Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 01 Toyota Celica GT auto, 86k miles

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2009 | 05:05 PM
Evolving Member

FS: 01 Toyota Celica GT auto, 86k miles

Up for sale is my DD. 01 Toyota Celica GT. Automatic, power everything, sunroof, cruise, cold a/c. I am the original owner and have title in hand. It has never been in an accident or flooded. Never smoked in. Interior is in excellent shape. I personally applied scotch guard to the seats and carpeting. It has 3m Color Stable tint on the windows. It's got a Kaminari carbon fiber spoiler, and the OEM carbon dash pieces. K&N intake and borla catback. It easily gets 34mpg on the highway. I have gas receipts to prove this. I have a set of almost new front OEM brake pads I'll include as well as the stock air intake box with filter. I personally have done all the transmission and oil changes. I recently switched it over to Pennzoil High Mileage oil. I sold the strut bar in the pics, so please disregard it. I am selling it because I bought a larger car.

Looking for $9000 obo.

Old Nov 5, 2009 | 05:15 PM
Evolved Member

Always knew you were a lil "Sweet". good seller and great guy. One of themore Picky evo owners we have worked with. Buy with confidence fellas
Old Nov 5, 2009 | 05:23 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks man..yeah, 86k miles and that really is how clean the engine bay is!