Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

AL 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Highly Modified Super Rare 1439/2000

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2010, 11:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump.
Old Nov 19, 2010, 07:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can vouch for the cleanliness of this car, as I saw it in person last night. However be warned that it smokes like a freight train. Engine repair due. High beams are inop, wipers are inop and turn signals are also not hooked up (as told by seller). Also no seat belts in the rear seats. If your state requires an inspection, this car requires a lot of work.
Exterior is amazing. With these unresolved issues,even though its rare, and I dont care if Jesus has riden in it, it remains too pricey
Old Nov 19, 2010, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by 1d10t
I can vouch for the cleanliness of this car, as I saw it in person last night. However be warned that it smokes like a freight train. Engine repair due. High beams are inop, wipers are inop and turn signals are also not hooked up (as told by seller). Also no seat belts in the rear seats. If your state requires an inspection, this car requires a lot of work.
Exterior is amazing. With these unresolved issues,even though its rare, and I dont care if Jesus has riden in it, it remains too pricey
What??? The high beams work fine, I'm working on the blinkers now, and the wipers work fine. Maybe you all didn't get a real chance to check it, because you were in it for less than 5 min, because that rsx wouldn't even rev past 4k. You all are just angry that I wouldn't trade for that piece of **** rsx. It's pretty sad that even with my car needing a head rebuild I wouldn't trade my 91 model galant for your friends 03 rsx. You could part my car out to stock and sell the parted out parts for more than that rsx is worth. No rear seat belts??? Are you serious? Of course it doesnt have rear seat belts it has harnesses going through the seat. And it actually does have the seatbelts in the back they are just not bolted in and the buckles are in the trunk. We would have of traded if he would have of told me all the stuff that was really wrong with it, which he didn't. Yeah it smokes but only at idle which is clearly stated in my post if you don't let it just sit and idle it doesn't smoke that much.

To any interested party I can make a video of the things that were said to not be working that actually work.

Before you come and talk about my price maybe you should check and see how much people are asking for GVR4's that are as clean as mine. Check real quick to see if you find one cheaper. Don't worry I'll wait. Didn't find one? Damn how about that. Maybe you should educate yourself on the topic you are trying to argue before debating it. Truth is I would take quite a bit less than the asking price posted now, but if I don't get what I want out of it I'm just gonna keep it and build the **** out of it. There is only one other GVR4 on the market that I would consider to be on my cleanliness level, and he is asking $9200 for his. So all I am asking is educate yourself before debate. Before you make your self look like a real "1d10t."

Thanks,
Justin
Old Nov 19, 2010, 09:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Off topic, I saw ur car in Gadsden one day, really clean. was hoping to see u around in my evo. C
Old Nov 19, 2010, 11:05 AM
Evolved Member

Everything I stated is true. It only takes 5 minutes to realize the issues I have posted. Kudos to you for fixing them.
"smokes a little" is an understatement, and he is better of not trading for a car with a mechanical issue for his point in his life.
And haha, thanks for putting a play on words with my screen name. Pretty original.
Old Nov 19, 2010, 12:09 PM

Everything I stated is true. It only takes 5 minutes to realize the issues I have posted. Kudos to you for fixing them.
"smokes a little" is an understatement, and he is better of not trading for a car with a mechanical issue for his point in his life.
And haha, thanks for putting a play on words with my screen name. Pretty original.
Better off not trading for a car with a mechanical issue for his point in like AKA poor. Poor people shouldn't dab in quality built cars he should stick with Hondas.

Mechanical issue? His car had a few of those the cel light was on, srs light was on, driver's window wouldn't roll all the way up, the body was complete garbage, and I wonder why he hydro locked the last motor? Maybe it's because he has a full cold air intake in the bumper with no fender liners. Like I'm going to trade for a car that has been driven around for god knows how long with and open filter right beside the tire to sling dirt, rocks, water, etc. on it. And where in my thread does it say smokes a little? Clearly posted smokes at idle and downshifting.

Also I didn't "fix" anything besides the blinkers which work now. They already worked perfect apparently your friend is to dumb to know how to work them. This is an older car you pull it towards yourself to work the brights not push it away like it is in his car. Yes it smokes the car is 20 years old and it has 195k on it. As far as I know the head may be original one on it and never have had a valve job done.

But either way it's as simple as the car isn't over-priced comparatively, and everything you stated that doesn't work does. So stop posting useless nonsense in my thread.

Thanks,
Justin
Old Nov 19, 2010, 06:24 PM

first off u are stupid ....it smokes (just as he stated) i can post a video if need be ...as for the high beams they have always worked ,the wipers always worked ...the only thing that got done today was "fixing" the turn signals ...all the other stuffed worked perfect no issues im sorry you nor your friend can turn on wipers, pull the switch for the high beams ....i know it cannot compete with your friends car held together with popsicle sticks ,super glue ,clothes hangers and last but not least dreams ... as for the price if you cant afford it or dont like it ...DONT BUY IT its that simple thanks
Old Nov 20, 2010, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

Im not insulting you two people as youre insulting my friend. You both seemed like decent people. I'm not even bashing the car. The wipers move then stick then move then stick. I have no reason to lie. I'm just stating what I noticed, as a technician thats what I do. I'm giving the community what I saw.
Quit the high school bashing.

BUMP GLWS/Trade
Old Nov 20, 2010, 09:46 AM

Im not insulting you two people as youre insulting my friend. You both seemed like decent people. I'm not even bashing the car. The wipers move then stick then move then stick. I have no reason to lie. I'm just stating what I noticed, as a technician thats what I do. I'm giving the community what I saw.
Quit the high school bashing.

BUMP GLWS/Trade
The first thing you did was get in here and bash my car. You stated things that were wrong with my car that weren't to deter people from buying my car. So of course I'm going to fire back.
Old Nov 22, 2010, 04:18 PM

Bumpp
Old Nov 24, 2010, 03:36 PM

Ttt
Old Nov 25, 2010, 09:50 PM

Bump.
Old Nov 26, 2010, 11:09 AM
Evolved Member

Bump
Old Nov 27, 2010, 08:06 PM

Bump.
Old Nov 28, 2010, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

what a beautiful car man ....

Quick Reply: AL 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Highly Modified Super Rare 1439/2000