Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Volunteer for the Olympus Rally in Ocean Shores, WA April 30th - May 1st!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2011, 09:25 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
made a sticky to the NW region if anybody is interested!
Old Apr 6, 2011, 05:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For anyone that would be look to stay in aberdeen for the rally , i can hook it up at the guesthouse inn hotel !
Old Apr 6, 2011, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by sblvro
made a sticky to the NW region if anybody is interested!
-Thank you sblvro!!!!

-Dave: Welcome to Northwest rallying! Looking forward to seeing you out there in the BMW. I've been to Rally Colorado a couple of times. Fun event.

-This is from Rally America. They are looking for help in the info booth:

"I am looking for someone to help me staff an information booth at the Ocean Shores Parcs Expose Saturday and Sunday morning. This entails giving out spectator guides and answering questions about how to get to viewing areas.

It's an important role for making sure fans have a point of contact and to get the help they need. I'll supply the volunteer with a Rally America shirt and unique TravisPastrana X Games rally poster.
Anyone interested?"

PM me and I can provide contact info for this position.
Old Apr 13, 2011, 12:19 AM

If you haven't been to a rally and are looking for an idea of what you might see at Olympus, here are a few photos that I took from last year's event:

Behind the wheel of their EVO X, Antoine L’Estage and Nathalie Richard not only won the Rally America Championship last year, they also won the Canadian Championship AND North American Championship, earning them "Triple Crown" honors for the North American Continent! No small feat!

Carl Jardevall... A local favorite

Short of a press pass (virtually impossible to get these days), volunteering for a road position or a start/finish position is by far THE best way to get a great spot on stage and to meet the drivers/codrivers. In fact, many times when I'm out shooting rallies, I'm standing right next to rally volunteers, so you know they are getting some good locations and are just as close to the action as I am.