Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Good Bye NW Freinds & Family

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2011, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Unhappy Good Bye NW Freinds & Family

Hey all my NW brethren, I figured I would make a quick thread just to say bye to everyone. The past 4 years of my life living up here in WA has been a lot of fun. I have a ton of memories that will carry on with me for the rest of my life. I remember like yesterday when I first bought my evo, my first post on evom, my first mod that I did to my car, my first evo friend, my first WWJBD tune, my first impression on ER, my first time going to an evo meet, my time going to the track with the evo, my first time going to jail(damn heavy evo gas pedal), and the list goes on.

It has been an absolute pleasure being apart of this wonderful group of friends that I truly look-up to as a family... Some of you guys have been a huge part of my life, and you will never understand how much that means to me. The guys that took me under their wing and showed me the ropes, or stripper poles (Dan) and Eric for making half of my car from scratch. (aka custom shiz) It was hard on me when my good friend Freedie left; that was just one person, now I'm leaving the entire NW...

I would def like to give my last shout-out to ER. You guys have really taken care of me for the past 4 years, and a lot more than most people know. There are no other shops around that have the loyalty or the "I do give a ****" attitude that you guys have for your customers and friends. It is very important, as a customer and friend, to see this type of loyalty from your shop. Trust me, it will take you guys far into the future. Now Lucas just needs to finish the shop and get the dyno over there

I will miss all of you and hope everyone stays in touch. If you are not my friend on Facebook you are wrong, so get there http://www.facebook.com/michael.a.kessler I will come by the NW section all the time to "check-up" on things and watch all the ER love

This is a really hard weekend/week for me. It sucks knowing that I am leaving some of my best friends, and I know that I may never see you guys/gals again...

Thanks for Everything guys.

Mikey

* Edit - Also thanks for all the pm's from people congratulating me on becoming a mod. So far so good. I have not given the ban stick to any of you jokers yet. I will say the best thing about being a mod is my inbox is HUGE!!! No more deleting pm's every other day.

Last edited by BLKCarbonEVO; Jan 29, 2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 09:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peace brother
Old Jan 29, 2011, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

You're a good guy Mikey. We will miss you!

Hope someones taking you to the meet today.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

it always sucks moving after you've built a foundation somewhere, but things are always in a state of becoming and passing away. Good luck wherever you go, hopefully there is a reputable shop close by
Old Jan 29, 2011, 04:50 PM

Its a shame you are leaving us but I am glad I could meet you and hang out on our drive back from ER. Good luck in Virginia and stay in touch.

Later

D.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 05:01 PM
Evolved Member

you da man Mr. Mikey! ill miss ya bro
Old Jan 29, 2011, 05:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where are you going Mikey? Coming to Jersey?!?! haha!

-Jalal
Old Jan 29, 2011, 05:24 PM
Account Disabled

He's going to the Communist Wealth of VA , exactly where I just came from not too long ago. At least you will have only a 9hr trip to the DSM/Evo Shootout in Ohio now. If ever do any AutoX, Pungo every month and at ACU-4 I think every other month. Should make a trip down to NC to hit up the ZMAX dragway (4 lane dragstrip).

Last edited by RaptorReed; Jan 29, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PKEVO8
it always sucks moving after you've built a foundation somewhere, but things are always in a state of becoming and passing away. Good luck wherever you go, hopefully there is a reputable shop close by
I expect I will deal with Spec-Ops in NC. But I'm going to do must of my stuff myself now.

Originally Posted by DKC6691
Its a shame you are leaving us but I am glad I could meet you and hang out on our drive back from ER. Good luck in Virginia and stay in touch.

Later

D.
Thanks Damian. I was a lot of fun! Getting to the train station was a batch

Originally Posted by jdmEviL8
you da man Mr. Mikey! ill miss ya bro
Miss you too buddy! So where is that car of yours

Mikey
Old Jan 29, 2011, 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by BLKCarbonEVO
I expect I will deal with Spec-Ops in NC. But I'm going to do must of my stuff myself now.
Mikey
Or Force-Fed Performance, can't go wrong with either...

Friend requested you on FB...
Old Jan 29, 2011, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 06MREvo
Or Force-Fed Performance, can't go wrong with either...

Friend requested you on FB...
Ya they work too! Are they close to each other? So when we planning that SC trip

Mikey

* Edit - btw I don't see your friend request

Last edited by BLKCarbonEVO; Jan 29, 2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 05:53 PM
Evolved Member

Ya they work too! Are they close to each other? So when we planning that SC trip

Mikey

They are probably 10-15 mins from eachother haha...I am actually going down to SC next week...I'm not working right now due to hernia surgery and I have another 2 weeks off from work...So I'm going on a little road trip next week, stopping in MD, VA, and SC...
Old Jan 29, 2011, 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 06MREvo
They are probably 10-15 mins from eachother haha...I am actually going down to SC next week...I'm not working right now due to hernia surgery and I have another 2 weeks off from work...So I'm going on a little road trip next week, stopping in MD, VA, and SC...
If you take I-95 south I'll meet you in Richmond, maybe we can do dinner

Mikey

* Edit - Just got your friends request... BJ? Love it!
Old Jan 29, 2011, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

If you take I-95 south I'll meet you in Richmond, maybe we can do dinner

Mikey

* Edit - Just got your friends request... BJ? Love it!
Yup thats me...yeah I'm taking 95 down...may actually be staying near Richmond one or 2 nights...
Old Jan 29, 2011, 06:23 PM
Evolved Member

Argh! This sucks! First Freddie, then Brett, now my brother Mikey! You will be missed, but the world is a much smaller place with the internetz. I don't do the Facebook thing, but you never know now that everyone is moving away.

The feelings are mutual...no, not that feeling, but the feeling of looking to you like family. Is Virginia considered "deep enough" where you will be able to get away with fuggin' your brother, you dirty man?!

Seriously though, as much as I'm the elder in this case (with a bullet!), I look up to what you have accomplished in life. You have a solid head on your shoulders and you will go far in life; assuming you don't kill yourself living it. I have never once had a bit of envy for someone in the military until I met you. You have definitely lined it up for yourself and at such an early age that good things will happen, and are happening. I suppose it isn't so much as envy as it really is pride.

I guess the only question I have left is if this is considered your last shout-out to ER, does that mean you'll stop calling them for advice/tech? People don't realize you're solely responsible for their phones being tied up all the time! I keed, I keed. I won't say best of luck cause you won't need it, and I'm sure we'll see each other again. If you ever need anything or need a place to hideout, you know who to call. And if the Ghostbusters don't answer, I suppose you can call me. See you, brother.

Quick Reply: Good Bye NW Freinds & Family