Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Mirage with Evo 4 body conversion near Tacoma!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2003, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol in the year 2001, the last year of the Mirage in the states they were the same price as the lancer new basically...and the lancer is a cheap car dude....anyone can afford one pretty much.
Old Oct 27, 2003, 02:44 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We all on lancer owners are poor and are jelous of evolutions.
Old Oct 27, 2003, 06:12 PM
Evolved Member

bahahaha do0de zlancer is right i had a 2001 and a 1998 Mirage my 2001 although bought it used sold for 11k with only 5k on it! i bought my ES Lancer for the same f*in price and it had 7k on it! like i said previously your an ignorant and arogant bastard...

second thing...

originally posted by tightlancer
...we know you adore our lancers and you want to have one.
bahahaha and you adore evo's and want your lancer to be an evo thats why you have an f*in evo7 conversion on your car! and a turbo kit right?[although i really have nothing against it but im just using it as an example...im just flippin the situation on you! sucker!] if you wanted an evo so bad why dont you sell your VW and your F150 and that lancer of yours and buy a real one!? all that money spent on your Lancer could've gone to your I WANT A REAL EVO FUND.

originally posted by tightlancer
look at my car dumbass and tell me if i am jealous[/quote]

yeah you are...his car is so much better looking than yours. RED mesh grill??? and red windshield wipers??? a roof scoop???? haha tell me does your scoop function? why dont you put some BMW Z3 emblems on those fenders while your at it!...all you need are neon lights, blinking tire caps and neon windshield nozzles... oh and you might as well cover up the whole car with mitsu emblems too...

haha do0de you should be jealous!!!! his car is sooooo much cleaner than yours! so just staple up your mouth kus your doing nothing but dig yourself a deeper hole than what you are in now...

Last edited by DriftRunSir; Oct 27, 2003 at 06:17 PM.
Old Oct 27, 2003, 08:19 PM

whoa dudes.....I kinda think of mirages as an equal to us lancers...my superviser and good friend from work as one with some rims and tints, and it just needs to be lowered and its a pretty nice ride...were all in this car thing because we have somethin in common, we all appreciate cars and what people do to them. We dont have to like everyones taste but it is individulaity (cant spell)...u gotta have respect for the guy for all the work and cash he's put into his car. Good Job dude! by the way, Miravo Im in Alderton/Orting area, ill see ya round! sweet ride yoo
Old Oct 27, 2003, 08:25 PM
Evolved Member

Wow.........

Last edited by Tristar; Oct 27, 2003 at 08:29 PM.
Old Oct 27, 2003, 08:41 PM

haha, tightlancer may be a little envy of more than just the evolution.. hence the ricey z3 fenders... and maybe bobo the clown from the looks of what he's done to that poor car ..

p.s. nice red windsheild wipers dude! haha.
Old Oct 29, 2003, 10:30 AM

I would drive a mirage over a OZ any day of my life. They actually look like Evos when they are transformed into one. I was going to make a EVO V before I got my EVO VIII. I am sorry but OZs are ugly looking cars and OZ should not put there name on it. They probally lost a ton of sales, and when OZs try to look like a EVO VII they just look dumb they arent even wide body like the real EVO VII at least you could make a mirage look just like a EVO 4-6.
Old Oct 29, 2003, 10:32 AM

O YEAH NICE RED WINDSHEILD WIPERS HAHAHA I ALSO LIKE THE COOL RED GIANT LINE YOU GOT GOING ON THE SIDE OF YOUR CAR HAHAHA YOU COULD OF PURCHASED A EVO VIII FOR HOW MUCH YOU SPENT ON THE OZ
Old Oct 29, 2003, 10:36 AM

tightlancer....you have stage II in your car??? how about some pics of the engine then no pics, no proof.
Old Oct 29, 2003, 10:43 AM
Evolving Member

Just vote "1" for tighlancers car. I did. Sware's it's a EVO

Dude if you have something bad to say, don't say it, because now you look like an ***

Leave the forum if that's how you are going to act. We don't want people here like you. If we did we would go back to high school.
Old Oct 29, 2003, 12:23 PM

Originally posted by tightlancer

look at my car dumbass and tell me if i am jealous
Not that i would say anything bad about your car, it's just that it has a ricers look to it.. which is fine.. if you like it that's all that matters.. i was always liken the Ricey look (doin everything soo goddy from graphics to fenders to sylish hoods/spoiler and roof scroops etc.) But now i like the clean street look, i did have graphics, but i took them off for that reason.. I do like your car, i commented on you and gave you a 5 before you even read this thread the first time, but then, you put me down like what i say don't matter, but it's coo.. I do get alot of crap.. well (some) not much, but stil I don't like to make things worse or talk crap about others cars, cause that is the smart and coo way to deal with things!! and when you gotta really ricey looking car (goddy) don't go and start talking crap to people and their cars, cause you'll get it back like now!! sorry.. I like your car, i like any evo look!!

JOey
Old Oct 29, 2003, 12:35 PM
Evolved Member

damn this board is getting ridiculus. Nice Conversion btw Miravo4
Old Oct 29, 2003, 12:47 PM
Evolving Member

i gotta admit miravo...
you get props...
oh and tightlancer, you're a dumbass...
Old Oct 29, 2003, 03:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by oz-e
i gotta admit miravo...
you get props...
ditto
Old Oct 29, 2003, 03:54 PM

Originally posted by oz-e
i gotta admit miravo...
you get props...
yea maybe you should change your name to ricelancer.. or POSlancer.. something that fits it better..

Quick Reply: Mirage with Evo 4 body conversion near Tacoma!!