Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2003 wrx wrb ROLLER NO MOTOR CHEAP!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2010, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 2003 wrx wrb ROLLER NO MOTOR CHEAP!!

hey guys!

Here is my quick story on this car and how/why I bought it and everything. This car was previously owned by a friend of mine. He was the second owner (bought it with 50K onit) the car was mostly stock with basic bolt ons and tune. It was taken to a shop in DE. (not going to name names) but the car was brought in running and then the shop said the motor had bad compression and it needed a built motor now... so the car had the motor pulled out and the car sat for 3 months untouched...

I bought the car off my friend to help him get out of a tight spot.. and I was looking for something awd I could play with for winter time.

Well since then, I have 6 cars in the shop torn apart and between working 60hours a week, running a side gig and everything in between, im just overloaded right now and I need to lighten my load some.

I paid $4500 for this car and it came with a STI turbo/intercooler and a few other parts. I sold the turbo and intercooler and I have $3800 into the car right now.. the car also has a sti hood scoop.

this car is 100% complete minus a motor. the transmission is in the car still, axles, brakes, harness, ecu, stock wheels with good tires ect

I do have a few options for everyone..

#1- as it sits no extra parts $3500

#2- as it sits with extra set of rims/tires $3900

#3- same as #2 plus a almost brand new invidia TBE, Cobb V2, and about 5 boxes full of parts like stock clutch, flywheel, valve covers, timing cover, ect. $4500

the car is a clean title, two owner car. paint is in VERY VERY good shape. no paint work. interior has no rips, tears or holes, non smoker.

best way to get ahold of me is to call or txt at 610 587 7149

my email KJR19425@aol.com

pics: coming I just decided to do this at work.

cash only, yes I will ship at buyers expense, this is a great deal, lots of parts involved, perfect for the right guy, im just overloaded right now and I dont have the time..

thanks

Kevin
Old Oct 13, 2010, 06:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold!!!