Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

MA: 99 Passat 1.8t, Apr Chip, Apr 3" dp, Eibach Coils, Magnaflow... PERFECT DAILY!

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2010 | 03:36 PM

Exclamation MA: 99 Passat 1.8t, Apr Chip, Apr 3" dp, Eibach Coils, Magnaflow... PERFECT DAILY!

Putting my new daily beater up for sale, it's very clean as you can see from the pics, but there is always a price for everything...

1999 Passat GLS 1.8t
5 speed
Silver
12xxxx miles
CLEAN MA TITLE

Timing belt/Waterpump done ~20k miles ago, new front lower control arms and balljoints 100 miles ago, re-built abs module, NO CHECK ENGINE CODES AND NO LIGHTS ON THE DASH!!!!!

Mods:
-Apr Chip
-Apr 3" downpipe
-Magnaflow 2.5" catback
-Short Shifter
-Eibach Coilovers
-Audi Fat-5 Wheels, polished
-ECS 25mm spacers in the rear
-Vdo column mount boost gauge/pod
-6k Hid's in Black-housing headlamps
-Badgeless Grille
-Alpine stereo with upgraded door speakers all around, and wired for some sound in the trunk!

As you can see this car is extremely clean! It's 11 years old, there are a few dings/scratches here or there but they are hard to find and I'd rate the exterior an 8/8.5 out of 10
Interior is in good shape also, comfy cloth, no wear or tears on the seats what so ever, everything is there and works! I'd rate the interior a 9 out of 10

Asking $6000 or best offer, LOOKING TO TRADE+CASH FOR YOUR EVO, SUBARU FORESTER XT, STI, or phenominal WRX, possibly other cars. I'm pricing this where I feel the car is worth, yes there are a lot of Passats out there cheap, but none that look as nice as this one.