Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Ultimate Fighting (UFC) - Seattle

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2010, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 50 Likes on 46 Posts
Ultimate Fighting (UFC) - Seattle

Any local Evo owners also UFC fans? If so, I usually end up getting the pay per view event each month. So if you are ever looking for a place to watch an event I have plenty of space and a nice HDTV setup.

I live near Capitol Hill. Post up or PM me if you are interested.
-UFC 109 is on Feb 6.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes on the UFC, but who are you?
Old Jan 12, 2010, 11:17 AM
Evolving Member

FFFFFFFFFFFF Yeah!!!!!

I would be down to go for sure, and you don't live far either.

I'll PM you my #
Old Jan 12, 2010, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BellyD
Yes on the UFC, but who are you?
I represent the early 30's white male demographic. We love imported cars, dumb girls, video games, and Ultimate Fighting.

Seriously though, in my experience Evo owners are good people. My GF and I are cool with opening our home once a month for UFC events.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by nemsin
I represent the early 30's white male demographic. We love imported cars, dumb girls, video games, and Ultimate Fighting.

Seriously though, in my experience Evo owners are good people. My GF and I are cool with opening our home once a month for UFC events.
Wow. You have done a good job describing yourself and many others, though your gf probably wouldn't like the dumb girls comment.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 11:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BellyD
Wow. You have done a good job describing yourself and many others, though your gf probably wouldn't like the dumb girls comment.
Ow we like smart girls too. They just take a bit more work.

I know the prospect of showing up at someones place who you don't really know seems foreign. But we are professionals (attorney&nurse), live in a nice neighborhood (3bd loft near Seattle U), and have no reason to kill you (well unless your Evo is nicer than ours).
/shrug
Old Jan 12, 2010, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ow we like smart girls too. They just take a bit more work.

I know the prospect of showing up at someones place who you don't really know seems foreign. But we are professionals (attorney&nurse), live in a nice neighborhood (3bd loft near Seattle U), and have no reason to kill you (well unless your Evo is nicer than ours).
/shrug
I like this comment...
Old Jan 12, 2010, 12:07 PM
Evolved Member

haha angie was just raised by her flip mom or dad right - dont talk to strangers.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 01:52 PM
Evolving Member

I don't know, I'm not going to this guys place unless he offers free candy also. Nothing makes you more legit than offering free candy. j/k It is pretty cool that you're extending this offer. I haven't been able to get into UFC because too many of the matches just end up with a whole lot of man hugging.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 01:59 PM
Evolved Member

Damn, guess being 29 excludes me from liking UFC (I think its a worthles sport like cricket or polo)... But the rest is spot on!

FWIW I wouldnt go into anybody's house where they admit to being an annorney unless they also stated when they passed the BAR and field of practice. Unless they provided pictures of the free candy that was aluded to.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

I'm totally down with the UFC. IMO, you should categorize true MMA like the UFC next to (or above) boxing. There is more comraderie, and less drama <cough>Mayweather</cough>.

Unfortunately I already gots my bromance going on with my neighbor and some friends. We usually either get the fights at my place or download them a couple days later - depending on whether we trust there will be enough action.

109 and 111 look great, while 110 could also be good on its own!
Old Jan 12, 2010, 02:34 PM
Evolving Member

YEA BUDDY and its a good way to meet new people being new to the EvoM scene. nice to meet you and welcome! You'll see about every few moinths someone is needing legal advice for going 88 in a 35!
Old Jan 12, 2010, 02:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ryan.Kauz
Damn, guess being 29 excludes me from liking UFC (I think its a worthles sport like cricket or polo)... But the rest is spot on!

FWIW I wouldnt go into anybody's house where they admit to being an annorney unless they also stated when they passed the BAR and field of practice. Unless they provided pictures of the free candy that was aluded to.
U got picked on in school didnt you
Old Jan 12, 2010, 02:49 PM
Evolved Member

^haha! I know a few people that are horrified by the sport of MMA. They are 95%+ of the time the same people that don't like boxing as well, or other "violent" sports for that matter.

Personally nothing is cooler than a well executed submission. I was even wowed by how technical high school wrestling has become when we attended one of my brother-in-law's meets while there during the xmas break.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 03:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by yahu
^haha! I know a few people that are horrified by the sport of MMA. They are 95%+ of the time the same people that don't like boxing as well, or other "violent" sports for that matter.

Personally nothing is cooler than a well executed submission. I was even wowed by how technical high school wrestling has become when we attended one of my brother-in-law's meets while there during the xmas break.
Are they the same people that turn the NEWS off because it's too violent?

Quick Reply: Ultimate Fighting (UFC) - Seattle