Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Mirage with Evo 4 body conversion near Tacoma!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2003, 08:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mirage with Evo 4 body conversion near Tacoma!!

I'm in Sumner Wa near Puyallup, auburn and tacoma, I own a black '97 mirage 4 door and it's converted to a Lancer Evolution IV.. I dunno much about shows right now, cause i'm not done with new job on my car..Yea, I just got a Turbo kit for it..(JDM Garrett T25) I am putting it in TOMORROW the 24th of October 2003. I got custom made piping, custom made turbo exhaust manifold, Turbo XS-2 BOV, R33 GT-R Front mount intercooler, HKS Fuel Pump, Custom 3" piping exhaust with HKS Muffler, HKS guages (Air Fuel pressure, Exhaust temperature, and boost guage) I dunno, i might be getting a stand alone fuel management system, other wize, just a turbo timer and boost controller, i dunno yet. But i will get you guys some pix when it's all installed.. but for now, here are pix before my turbo kit...
www.cardomain.com/id/miravo4

P.S. I am starting a Mirage Team for mirages converted to Evo's called either Team Miravo or Team Miravolution anyways.. ill go!

Have a great day!

Joey

^CLICK TO GO
Old Oct 24, 2003, 01:20 PM

cool your in the wrong forum dumbass, no one cares about mirages here
Old Oct 24, 2003, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

tightlancer I would be more respectful to the members If I were you.
Old Oct 24, 2003, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by tightlancer
your a jack ***...you do realize that Mirages have similarities with the new lancers right??? like the motor for instance...your an ignorant and arogant bastard thats one thing i noticed on this forum although we are all under the same mitsu family and share very similar traits with each car..especially Mirages and Lancers why do Lancer owners think they are better than Mirages??? anyway he does have a right to be here and post his car...across the seas the mirages are known as Lancers and the last thing is there is a good amount of people on this board that have interests in mirages even LanEvo our forum moderator who went out of his way to figure out the suspension differences between Lancer ES/LS/OZ and found out that the ES's had the same suspension as the Mirages.
Old Oct 24, 2003, 04:37 PM
Evolving Member

Personally, I am a car enthusiast. He has a very nice ride. I would say I care about Mirages. Welcome Miravo4. Nice job on the car.

Got no time for haters. If someone is proud of their ride and and the work they have done on it, they deserve some props.
Old Oct 24, 2003, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

damn someone is mad. Did your girlfriend leave you for your brother? or maybe your sister?
Old Oct 24, 2003, 07:44 PM

It's true... Mirages are called Lancers over seas... we weren't legalized to call them lancers until your model came out 2002 is it? anyways, it's like IS300 and Altezza, In japan they call them Altezzas and we call them IS300, notice the body design on mirages and how similar (exact) they are from a evo 4-6 tme, mirages are lower class evos which means lancers are too!! kinda like the S10 and Extreme pickups from Chevy!! anyway's i appreciate the Positive comment from you guys, but i do get alot of negatives, almost everyone does, but oh well! they don't hurt me at all... (most are jealous)

Joey
Old Oct 25, 2003, 12:53 AM
Evolving Member

HOLY crap, what is with all the hating lately? and why in the sweet Lord's name do we need to post the hating in the forums? Yes, your car is nice, yea you are kinda in the wrong forum but WHO CARES???>> I understand Evom.net to be a MITSUBISHI enthusiast website, and last time i checked mirages were made by mitsubishi.

So anyway, welcome to the forum Miravo4, you should check out the dude Tylers car that hangs out with us. Very nice conversion out in auburn i believe. And please try to be a little more resepectful from now on.

To bigd: you da man brother

To the haters: CHILL OUT!! Is your life that perfect you gotta pick on some one else?
Old Oct 25, 2003, 07:51 AM
Pure Win

Dustin you rock. And so do all of you other guys for the props to the newbe.

Miravo4. Welcome its nice to have someone else on here to chat with. and like dustin said get together with tyler and chat with him. he has a car like yours that he has worked really hard on. and he is just damn cool

like i said Welcome
Old Oct 25, 2003, 09:51 AM

I know Tyler! I talk to him alot, he and I are somewhat buddies, we do photo shoots together.. if you seen his cardomain site, you see his and my car together in a couple of pix, but yea, see the banner above on my first post? that is me and tylers car together, we both manage the miravolution forums site, (administrators). Anyways, that is who I bought the turbo kit from, but it was an Evo 6 TME 16G at first, but I found out that it would be hard and need to take things out ot put it in cause it's soo big, so i traded it to one of his friends for a brand spankin new silvia turbo that is much better for my car and lots faster. It spools faster and is nicer sounding, but the only down fall from that to the 16G this silvia turbo does not have a great top end, but i don't care, i'm for show, i don't race!! well anyways, hey what do you mean "be more respectful"?? are you talking to me? oh well.. anyways, thanks again for the props! i greatly appreciate it.. THANKS!

Joey
Old Oct 25, 2003, 08:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah, everyone knows mirages and lancers are totally different cars.

Mirage:

Lancer:
Old Oct 25, 2003, 08:50 PM
Evolved Member

You're just jealous
Old Oct 25, 2003, 09:12 PM
Yol

Nice, I also own a Mirage.
By the way tightLancer, you're a dumbass.
Old Oct 27, 2003, 02:37 PM

mirage owners are poor people who can't afford lancers, we know you adore our lancers and you want to have one
Old Oct 27, 2003, 02:41 PM

Originally posted by Yol
Nice, I also own a Mirage.
By the way tightLancer, you're a dumbass.
look at my car dumbass and tell me if i am jealous

Quick Reply: Mirage with Evo 4 body conversion near Tacoma!!