Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

CA: FS: 2007 Mini Cooper S, excellent condition

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2010, 10:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CA: FS: 2007 Mini Cooper S, excellent condition

I am selling my Mini after 3 fun filled years with it. This car has been babied to the hilt and maintained even beyond the factory recommendations. The car has never been in an accident or incident of any sort and has the cleanest history you could possibly find. I am the first and only owner and have all service documentation and will happily provide a carfax report upon request. Asking $17,250, around $1k under KBB value for its mileage (40K) and condition.

Some options include: Sport package with sport suspension, Limited Slip Differential, HID Xenon headlights, 17" factory upgraded wheels, Premium hi-fi sound, Six speed manual transmission, Rare special ordered factory cloth seats, and it is still covered by factory warrantyYou must see the car in person to appreciate it, feel free to call or email me any time with any questions or to come have a look!

Thanks,

Tim
323-620-0162
Attached Thumbnails CA: FS: 2007 Mini Cooper S, excellent condition-taz01a.jpg   CA: FS: 2007 Mini Cooper S, excellent condition-taz04a.jpg   CA: FS: 2007 Mini Cooper S, excellent condition-taz09a.jpg