Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Good Bye NW Freinds & Family

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2011, 06:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wanna go on a road trip, too!!! LOL

-Jalal
Old Jan 29, 2011, 07:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 06MREvo
Yup thats me...yeah I'm taking 95 down...may actually be staying near Richmond one or 2 nights...
I will be really close to Richmond the entire month of Feb. Lmk when you come through and I can come meet you.

Originally Posted by yahu
Argh! This sucks! First Freddie, then Brett, now my brother Mikey! You will be missed, but the world is a much smaller place with the internetz. I don't do the Facebook thing, but you never know now that everyone is moving away.

The feelings are mutual...no, not that feeling, but the feeling of looking to you like family. Is Virginia considered "deep enough" where you will be able to get away with fuggin' your brother, you dirty man?!

Seriously though, as much as I'm the elder in this case (with a bullet!), I look up to what you have accomplished in life. You have a solid head on your shoulders and you will go far in life; assuming you don't kill yourself living it. I have never once had a bit of envy for someone in the military until I met you. You have definitely lined it up for yourself and at such an early age that good things will happen, and are happening. I suppose it isn't so much as envy as it really is pride.

I guess the only question I have left is if this is considered your last shout-out to ER, does that mean you'll stop calling them for advice/tech? People don't realize you're solely responsible for their phones being tied up all the time! I keed, I keed. I won't say best of luck cause you won't need it, and I'm sure we'll see each other again. If you ever need anything or need a place to hideout, you know who to call. And if the Ghostbusters don't answer, I suppose you can call me. See you, brother.

NO NO NO, What I mean by my last shout-out to ER is that I have said thank you and your the best and I'm going to miss you and thanks for everything you have done for me like 1000 times. They are propably sick of my saying that in all the forums. I will always be close with the ER guys, no matter where I am at. Aaron is like my "little" mentor. English Racing will always be my shop and no one can ever replace them, kinda like the girl that took your "v card" status

Dan, you are seriously going to make me cry bud... I really appreciate all the kind words. It is prob about time for you to make a Facebook. However, we chat all the time at work(email), text, on the forums, etc... I expect we will be able to keep in touch quite easily

I would like to think that I have done well in my life so far. I have a Fiance so that is a step in the right direction. Not sure that she feels the same way anymore, but anywho... I am excited for the next year and the things that will be going on in my life. Once life settles down and I have a normal 9-5 job I would like to move back out here. I ****ing hated this place when I first came out here and now I love it!

You have really been a great friend and it really means the world to me Dan. Finding good friends now days are hard and very few between. If I ever get into trouble with the Russian's on a covert mission I'll know exactly where my hide out will be

btw, Just because I have a gay brother and you are jealous that I take care of my brows better than you doesn't mean you can make jokes about me "fuggin" my brother... Come on now, I live a good hour from the board of West Virginia!

Mikey
Old Jan 29, 2011, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Good luck to everything you do Mike.... And congrats for the moderator promotion.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 08:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have fun come see me in JAX
Old Jan 29, 2011, 09:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks Mikey for being a part of the Team. We will miss you. Might have to get the ***** to fly the Bonanza cross the country some day to see you.

The Evo guys are not to bad a burning down the phones nothing compered to the DSM's guy's with the Famous I just have a quick Question
Old Jan 29, 2011, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fcapistran
Good luck to everything you do Mike.... And congrats for the moderator promotion.
Thank bud

Originally Posted by goad_white03
Have fun come see me in JAX
Justin, first off you on a pump so you can actually drive more than 200 miles, so by default that means you have to come see me

Originally Posted by Lucas English
Thanks Mikey for being a part of the Team. We will miss you. Might have to get the ***** to fly the Bonanza cross the country some day to see you.

The Evo guys are not to bad a burning down the phones nothing compered to the DSM's guy's with the Famous I just have a quick Question
No, thank you Lucas for letting me be apart of the best evo team in the world. btw I need a new medium ER t-shirt... I have worn mine out That would be sick to make a long trip like that. I'm sure the guys on the east coast would love to meet you. I'm sure I can set something up later down the road if you want to.

Ya the dsm guys are "famous"... For wasting your time! Thanks again lucas and I hope to meet up with you guys at the shoot-out this year. Make sure you have an empty spot in the tailer because I would hate to break my car and have David have to fix it for me.

Mikey
Old Jan 29, 2011, 09:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
In the process of getting new shirts made. Will match the logo setup on the Trailer.

One way or another we will get her back to ER if she needs it, but lets not talk that way.

Did just give me the Vision of Street driving the little auto all the way home
Old Jan 29, 2011, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Lucas English
In the process of getting new shirts made. Will match the logo setup on the Trailer.

One way or another we will get her back to ER if she needs it, but lets not talk that way.

Did just give me the Vision of Street driving the little auto all the way home
Let me know when they are done and I'll take one off your hands

little auto that would be a batch of a drive!

Mikey
Old Jan 29, 2011, 11:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wait a sec, you're not the gay brother Mikey?! BTW - it isn't the brows or the matching designer jeans with your woman, I'll forever have that palms down "trot" etched into my retinas!

As for Kelli, she is probably just having a hard time adjusting to the long distance thing. Give it time and it will probably work out. If not, well at least you didn't pay for her school. I'll definitely keep my inbox open for ya. No more ship email I presume?
Old Jan 29, 2011, 11:56 PM
Evolved Member

Wait a sec, you're not the gay brother Mikey?! BTW - it isn't the brows or the matching designer jeans with your woman, I'll forever have that palms down "trot" etched into my retinas!

As for Kelli, she is probably just having a hard time adjusting to the long distance thing. Give it time and it will probably work out. If not, well at least you didn't pay for her school. I'll definitely keep my inbox open for ya. No more ship email I presume?
No comment on the first paragraph...

We will be fine. we are use to always being apart. But true, at least I didn't sell the car and pay for her college Nope you won't get any ship emails anytime soon! All just my regular navy email.

Mikey

*Edit - I will say my hands were like that to catch my phone if it fell out of my pocket... regardless what you think

Last edited by BLKCarbonEVO; Jan 29, 2011 at 11:58 PM.
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:08 AM
Evolving Member

It's not good bye Mikey, it's see u later. U know we will see each other again somewhere at some time. U'll be back!!!
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:10 AM
Evolving Member

I sent you and Kelli a friends request on facebook. Amber and I share our facebook account.
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BLKCarbonEVO
...*Edit - I will say my hands were like that to catch my phone if it fell out of my pocket... regardless what you think
Did you have a cell phone in both pockets?
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Aaron20
I sent you and Kelli a friends request on facebook. Amber and I share our facebook account.
Thanks Aaron!

Did you have a cell phone in both pockets?
Cell phone in one pocket and keys in the other... does that count

Mikey
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:28 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BLKCarbonEVO
Thanks Aaron!
Mikey
your welcome! I can't believe we werent already friends on FB. I guess we talk alot on EvoM and cell phones.

Quick Reply: Good Bye NW Freinds & Family