Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

The New Hottness

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2011, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Eric, sorry for the thread jack man. After this post everyone get back on topic and stroke Eric's deek...

Originally Posted by yahu
^helloooo last month!

Mikey, that sucks *****! I'm guessing you will be able to take them for a ride with the claim? BTW - tell them they damaged your lights too (since your front bumper wouldn't mount up to them properly). Get new JDM HIDs, sell the old set, more $$$.

I'd personally do the nose chopped VIII with some phat piping that has to be carved into the bumper. I think I've seen AMS cars like that; very nice! BTW - were you detuned when they had your car? 100 miles of hooligan driving is what it sounds like. I'd get under the car and see if anything looks scraped!
Well I thought about making them pay to fix that too however, I'll be lucky to get them to pay a penny for my car. I talked to their insurance company and they have a 2500 deductible and said I'll be very lucky for them to send me a penny.

I think Freedie's brother is going to hook me up and fix the car for me. He is going to look at it when I get to the beach in two weeks.

I looked under the car and everything looked normal. There was water in my oil but changed the oil and put 200 miles on it and it looks normal now. That may have been that my car was in the MW in a blizzard for 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by D Grade
Dude, that is fawking gay! I highly doubt it was an "accident". Sounds to me like someone was ghost riding the whip and doing some pulls. I'd check your underside and suspension to make sure they didnt run it off the road or something.

BTW, what is this "nose chop" that you all speak of?
I'm sure it was a "joy" ride. I had valet mode on the car and if it was not for that I'm sure the motor would have been trash. I inspected the car 100%. Here at my house in VA I have a 4 bay garage with 2 lifts

Mikey
Old Feb 12, 2011, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^you should have paid me to drive it across the country for you. I guarantee it would have been less than $2500! That is so friggin' lame! I mean why bother using a shipping company?!

Back to Eric's deek - do you want to slap an MR knob on your VIII and I'll buy that other Blox knob, Eric? You know how I love swapping knobs with ya!
Old Feb 12, 2011, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You would Dan...
Old Feb 12, 2011, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

^you should have paid me to drive it across the country for you. I guarantee it would have been less than $2500! That is so friggin' lame! I mean why bother using a shipping company?!

Back to Eric's deek - do you want to slap an MR knob on your VIII and I'll buy that other Blox knob, Eric? You know how I love swapping knobs with ya!
LOL more knob swapping? yeah i dont mind
Old Feb 12, 2011, 09:53 PM
Evolving Member

I was gonna get an AMS knob, feels lovely after swapping knobs for a day with my buddy. However, AMS is out of stock. What do you guys think about the PWJDM knob? I just ordered it on Thursday. Gonna try out out.
Old Feb 13, 2011, 01:09 AM
Evolved Member

thank you state patrol for letting me go with a warning tonight doing 95 in a 55... he must have really liked the car o.O
Old Feb 13, 2011, 11:54 AM
Evolving Member

95 in a 55! Barley over the limit why would he stop u for that!?
Old Feb 13, 2011, 03:47 PM
Evolved Member

fawk your lucky maing.

i got caught doing a 84 on a 60 on i5. that was $196USD ticket right there! the cop was a complete douchbag too
Old Feb 19, 2011, 02:02 AM
Evolved Member

^he knows you are easy money. Very unlikely that you'll come back to fight it. He likely didn't clock Eric in time.

I been laid up, Eric. If you still have the knob we can do eet!
Old Feb 19, 2011, 02:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by josel_atr
fawk your lucky maing.

i got caught doing a 84 on a 60 on i5. that was $196USD ticket right there! the cop was a complete douchbag too
Just be happy that he was most likely a DB due to you being Canadian, and not Asian
Old Feb 19, 2011, 09:10 AM
Evolved Member

^he knows you are easy money. Very unlikely that you'll come back to fight it. He likely didn't clock Eric in time.

I been laid up, Eric. If you still have the knob we can do eet!

Well sir, I didnt know the 8/9/and X's were interchangeable so i swapped the Blox on the X ... buuut the knob on the X was a factory option that the original owner wanted but i didnt like the look of it. ill post up pics of what it looks like and we can swap those if you want
Old Feb 19, 2011, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

^oh crap! did you want the gunmetal back? I kind of feel bad if you'd prefer that over the chrome.
Old Mar 8, 2011, 09:15 PM
Evolved Member

Bumping this up with a few new pics of the trunk emblem I installed today, and a few other things that have been installed since buying it about a month ago

Here is the back de badged with just the diamond I painted white

A few minutes later with a blow dryer, and its off nice and clean

And lastly, the JDM badge came today from China... Overall I love the look of it and completes the back of the car

Ordering the 1st performance part this Friday when my tax return comes in, will post pics when installed! Thanks for looking
Old Mar 8, 2011, 09:25 PM
Evolving Member

^ that looks sick! minus the mud flaps just my opinion!
Old Mar 8, 2011, 09:35 PM
Evolved Member

^ lol no worries, ive been getting mixed reviews on the mud flaps, they may just be a winter thing

Quick Reply: The New Hottness