Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Autronics Stand alone Plug n Play ECU group Buy

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2003, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Autronics Stand alone Plug n Play ECU group Buy

Hello fellow NW Evo owners I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in going in on a group buy on an Autronics SM2 stand alone plug and play ECU. I am not sure if you are familiar with these but it drops right in the case of you stock ECU and it is fully tunable. It removes the MAF and places its own air flow sensor. On could get the car tuned to the max with the modes already in place and set boost to what ever you want within safe limits. All can be done via laptop. If you are in the NW there is a tuner in the area that really knows these unites and can also install and tune them. In a very special case in a month or two there is a world famous tuner being flown in from the UK who tunes Rally Evo's, Group N, Tarmac cars exclusively so he knows these babies inside and out. He is being flown in by a local Rally shop to tune an Evo VII and VIII. PM me if you are serious all I need is at least one person to get group buy pricing and they don't have to be in the NW. I will be getting final pricing soon so PM me!!