Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Phil from Element Tuning & Formerly Turbo XS Dyno Day @ FAME 7/22 and 7/23! 3 Spaces!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2004 | 04:57 PM
Account Disabled

Phil from Element Tuning & Formerly Turbo XS Dyno Day @ FAME 7/22 and 7/23! 3 Spaces!

Hi there folks..

World One is hosting a dyno day at fame automotive on the 22nd which is a thursday and the following friday which is the 23rd. Fame automotive is located in redmond just off of 405 N.

I will post all the details in this thread a bit later today, but for the time being, we have 3 spaces left on either the thursday or the friday, and they are going to be filled first come first served.

There will be no STI Element ECUs ready in time for this tune, but don't fear there will be a second dyno day in august for element STI customers.

Acceptable platforms for tuning are UTECs for the WRX, UTECs for the STI and Element ECUs for the WRX. If you do not have the ECUs and would like one, you may contact worldone performance or stop by and pick one up. We will work out special "dyno day" rates on the ECUs for those who do not have them.

This is a pretty cool opportunity for us NWers not to have to go down to PDX to get tuned and to have someone like phil in town. We are putting him up in seattle because I firmly believe in his ability to tune due to our experience in the time attack, and because he has probably logged more time tuning UTECs while at turbo xs for 2 years than just about anyone else in the nation.

If you are ready for your car to step up to the plate and realize its potential this day is for you. There is a total of 5 Cars being tuned per day, and their are two hour dyno slots. There is no deposit on the tune, but you must contact me to sign up. Since there are 7 cars signed up there is only room for three more.

Again more info will be posted tonite, but if you are insterested in the spaces please let me know by calling the shop or emailing the address above.

Thanks again guys!

Cheers,

Garret
World One
Old Jul 19, 2004 | 04:58 PM
Account Disabled

The schedule for the event is as follows....

Day 1

First Session 8:00am-10:30am
Second Session 10:30am-12:00noon
Third Session 12:00noon-2:30pm
Fourth Session 2:30am-5:00pm

Day 2

First Session 8:00am-10:30am
Second Session 10:30am-12:00noon
Third Session 12:00noon-2:30pm
Fourth Session 2:30am-5:00pm

The location is Fame Automive in Redmond. Here are MAP QUEST directions from I-5

1. Turn SLIGHT LEFT to take the I-5 N ramp towards VANCOUVER BC. 0.3 miles

2. Merge onto I-5 N. 4.6 miles

3. Take the WA-520 exit, exit number 168B, towards BELLEVUE/KIRKLAND. 0.4 miles

4. Merge onto WA-520 E. 12.0 miles

5. Take the WA-202/REDMOND WAY exit. 0.4 miles

6. Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp. 0.0 miles

7. Merge onto REDMOND WAY/WA-202. 0.4 miles

All visitors are welcome. There may be a possibility that a couple spots may open up towards the end of the day on both day one and day 2. This is a great chance to get your car tuned and in synch with your modifications. Phil is one of the most experienced tuners in the nation and tuned literally hundreds of different subaru vehicles while at turbo xs, and many more since founding element tuning.

I can personally attest to his tuning ability after our performance at the time attack race in buttonwillow california. I attibute much of our success on that day to the tuning, and I can not think of a person I would reccomend to get your car tuned by more than Phil.

If you are interested in one of the spare spots or just watching, come on down to FAME where there will be refreshments of plenty of hanging out. We will all get to hear about how much harder the partcipants cars pull once they are off the dyno. This event has been a long time coming, I know many of you have been waiting for this. I appreciate your assistance in making sure that it is a success.

Dyno day participants, you are all going to be emailed a list of time slots and your placement along with a copy of this email. If you still want in on the dyno day email or call me at W1 immediately!

Thanks,

w1

Dyno Day Number 1:

Carl Bennet
Erik Anderson
Terrance Yao
Aaron Manenoi (rexrexrex)

Day 2 looks like:

Armin
Michael H
session 3
Bruce Ryan (EVO)

Session three is still open on friday!
Old Jul 19, 2004 | 05:00 PM
Account Disabled

Please send email to:

info@worldoneperformance.com

Or Call

Immediately if interested!
Old Jul 20, 2004 | 10:14 PM

I'll probably be stopping by on Thursday morning to check it out and take a little video of some AWD dyno fun. Hope to see some of you there!

-Brady Barry
Old Jul 20, 2004 | 10:53 PM
Account Disabled

Barry..

Just so you know most of the action is going to be friday from 10-3. There will be lots of tuning going on, on thursday and you are still welcome, but due to some complications we have had some spots open up on friday and are actually letting people due base runs during this time. This is when the bulk of the spectators are coming down and in my estimation will be the funnest time to come on down.

I hope to see you there. Bring a buddy and some more EVO Mers..

Thanks,
Old Jul 20, 2004 | 11:16 PM

any hookups on rims?
Old Jul 21, 2004 | 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by WorldONE
Barry..

Just so you know most of the action is going to be friday from 10-3. There will be lots of tuning going on, on thursday and you are still welcome, but due to some complications we have had some spots open up on friday and are actually letting people due base runs during this time. This is when the bulk of the spectators are coming down and in my estimation will be the funnest time to come on down.

I hope to see you there. Bring a buddy and some more EVO Mers..

Thanks,
I would love to come out Friday but I leave for Oregon on Thursday afternoon. Hopefully I'll still be able to come out for a little bit tomarrow morning. Have you ever thought of having an open AWD dyno day at FAME (just power runs and a little tuning)? Including Evos, Subies, DSMs, and Audis, etc.? Hope to see ya there tomarrow.

-Brady
Old Jul 22, 2004 | 08:38 PM
Evolved Member

how did it go today?
Old Jul 30, 2004 | 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by nothere
how did it go today?
I'm not sure of the results on Friday, but I stopped by and filmed a little Thursday morning. It was great meeting Kevin and a few of the Subie owners there. I hope this can happen again later in the summer and have quite a few Evos show up. Anybody who was there Friday want to fill us in?

-Brady