Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

New Years Evo Party?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2009, 12:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fuzzydoodle
Yeah, they still kick *** though.

They don't make music as cool as they used to.

I don't think I've seen that video since I was like 13, isn't that the one where their at some disco or something like that?
it's the video where it looks like they're on the vegas strip or something and they're all wearing funky colored vinyl looking outfits haha. and one of them he's wearing some white jacket thing with lightbulbs on it wtf....weird video

Originally Posted by miss_vtec
^^LOL, well if no one wants to pitch in on a hotel can Kyle and I crash at your place?
BTW do we want to go to the space needle when midnight hits? Isn't there bars around that area
i know there USED to be a good bar/club righttttt outside the space needle, not sure if it's there anymore. was called, element aka skyy aka polyesters aka club maui haha...soooo many new owners gone through that place

Originally Posted by Ryan.Kauz
Bell town is very bar-rich and is a little dressy (guys in button down shirts and fashion denim, women looking sexy). The "bar section" is on 1st and 2nd ave (E-W) from Lenora to Vine street (Club Venom the southmost, Black Bottle the northmost).

There are a few hotels close by, check this link HERE

Men looking for men? Capitol hill is your best bet. I dont go there so your on your own. No link provided.

Pionier square is also very bar-rich and a little less dressy (you can get away with t-shirts here). Link to hotels HERE

PM me if you any of the ladies need my home address.
ahhh VENOM! i looooove venom! i'd say we should go there and rent the VIP room out, but i don't know how much it would cost that night
Old Dec 17, 2009, 12:50 PM
Evolved Member

^^LOL, well if no one wants to pitch in on a hotel can Kyle and I crash at your place?
BTW do we want to go to the space needle when midnight hits? Isn't there bars around that area
Yea, you can crash there. I can get the inflatable bed setup.

The space needle location is very family friendly (aside from EMP which is rented out, i provided a link earlier), however there is always queen anne which is closeby but it will be hopping all night and parking blows.

So I found Warwick hotel. 2 double beds are $198 for one night. Anyone want in on it?
Or we can get a one king bed for the same price
Please clarify, you and Kyle want to go halfsies on a king bed with somebody? I'd feel more comfortable if there was another girl in there (No offense Sir Kyle).

Side note, the Warwick is 1 block from my office, I can stop by and ask if they have any better deals or maybe orbitz.com?
Old Dec 17, 2009, 12:51 PM
Evolving Member

should i post prices under the girly thread instead? i really want to either crash at someone's place or have people pitch in on a room. Cause I'm def not going to be driving drunk all the way to Tacoma
Old Dec 17, 2009, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by juicy j
ahhh VENOM! i looooove venom! i'd say we should go there and rent the VIP room out, but i don't know how much it would cost that night
Venom is and has always been an asian bar (no offense). us wiggas get no love there. It is booked for the NYE party there, $65 per person.
Old Dec 17, 2009, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

should i post prices under the girly thread instead? i really want to either crash at someone's place or have people pitch in on a room. Cause I'm def not going to be driving drunk all the way to Tacoma
i can see about people staying at my house that night i think my relatives will be out of here by that time haha...then i can definitely have some people over
Old Dec 17, 2009, 12:55 PM
Evolving Member

Please clarify, you and Kyle want to go halfsies on a king bed with somebody? I'd feel more comfortable if there was another girl in there (No offense Sir Kyle).

Side note, the Warwick is 1 block from my office, I can stop by and ask if they have any better deals or maybe orbitz.com?
LOL, have a 4some on a king size bed
If you can get a discount that would be awesome! Or we are cool with sleeping on the floor at your place
Old Dec 17, 2009, 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

LOL, have a 4some on a king size bed
If you can get a discount that would be awesome! Or we are cool with sleeping on the floor at your place
As i'm not 100% sure as to my plans, i'm comfortable just giving you my spare key and directions incase we arent all snuggled up on that king.

I dont have a spare dead battery, samurai sword or camera worth stealing so you wont be refurbishing after the B&E on your house.
Old Dec 17, 2009, 01:02 PM
Evolving Member

rofl!
Old Dec 17, 2009, 01:10 PM
Evolving Member

LMAO!!! I'll just have to improvise then!

But seriously DOES anyone want to go on a hotel? Just tell me, and I'll stop talking about it
I just don't want to drive anywhere... Ryan can you give us a ride to your house then if we stay over?
Old Dec 17, 2009, 03:15 PM
Evolved Member

I just don't want to drive anywhere... Ryan can you give us a ride to your house then if we stay over?
WTF? I have to be the DD, AND pimp out my floor????? Next thing your going to ask is if I bring somebody home if i'll be midful of the noise!

H-E-doublehockeystick NO! You can wear earplugs.

The only way I see this working well is if your the DD as its Kyle's night to get plowed.

Or if I go to some random floozy's house (but thats never happened as i'm a classy type of lover).
Old Dec 17, 2009, 03:18 PM
Evolving Member

^^or unless i can have people crash at my house by that time
Old Dec 17, 2009, 03:20 PM
Evolved Member

What are you trying to say there Ms. Hotstuff????
Old Dec 17, 2009, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

i dunno? lol, that i have a place to stay too for people if we can't figure situations out with a hotel or whatever being generous! haha
Old Dec 17, 2009, 04:03 PM
Evolving Member

Its code for god Ryan, please come over.

Old Dec 17, 2009, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

Or if I go to some random classy dame's house (but thats never happened as i'm a classy type of lover).
Originally Posted by fuzzydoodle
Its code for god Ryan, please come over.
Just saying this series of posts leads me to believe that Juicy J is digging on R.Kauz! Its happened before, and it will happen again. My charms can often work mysteriously with members of the fairer sex.

Fuzzydoodle: spot on!

These ladies are digging some Ryan!

Jennifer Aniston and I at a premier:

Quick Reply: New Years Evo Party?