Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

CA 2003 Honda S2000 AP1 w AP2 updates in OC

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2010, 02:15 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CA 2003 Honda S2000 AP1 w AP2 updates in OC

asking price is $9,999 FIRM

CLEAN TITLE. AP2 front and rear bumpers. AP2 taillights and catback as well. headlights are still AP1 but signals are cleared for that jdm look. Other mods are AP2 v1 REAR wheels ALL AROUND! Yes that means the fronts are also 8.5 inches wide creating a non-staggered set up for better grip. tires are great. The fronts due to offset were machined to fit and almost flush to the fenders. I added 15mm hubcentric spacers to flush out the rear. Other mods are a nice drop on Tien S-tech springs and Injen cold air intake. Also there are aftermarket component speakers in the doors. I think they're JL Audio.

Recently changed the following fluids: engine oil with mobil 1, rear diff with mobil 1, transmission with honda MTF, and clutch master cylinder.

Car has 118k miles and runs great. AC and heat work great. Color is a less common Suzuka blue. Are you tired of silver? No mechanical or major cosmetic issues. Slight wear to driver's seat bolster. Slight tears in common area of the top. Some road rash on the front bumper.

I have the title and the car is registered till april 2011. smog cert will be provided at time of sale.

video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy1faRFkZxA

pics below. all are thumbnails that you can click to enlarge.