Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Girly Evo Talk

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2009 | 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^I don't think you're being fair, Ryan. Did you even think about how I would look in that dress when thinking of best shapes? I thought not!
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

^^ No, no I didnt. Please see Chuck Norris for fitting into that dress.
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan.Kauz
^^ I'm not saying its the cheapest, but a girlfriend will be wearing THIS dress for NYE. Would look pretty good on you BellyD, your the best shape for this cut.
It's cute, but it's got a foo foo bottom & I'm just not a foo foo girl. Haha. I like it down till that part.

But I couldn't pass up on that dress cause it was so cheap. Hopefully I'll wear it some time. Haha. Yeah, that is unfortunately the price range my dresses usually run. 100-250. I don't want to hear it! I haven't bought one that expensive in a while okay!

Wow, Dan, you just gave me the most disturbing image, and you had earings and red lipstick on too! Hahahaha.
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 01:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BellyD
I just got a dress from Ross, 19.99. Yah! But, I don't know if I'll wear it NYE. Might be too dressy/sexy (for a night with car club peeps)? Might not? IDK. Red satin ruched body fitting? Would definitely have to wear heals.
oooh psssh! who cares about the car club peeps! it's NYE!!! dress as hot and sexy as you want! lol. is it a strapless dress? i have one almost like that, but it's black, and strapless, ruched blah blah all that stuff

^^ I'm not saying its the cheapest, but a girlfriend will be wearing THIS dress for NYE. Would look pretty good on you BellyD, your the best shape for this cut.
OMG, that is hot. i want it haha. i'd so rock it, it's way cute
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by juicy j
OMG, that is hot. i want it haha. i'd so rock it, it's way cute
A straight man with taste.... shocking.
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

haha...yes. maybe that means you should definitely be there for shopping if you have taste that good haha.
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 03:36 PM
Evolved Member

haha...yes. maybe that means you should definitely be there for shopping if you have taste that good haha.
Our friends in the homosexual community have created the perfect system which I follow. I must be allowed into the dressing room with you to ensure proper sizing if i'm going to be subject to that torture.

If your okay with this rule then i'll help you shop.
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

Our friends in the homosexual community have created the perfect system which I follow. I must be allowed into the dressing room with you to ensure proper sizing if i'm going to be subject to that torture.

Hahahahahaha YES!
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 04:25 PM
Evolving Member

Ryan, reeling em in, doesn't look like this ones putting up much of a fight though...must be a rainbow trout.
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 04:31 PM
Evolving Member

ROFL!

definitely not ok with that rule hahaha. no men in the dressing room allowed. only to see the after product, when it's on.
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 04:35 PM
Evolved Member

ROFL!

definitely not ok with that rule hahaha. no men in the dressing room allowed. only to see the after product, when it's on.
I'm not allowed into the Victora secret stores in Pacific Place or Bell Square anymore for being in the changing room.... (true story, but it was the same gf so i'm no player)
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 07:12 PM
chu
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BellyD
I just got a dress from Ross, 19.99. Yah! But, I don't know if I'll wear it NYE. Might be too dressy/sexy (for a night with car club peeps)? Might not? IDK. Red satin ruched body fitting? Would definitely have to wear heals.
Let's see it on and we'll be the judge!
Old Dec 18, 2009 | 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

I like how there is a girl thread started, and creepers from all over the country start popping out of the woodwork.
Old Dec 20, 2009 | 10:23 AM

oooh psssh! who cares about the car club peeps! it's NYE!!! dress as hot and sexy as you want! lol. is it a strapless dress? i have one almost like that, but it's black, and strapless, ruched blah blah all that stuff
Not strapless. If I'm going to be drinking and dancing I really don't want to worry about a strapless dress! But, I do say, wth, it is dress up time!
ROFL!

Exactly. They are allowed to wait outside the fitting room and have us do our little fashion show where they yay or nay.

Originally Posted by fuzzydoodle
I like how there is a girl thread started, and creepers from all over the country start popping out of the woodwork.
Yeah! Where in the US did all these people come from?!

Originally Posted by chu
Let's see it on and we'll be the judge!
While I took a picture in the fitting room, it only got shown to a fellow female evo driver who ended up saying..... I have that same exact dress! Hahaha.

However, I have a feeling there will be a lot of picture taking come New Year's since we're all going to hopefully be partying it up and dressed up and everything.
Old Dec 20, 2009 | 11:02 AM

This is now the lurker thread for the entire United States, lol.

Quick Reply: Girly Evo Talk