Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Flipped Off!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2011, 06:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flipped Off!!!

Ok. So i was on my way home from work in Browns Point. When a red Mercedes coupe with two douche bags in the car. They decided to flip me off. I didnt do anything wrong just driving minding my business. They were coming from the other direction. I wanted to turn around and follow them to confront them. But decided not too. Thats when i realize there are alot of rude people. I've been flipped off so many times in my evo than in my honda. I just think its funny when people do that. Do people really hate evos that much? Ive been revvved at as well. Do u guys have any stories about getting flipped off?
Old Jun 8, 2011, 06:25 PM

lol maybe you just have bad luck?
Old Jun 8, 2011, 06:29 PM
Evolved Member

there, now you've been flipped off twice today, Rob!
Old Jun 8, 2011, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
It just happened to me the other day. I was getting on the highway and I was up to speed in the slow lane and a truck was about a 100 yards behind me in the fast lane. I turned on my blinker and went into the fast lane behind another car. About 4 seconds later the truck is on my rear throwing his hands up. The car in front of me doesn't pull over and my exit is coming up so I pull in the right lane and start to exit. The truck follows me and flips me and my 3 year old off as I exit. It did **** me off, so I guess that's part of the reason I got back on the highway and followed behind him at a distance for about another 3 miles. Truth be told, I pulled back on the highway because I meant to go to the next exit. But the effect was good. He sit up straight and was Mr. Cool from then on. No throwing the hands up, no flipping me off when I passed him.

Just take my word for it, don't flip anybody off and don't follow anybody who does. It's not worth it. I'm pretty big and I can take care of myself, no problem there, but you never know what they're up to. There are a lot of jerks/cowboys were I live.

I get a lot of revving too. I honestly think it's a joke. I've even had a as I was going onto the highway. It must be jealousy. I get a lot more "nice car man" than I do this other stuff.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 06:42 PM

I get mug looks/revved at sometimes, usually from guys in Civics or something, but never flipped off... haha
Old Jun 8, 2011, 06:43 PM

I get flipped off almost everyday
Old Jun 8, 2011, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I love haters. They are all over the land. Just ignore it and you'll be fine.I get a lot of "wanna race type a thing" from Audi's and BMW though. There is a few people with thumbs up which makes me feel better.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

I always get revved at...mostly by little POS hondas too.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 06:54 PM
Evolving Member

All i have to say!

http://youtu.be/Hw1ncADC9KM
Old Jun 8, 2011, 07:01 PM
Evolving Member

It just cracks me up sometimes. Even when my girl and nephews are in the car. People just dont have any respect for others. Thanks Dan
Old Jun 8, 2011, 07:09 PM
Evolving Member

I've been flipped off many times, almost all by civic drivers. I get revved at atleast once a day, mostly by ofcourse the fart can civics haha, and a few sti's every now and then.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 07:15 PM
Evolving Member

The only people who hate on me are the police... Then after they pull me over and find out that most Likly feed their whole family. They let me go..

Other then that it's mostly "nice car man!"
Old Jun 8, 2011, 07:19 PM
Evolved Member

Haha ive been flipped off, rev'd at..ive had a type r integra full of girls and a guy driver get soooo pissed at me cuz i smoked em onto the freeway from an onramp that was metered and they were in the carpool lane trying to beat me lol...ive had both duramax and "powderstrokes" try and smoke screen me when im just cruising minding my own business...honestly i think a lot of it is jealousy...but it makes for a good laugh haha...today even had a slowbra at a red light randomly give me a thumbs down today when i was jus cruising...at the next light he says "wow whats with the funny smelling exhaust?" Hahahahahahahaha
Old Jun 8, 2011, 07:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hhaha the other day i had some dude sticking his head out and shaking it at me. With no shirt on... at a light lol then he waited for me to come up next to him to shake it at me again.. in some pos corolla... lol haters
Old Jun 8, 2011, 08:17 PM
Evolved Member

Hataz gon hate!

Quick Reply: Flipped Off!!!