Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

18" Kia Optima SX Sport Wheels/Tires for sale

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2013, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
18" Kia Optima SX Sport Wheels/Tires for sale

Everyone,

I know this is a Mitsu forum but figured it couldn't hurt to put it on here just in case someone knows someone with an Optima or maybe wants a set of wheels and tires for winter or something. The tires have about 14K miles on them and the wheels are in great condition. No curb rash or bends. There is one small nick the wheel ( picture attached ). I'm not sure how it happened as it's not down the wheel really so it's not a curb. Also I'm willing to sell the wheels and tires with the TPMS already installed for an extra price. If you just want the wheels/tires with plain valvestems then I'll have to have them removed. The price I'm looking for is $650 picked up WITHOUT TPMS and $750 WITH TPMS ( for those that may have a compatible Kia or Hyundai ). I believe that to be a fair price as the sensors can cost $100-200 easily without installation so that could save someone the trouble of having to buy sensors after getting the wheels and then having them put in. The wheels are 5x114.3, 18x7.5, and +46 offset.

Also willing to ship but that cost will fall on the buyer. If you can give me an zip code I can give you an estimate on the cost. I'm located in Omaha, Nebraska so more than likely I'm going to have to ship

Please PM me, ask in the thread, or email me at adamkean11@gmail.com with any questions or interest!

Thanks everyone

Here are the pictures and let me know if you have any questions:

Old Jun 22, 2013, 12:41 PM
Hail to the Beard

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Thread moved to appropriate section.