Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Denver Evo's?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2011, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Denver Evo's?

Hey all. Just moved out here about 3 months ago from SoCal and was wondering how the Evo scene out here was. I was wondering if there was some sort of weekly/monthly meet somewhere around the denver metro area, and was also wondering where most of the evo owners in the Denver metro area go for installs/work on there vehicles. Already tryed to go to skyline mitsu to get a oil change (Having no tools blows) and notice that the amount for an oil change/dealer work is a HUGE difference between SoCal and Co so i'm pretty sure i'm staying away from dealers. Anyway, i hope this post helps me find a few evo owners.

PS
People in Co sure do love subbies
Old Feb 7, 2011, 04:26 PM

Hey bud welcome to colorado. I have a lancer gts and ive been wondering the same thing. I'll hit you up in a little once i get back from dinner and we will will have to chat about tuner shops and such. And yea subarus are the worst, and the people that drive them...
Old Feb 9, 2011, 11:52 AM
Evolved Member

You guys both need to check out Coloradoevo.com.

No meets as of yet but we have a big one in April. The details are on the site I mentioned and feel free to join us. I go by the same name over that iste as well.