Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

TUNER in WA state???

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2011, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face TUNER in WA state???

Somebody please lemme know if you've found a decent tuner in Washington state. Its like the hardest thing to find and nobody wants to touch mitsubishi's here. Kinda dont want to drive to Cal but if thats my only choice I will. thanx guys!
Old Aug 23, 2011, 01:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did you even check the NW section? English Racing /thread.
Old Aug 23, 2011, 01:12 PM
Evolved Member

^lol - this. OP, you're even closer than most. Just head down I5 to Vancouver and you're gtg. Or, wait for the next time English Racing comes up to Auburn and does a dyno day at the Drift Office.
Old Aug 23, 2011, 01:19 PM

Thank you!
Old Aug 23, 2011, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

Not a problem. There are more and more X owners coming out to meets, which is great to see! For some reason some of the previous X owners have thought they were "looked down at" by CT9A owners, but I've never really seen it by the NW crew. Definitely come out to some of the meets! (you just missed a great one)
Old Aug 23, 2011, 01:41 PM

Kinda was getting the feeling too unfortunatly. Would get the stick eye all the time. Also in iraq at the moment so im missin my car and the meets something feirce right now. Be back out there soon
Old Aug 23, 2011, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Well hopefully not from the locals in the NW. You can ask some of the other X owners what they think though. One such X owner is a mod named migs647.

Anyway, stay safe out there! We've actually had specific meets to welcome back people on deployment, so keep us posted regarding your return.
Old Aug 23, 2011, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 99 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by yahu
Well hopefully not from the locals in the NW. You can ask some of the other X owners what they think though. One such X owner is a mod named migs647.

Anyway, stay safe out there! We've actually had specific meets to welcome back people on deployment, so keep us posted regarding your return.
What he's trying to say is we look for the slightest excuse to have a get-together
Old Aug 23, 2011, 03:32 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by yahu
Not a problem. There are more and more X owners coming out to meets, which is great to see! For some reason some of the previous X owners have thought they were "looked down at" by CT9A owners, but I've never really seen it by the NW crew. Definitely come out to some of the meets! (you just missed a great one)
yeah, I kinda got that from some of the other X owners, they kept talking sh*t, but I never saw it... honestly I saw more X owners hating on CT9A's... but I think I may have set some of them straight now...

but yeah, English is the place to go for Evo's, check out my results in my sig
Old Aug 23, 2011, 03:35 PM
Evolved Member

^good to hear ya looking out for us.
Old Aug 23, 2011, 04:46 PM
Evolving Member

English Racing, enough said. If you take your car elsewhere then we will lynch you repeatedly.

Btw, thank you for serving and make it back safe and sound. I did two tours in iraq and I feel your pain being one of the last ones out of there. Which FOB are you stationed at?
Old Aug 23, 2011, 05:12 PM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by D Grade
English Racing, enough said. If you take your car elsewhere then we will lynch you repeatedly.

Btw, thank you for serving and make it back safe and sound. I did two tours in iraq and I feel your pain being one of the last ones out of there. Which FOB are you stationed at?
meh... he's pretty much lynching himself if he takes it somewhere else

I just wish English tuned subi's... I'm having a hard time finding a good tuner for my sister's STi, there are a ton of them around but they're all mediocre. The only good tuner in the NW is Tim Bailey, but he only tunes Cobb AP, doesn't do open source...
Old Aug 23, 2011, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by warmmilk
meh... he's pretty much lynching himself if he takes it somewhere else

I just wish English tuned subi's... I'm having a hard time finding a good tuner for my sister's STi, there are a ton of them around but they're all mediocre. The only good tuner in the NW is Tim Bailey, but he only tunes Cobb AP, doesn't do open source...
i'd get the AP.. you're only other option is PRE (cough) (cough)
and they have used ones on nasioc for decent pricing
Old Aug 23, 2011, 05:27 PM
EvoM Guru

is PRE good or is the cough cough signifying sarcasm? I actually haven't heard of them before...
Old Aug 23, 2011, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by warmmilk

We Tune Subie's too , COBB and Open source!

Quick Reply: TUNER in WA state???