Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Skyline GTR R32!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2010, 06:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old Jan 25, 2010, 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...r/Brettcar.jpg
Old Jan 25, 2010, 06:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by vetboss
Where are those pics? It would be nice to get some more angles of the car and the condition of the interior.

Just a quick question, but if you need cash to fund a racing team, whats up with entertaining trades? Are you looking for a car that is easier to convert to cash?

Sweet ride, extra pics or directions to another sale sight where they are available would be sweet.

Good Luck
Yea, a car that I could take to an auction and sell quick for cash would be nice. Either way just looking to sell the car to someone who will enjoy it and appreciate the car for what its worth.
Old Jan 28, 2010, 09:16 PM
Evolving Member

Need to move this guys!
Old Jan 29, 2010, 05:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by iyi0521
Id love to have this car but I really dont need the Feds beating down my door because of what i have sitting in my driveway. Plus i currently dont have a garage to store it in and a car like this gathers too much attention to leave sitting outside.

GLWS tho. Awesome car.
+1.. Evo's by themselves produces a load of attention, worst yet a Skyline sitting outside.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

trade for a 500hp 03 cobra? im in NJ as well
Old Feb 15, 2010, 05:44 AM
Evolving Member

possible, pics?
Old Feb 23, 2010, 11:44 AM
Evolving Member

Do you guys need a tow rig for your race car? I have a low mileage 2005 Dodge 2500 4x4 quad cab SLT for sale that I might be interested in trading. Here is a link with chingos of pictures: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=862827
Old Feb 24, 2010, 04:55 AM
Evolving Member

Appreciate the idea, but we already have a dually to pull our trailer. Thank you though!
Old Feb 24, 2010, 11:06 AM

I have a 93 twin turbo non-sequential JDM setup FD RX7 with tons of mods. Interested?
Old Feb 26, 2010, 01:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SupaDoopa
I have a 93 twin turbo non-sequential JDM setup FD RX7 with tons of mods. Interested?
Possibly, pics and info to Sandberg1@aol.com
Old Mar 2, 2010, 10:55 PM
Evolving Member

how about an 07 Yamaha R1 with 17xx miles only mods are race baffles
Old Mar 3, 2010, 02:15 AM
Evolving Member

I would love to purchase this car but it just isn't realistic. Before purchasing my Evo in DEC.2006, i was in the market for a R32 or R33 GTR in Cali. I have read sooooooo many forums as well as articles on how to get a GTR legally stateside and it is strait up impossible! lol The only succussful company's to do this leagally were Motorex and Kaizo industries. Both of wich have been shut down by the goverment. So i don't know why NJ can have GTR's and everying outside the east soast can't but that's the truth unless you want to purchase a way over priced left over Motorex GTR for $80k plus from somone in Cali. Im not in anyway trying to kill your for sale thread nor do i know you, but i just don't think it would be right to have someone buy this beautiful machine that will never be leagal and will cause major headaches as well as a big lost in money.
So GLWS but who ever is looking into this should only be intrested in a stricly track use car.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 05:05 AM
Evolving Member

You are right and wrong, these cars can be used and driven here in the states. When I bought this car it had already been state legalized and registered. All I did was go to the DMV and have then change the registration into my name. It is registered and insured. I have been pulled over before, no issues, so I don't see a problem. Do you?
Old Mar 3, 2010, 09:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mine's evo
I would love to purchase this car but it just isn't realistic. Before purchasing my Evo in DEC.2006, i was in the market for a R32 or R33 GTR in Cali. I have read sooooooo many forums as well as articles on how to get a GTR legally stateside and it is strait up impossible! lol The only succussful company's to do this leagally were Motorex and Kaizo industries. Both of wich have been shut down by the goverment. So i don't know why NJ can have GTR's and everying outside the east soast can't but that's the truth unless you want to purchase a way over priced left over Motorex GTR for $80k plus from somone in Cali. Im not in anyway trying to kill your for sale thread nor do i know you, but i just don't think it would be right to have someone buy this beautiful machine that will never be leagal and will cause major headaches as well as a big lost in money.
So GLWS but who ever is looking into this should only be intrested in a stricly track use car.
You should look into forums on grammar and spelling and stop thread crapping in someone's for sale thread.

Quick Reply: Skyline GTR R32!