Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

TougeNW.com 1st annual Ugly Sweater Party

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2009, 12:44 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i got dibs on a couch
Old Dec 9, 2009, 12:56 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
Dibs on master bedroom.

BTW... sounds like it might snow. If it does or gets nasty we probably won't come up.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 01:00 PM
EvoM Community Team

Dibs on master bedroom.

BTW... sounds like it might snow. If it does or gets nasty we probably won't come up.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 01:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by migs647
Dibs on master bedroom.

Whoa. Hey let's bring it down a notch Romeo. That will not happen.

There will be plenty of floor space if you need to crash.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 03:01 PM
Evolving Member

Oh c'mon, "that's where the magic happens".
Old Dec 9, 2009, 03:04 PM
EvoM Community Team

... hah. Was running out of rooms to call dibs on
Old Dec 9, 2009, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

Party Cancelled due to a B&E today. We came home to our front door kicked in and halfway off it's hinges. A few things are missing, the police have been by and we are taking counter measures. Replacing the door tonight and revamping home security. From what we have gathered we are looking for an Acura, tan in color.

We are not suspecting it is anyone on these forums but considering the our address has been put out there enough, we're not sure what to think.

Sorry folks
Old Dec 9, 2009, 06:41 PM

I'm so sorry. That is just BS! I was wondering the same thing. I know you've been passing out your address, but thankfully through PM, and I was wondering what other forums you might be a part of that you might of done the same thing on. Regardless, I'm ready to beat some A$$ of whoever did this. Such BS! And if it was someone you invited to your home, that is just fugged up and we should all beat some serious A$$.

If there's anything you guys need, hit us up. We are a community after all, and I sure as hell hope that if anyone knows anything, to say something, cause we should be watching out for each other. I hope that they didn't get too much of anything and I hope the cops catch them, or even someone else first for a little action before the cops. Good luck!
Old Dec 9, 2009, 08:24 PM
Evolving Member

Man that sucks, that is a little strange that, that would happen so conveniently after you gave you're address out.

I hate thieves so much, I hope someone catches them. I can't speak for everyone, but most everyone I have met in this immediate area wouldn't do something like that. Or at least they seem like they wouldn't, I know a few of us have felt comfortable with each other to have them over, even crashing at their house.

So I would hope it's no one on here, but some people are very good at being two faced. Which is why I would much rather meet you, see if I am comfortable THEN invite you around. A little too late now, but that is what I would of done, especially with the opportunity of a meet close by to take a character assumption, then have them follow you home.

But that sucks so bad, I'm so sorry for you, like I said, it does seem a little strange that you're house would "randomly" get broken into.

I really do hope you guys find them, I HATE ****ING THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 9, 2009, 09:09 PM
EvoM Community Team

Damn that sucks! I'm really sorry to hear that. Let us know when you think you may do the party. We'll still try and come up. Hopefully they didn't get anything worth much.

+1 on if you need anything. We'll help out if anything vital is needed.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, this sucks!!! As others have said, let us know if you need anything. This community is great and I've people pull together when needed.

I thought the same thing about this happening after people started getting your address. That would be so fugged up if someone from a forum did this to you!!! Let us know!
Old Dec 9, 2009, 09:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I am willing to help if there's anything you need.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 10:06 PM
Evolved Member

what the?! thats crazy. hopefully not alot were taken. effing thieves. let karma deal with them...
Old Dec 9, 2009, 11:25 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks for the support guys, I'll probably see everyone at the kk meet this saturday. Im just still shaken up from this horrible event. I want to catch this guy and rip him apart. I hate people who steals....
Old Dec 9, 2009, 11:31 PM
Evolving Member

dang im so sorry to you and kyle!! If it was not random and indeed done after the wrong person received your address I will gladly post my address and invite them to my house for a little lesson called .45 ACP or Remington 870 whichever they desire. Again hopefully it gets resolved quickly and it was an act of ignorance and not targeted.

Quick Reply: TougeNW.com 1st annual Ugly Sweater Party