Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.

WTT 93 Rx7 w/ls1 swap t56 6 speed ccws

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2011, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thank you for that
Old Mar 23, 2011, 01:59 PM

bump it up thx
Old Mar 30, 2011, 10:57 AM

good lord i wish you would sell! fd with GOAT power
Old May 22, 2011, 05:00 PM

nice ride. i had one when I was in NJ.
if you would consider trading for stock FD in rare color, shoot me a PM:

http://ponycars.net/white94rx7.htm
Old May 22, 2011, 07:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm interested.. 05 evo 8 55xxx built 2.0 cams gt35r etc etc. It's sitting on bbs lm's 18x9 right now. Pm me if you would be interested. Anyway pictures speak better...

Old May 25, 2011, 09:02 PM

thanx for the offer guys. I've changed my mind. The car is no longer up for trade. After driving it a few times during the week I knew I had to keep it. That torque is really convincing
Old Jul 18, 2011, 02:40 PM

Warning to anyone who was interested in this car:

I was the guy that this clown was trying to trade cars with. I drove my beautiful 2008 eve all the way up to New Jersey to trade for this car, and when I got there it was a piece of ****. Ask for detailed pictures, like the rust underneath, the cracked front lip, the door held in place with a randon cotter pin, the peeling and faded paint, the holes in the trunk lid, the scratched and beaten interior, the rattle can painted ccws, the dented fenders.... Shall I go on? This car looks great from about 50 feet away. God only knows what the mechanical problems are. This guy had me drive all the way from Louisiana to NJ to trade for what he had convinced me was a perfect vehicle that needed very little work. I ran when I saw this thing. This guy is a liar. He was supposed to pay for the expenses for me to drive up there, and wouldn't even help me out with gas to get back to Louisiana when I called him out on how bad off the car was. He was trying to offer me $6000 on top of my eve to take this piece of **** back to Louisiana and i still wouldn't do it. This car needs about $8,000 worth of work to be in the kind of condition that he claims it is. If I pops up for sale again, I would suggest you stay FAR away. I'll probably get banned for this post, but I don't care. This guy is a liar and deserves to be called out. He should be shot for the condition that this poor RX7 is in.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 245 Likes on 220 Posts
Originally Posted by BlackZero

I was the guy that this clown was trying to trade cars with. I drove my beautiful 2008 eve all the way up to New Jersey to trade for this car, and when I got there it was a piece of ****. Ask for detailed pictures, like the rust underneath, the cracked front lip, the door held in place with a randon cotter pin, the peeling and faded paint, the holes in the trunk lid, the scratched and beaten interior, the rattle can painted ccws, the dented fenders.... Shall I go on? This car looks great from about 50 feet away. God only knows what the mechanical problems are. This guy had me drive all the way from Louisiana to NJ to trade for what he had convinced me was a perfect vehicle that needed very little work. I ran when I saw this thing. This guy is a liar. He was supposed to pay for the expenses for me to drive up there, and wouldn't even help me out with gas to get back to Louisiana when I called him out on how bad off the car was. He was trying to offer me $6000 on top of my eve to take this piece of **** back to Louisiana and i still wouldn't do it. This car needs about $8,000 worth of work to be in the kind of condition that he claims it is. If I pops up for sale again, I would suggest you stay FAR away. I'll probably get banned for this post, but I don't care. This guy is a liar and deserves to be called out. He should be shot for the condition that this poor RX7 is in.
wow to your experience. i didn't have great dealings with him either, he will probably report you to the mods lol that's what happened to me, didn't say a word to me just got a warning one day
Old Jul 18, 2011, 03:54 PM

Lmaoooo your saying my cars a pos Do you really want me to talk about your car. It was hit who know how many times. Not one panel on the car lined up. Hey I didnt tell you to drive down here. If you would of told your evo is a pos I would of told you to stay home. But you wouldnt have stay home since you had like 7 other trades line up hoping some poor idiot wouldnt notice. Since your still here I'm guessing nobody fell for it huh. I feel sorry for the x. Sorry but I didnt offer you 6k I offered you 5500. Just cuz I felt sorry for you. but you decline saying you got other trade along your route to boston or something. How much gas money did you get from your other failed " trades". thanx man that was very entertaining

Originally Posted by kyoo
wow to your experience. i didn't have great dealings with him either, he will probably report you to the mods lol that's what happened to me, didn't say a word to me just got a warning one day
Sorry but I don't know you. I have never bought or sold anything to you. You just go around crying about how people's price are too high blah blah blah. If you dont like the price move on simple as that.

Last edited by fosingwo; Jul 18, 2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by fosingwo
Lmaoooo your saying my cars a pos Do you really want me to talk about your car. It was hit who know how many times. Not one panel on the car lined up. Hey I didnt tell you to drive down here. If you would of told your evo is a pos I would of told you to stay home. But you wouldnt have stay home since you had like 7 other trades line up hoping some poor idiot wouldnt notice. Since your still here I'm guessing nobody fell for it huh. I feel sorry for the x. Sorry but I didnt offer you 6k I offered you 5500. Just cuz I felt sorry for you. but you decline saying you got other trade along your route to boston or something. How much gas money did you get from your other failed " trades". thanx man that was very entertaining

Wow you are a moron. My Evo has a one inch scratch on the rear bumper from my friend who owned it before me and that is its only flaw. It has never been in a wreck that would cause the kind of damage you're taking about. The car is flawless, so you must be confusing me with some other evo owner that you tried to screw over. Every panel on my car is aligned like it was from the factory. Although, I can see how you would see otherwise, considering you think that your piece of **** RX7 looks good. Is your memory really that foggy of an event that happened just 5 months ago? You didn't even look at my car. I took one good look at your POS and got the hell out of there.

And I'm still on this forum because I put about $5000 worth of turbo upgrades in it over the last 4 months because I decided to keep the car. I would be more than happy to post pictures of the car from every angle so that everyone can see how perfect it is. I have no reason to lie about that since i'm no longer trying to sell the car. And you offered me $5500 because you felt sorry for me? Sorry for what? That's interesting, do you make a habit of of just giving away money to people that you feel sorry for? My dog just died. Feel sorry for me? Go ahead and send me some money!

Quit now, buddy. You already look like a complete moron.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 07:22 PM

Wow you are a moron. My Evo has a one inch scratch on the rear bumper from my friend who owned it before me and that is its only flaw. It has never been in a wreck that would cause the kind of damage you're taking about. The car is flawless, so you must be confusing me with some other evo owner that you tried to screw over. Every panel on my car is aligned like it was from the factory. Although, I can see how you would see otherwise, considering you think that your piece of **** RX7 looks good. Is your memory really that foggy of an event that happened just 5 months ago? You didn't even look at my car. I took one good look at your POS and got the hell out of there.
more crooked
And I'm still on this forum because I put about $5000 worth of turbo upgrades in it over the last 4 months because I decided to keep the car. I would be more than happy to post pictures of the car from every angle so that everyone can see how perfect it is. I have no reason to lie about that since i'm no longer trying to sell the car. And you offered me $5500 because you felt sorry for me? Sorry for what? That's interesting, do you make a habit of of just giving away money to people that you feel sorry for? My dog just died. Feel sorry for me? Go ahead and send me some money!

Quit now, buddy. You already look like a complete moron.
LMAOOOOO every panel is aligned like it was from the factory. Why did it need aligning in the first place. rightttttt. I don't plan a roadtrip to see who would take the bait and fall for the trap. So I'm not confusing you with any one since apparently none of your other 7 or how ever many trade you have lined up felt the same as you do about your car. You must be confusing me with another rx7 you wanted to trade with. And that trade don't work out to your favor so you go around slandering them saying how their car's a piece of shyt. Before you came up I've told you exactly what the car needs and you agree. But when I ask about your car you just give me iffy reply. You car is nothing like you say so I turned you down simple as that. I'm guessing so did the other 7 or so other trades you had planned along the way, hoping you'll find a dumb idiot to take your car. If you claim your car is so clean how come you still have it nobody traded you? How come you had to setup countless other trades on the side? This is too funny and I'm the one who looks like a moron. righttt