Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1994 Toyota Supra TT Single 6spd. Black/Black *SUPER CLEAN*

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2009, 08:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1994 Toyota Supra TT Single 6spd. Black/Black *SUPER CLEAN*

Hey all- I have a deal pending on a Viper so the Supra needs to go to a new home to make room for the snake. I've only owned this car since March and have put less than a thousand miles on it- she's a total garage queen. I purchased this Supra from a friend of mine in Pittsburgh who took it in trade from Micah (Renegades) on a Porsche 996 Turbo back in February '09. This Supra has over $30k in upgrades & preventative maintenance! I have most of the receipts for both the mods and services.

Here's the original ad from Supraforums member Renegades: (for my personal updates scroll down- not much has changed since I've owned it except a few cosmetic improvements)
__________________________________________________ ______________
My father purchased this Supra from a Supraforums.com member this past winter from Califonia. It has been an absolute blast to own and drive. We've decided to take another path in our car choice, so the Supra is going up for sale.

We have spent a lot of time and money getting this car in tip top shape. It is being professionally detailed this week, as well as going to the shop to be completely checked over to make sure everything is solid and good to go for the next owner. We have never tracked or drag raced this Supra; it has been used as a weekend car for enjoyable cruises.

The exterior has a few scratches and minor minor dents - due to it's age. Many of the surface scratches will be gone once the detail shop is finished with it. The pain is in excellent condition - this car has never been in one accident - no body panels have ever been repained. CLEAN carfax history, and all VINs match.

This is an extremely nice, strong Supra. It certainly deserves to go to another Supra enthusiast! Again, the factory paint is in superb condition!!
Interior wise, the car is in great condition as well!! The week we received the car we sent it to the shop for ALL new OEM Toyota carpet (even trunk carpet) - we replaced several console/dash panels, leather shifter boot, ash tray, etc. The seats are the only thing in the interior that shows age, they have some wear/wrinkles on them.

Engine: at around 85k miles, a BL67DBB turbo kit w/ a .68 a/r housing was installed on this Supra. (I have a the receipt from Boost Logic for the whole kit). The engine was fully built with ALL NEW FACTORY seals, o-rings, gaskets, etc. The head was sent out to be hot tanked and cleaned. The valve stem seals were also replaced at that time along with the valves being adjusted to toyota OE spec. The previous owner had a buddy - toyota/honda/DSM guru help him out through the install. The transmission also shifts very smoothly and has no grinding issues.

The car was dyno'd in California and made 486whp@17.9psi. Stock fueling. Still very conservative and very reliable. With further tuning this car could easily see 500whp+ with the stock fueling still. And no doubt it could make 700whp with fueling.

Overall, this Supra is extremely strong and reliable. This is Rich's (from Supraforums) old Supra that was originally purchased in Roseville, Californiai. The body is all original, the interior is in great shape, and mechanically the car is very sound it just needs to be tuned. It's fast, but yet controllable, and it has a FRESH motor!! - all this car needs is a fueling upgrade (~$2k) and it'll be ready to lay down at least 700whp.
__________________________________________________ _____________

The car currently has 92,xxx miles on it and is still being used as a weekend cruiser & show participant so the mileage will vary until it sells

VIN: JT2JA82J0R0017649

EXTERIOR:
98 tail lights
Phillips 6k HID's.
15% tint
Shark antenna (s2000 replica)
18x9 and 18x11 CCW Polished Classics wrapped in Nitto DR's 305/40/18 and 265/45/18 - These wheels and tires were purchased only 1500 miles ago and are PERFECT!! $$$
Freshly painted black calipers w/ OEM style Supra labels
Goodridge SS brake lines
HAWK Pads (only 500 miles on them)
Motul Brake fluid (500 miles)

Handling:
Tein Circuit Master RE coilovers (5,000 miles)
Carbing Strut Tower brace (5,000 miles)
TRD 'Big ***' Sways front and rear (5,000 miles)

Interior:
GReddy Ver. 2 52MM Electric Gauges w/ Suprastore A- pillar pod (boost, oil pressure, water temp)
AEM Wideband o2 gauge w/ new sensor
Blitz SBC ID boost controller
Blitz Power ID
Blitz turbo timer
Veilside shift knob

Engine:
All new seals and gasket on engine (got all receipts and dates to prove its brand new)
-Thermostat and gasket
-Valve stem seals
-Exhaust manifold gaskets
-Intake manifold gaskets
-Valve cover gaskets
-Oil pan gaskets (Toyota FIPG)
-Timing belt tensioner
-HKS timing belt
-HKS headgasket
-Rear toyota tranny seal
-Brand new v160 gear oil
-Brand new Toyota rear diff. fluid
-Front main seal
-Fear main seal
-Power steering rebuilt kit
-MVP shifter bushings
-gloss black spark plug cover (brand new but cracked unfortunately-I have an oem one)
-Speedforsale O2 sensor fooler
-RPS 6 puck PP/HPF disk/cynergy flywheel w/ new throw out bearing, washers, c-clips, etc. (5000 miles)

PERFORMANCE:
-Blitz FMIC with all piping (5000 miles)
-Boost Logic complete turbo kit. BL67 DUAL BALL BEARING w/ .68 turbine side. (5000 miles). Comes with all water lines, oil lines, fittings, manifold, 3" down pipe, polished compressor housing w/ polished piping $$$
-HKS SSBOV welded on flange (front bumper placement )
-BRAND NEW MAP ECU version 2.3
-HKS CF Ti exhaust

Current Updates:

Since I've had the car I've gone over it inside and out with a fine tooth comb. I got the front bumper redone, and shaved the front plate holder. I also removed the side clips. LOOKS GREAT! I also had the Seats Re-dyed black! They look great as well! Then I put a 3 step clay/polish/wax orbital cleaning on the paint, and detailed the interior.

This is what the car currently needs for it to be 100% PERFECT:

-oil catch can needs the tubing rerouted for a cleaner look
-fresh spark plugs
-custom tune for MAP ECU ( I recommend upgrading to a AEM, Motec, or HKS engine management system for a more comprehensive tuning platform in order to get the most out of this car. This would be my next step if I keep the car.)

I'm in absolutely no rush to sell this rare gem so please don't lowball me or waste my time, or your own. Anyone who knows Supra's already knows this is a great find, with well documented & clean history at a fair price considering the current economic conditions. I'd love to see the car go to an enthusiast so I'm putting it up on a few of the forums first and then ebay/autotrader after a few weeks.

Please no trades, tirekickers, dreamers, etc. No test drives unless you have cash in hand or a bank check that can be verified. I have title in hand.

I'm looking to get $34,000 OBO. I'm willing to negotiate with serious buyers and will consider reasonable offers to make a quick sale. Thanks for looking and sorry for the long read but I wanted to be as thorough as possible. More pics of the car can be found here:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ot...urbo-mkiv.html
Attached Thumbnails 1994 Toyota Supra TT Single 6spd. Black/Black *SUPER CLEAN*-securedownload-23.jpeg   1994 Toyota Supra TT Single 6spd. Black/Black *SUPER CLEAN*-securedownload-24.jpeg   1994 Toyota Supra TT Single 6spd. Black/Black *SUPER CLEAN*-supra7.jpg   1994 Toyota Supra TT Single 6spd. Black/Black *SUPER CLEAN*-supra051.jpg   1994 Toyota Supra TT Single 6spd. Black/Black *SUPER CLEAN*-supra053.jpg  

Last edited by RenoEvo; Jun 23, 2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 09:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes
Old Jun 23, 2009, 09:28 PM
Evolving Member

This was one of the nicest supra's sold on Supraforums in the past year or so. It was a very good price for the car too. I remember when this was purchased. Very very nice car. looked and still looks to be one of a kind, just immaculate

GLWS I would not go any lower on your price. That would be insanity.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 09:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EMonz57
This was one of the nicest supra's sold on Supraforums in the past year or so. It was a very good price for the car too. I remember when this was purchased. Very very nice car. looked and still looks to be one of a kind, just immaculate

GLWS I would not go any lower on your price. That would be insanity.
I appreciate the kind words. The new owner will be amazed by how clean this Supra is. I was shocked when I first saw it because I've seen a lot of 97-98's that don't look nearly this nice- especially in black. Unfortunately I cant put it on Supra Forums yet because of my low post count but I'm going to work with the mods to get the ad up asap.

Last edited by RenoEvo; Jun 23, 2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 09:41 PM
Evolved Member

very clean supra man! looks real good! gl with the sell.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 09:49 PM
Evolved Member

gl with the sales
i have always been a fan of the SUPRA
Old Jun 24, 2009, 06:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RenoEvo
I appreciate the kind words. The new owner will be amazed by how clean this Supra is. I was shocked when I first saw it because I've seen a lot of 97-98's that don't look nearly this nice- especially in black. Unfortunately I cant put it on Supra Forums yet because of my low post count but I'm going to work with the mods to get the ad up asap.
If you PM a mod there and ask they should let you. Just post in the thread so and so approved!!
Old Jun 24, 2009, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Lol I posted my Evo for sale on Supra forums and I only had 1 post. They told me just to have some local Supra owners on the forums to vouch for me. I had like 4 or 5 people that I didn't even know were on there vouch for me. haha
Old Jun 24, 2009, 08:50 PM
Evolving Member

gorgeous car. bump for you!
Old Jun 24, 2009, 10:57 PM
Evolved Member

okay everyone the Viper deal is done so now I need to move the Supra. All Pm's so far have been returned.
Old Jun 26, 2009, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

bump
Old Jun 27, 2009, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

Good luck with the sale!!!

Vipers are mean!!!
Old Jun 28, 2009, 12:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jasil
Good luck with the sale!!!

Vipers are mean!!!
thanks for the support. Yes Viper's are very mean as I'm finding out more and more by the day. I really want to dyno the car to see whats its making, It feels like about 530-550whp. mods are belanger headers/exhaust/HFC's, K&N intake, fat albert ported t-body
Old Jun 29, 2009, 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

you should Trade me cars, and a little Cash.... but then you would have a 900+whp Evo that would eat your Viper.. LOL
Old Jun 30, 2009, 11:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jbergmeier
you should Trade me cars, and a little Cash.... but then you would have a 900+whp Evo that would eat your Viper.. LOL
Thanks for the offer but I've already done the evo thing.

The Supra already hangs with the Viper at just under 500whp and only 17psi....slow *** snake

Quick Reply: 1994 Toyota Supra TT Single 6spd. Black/Black *SUPER CLEAN*