Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: FS: TN/KY 1987 Corolla GTS coupe blue 180k miles

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2014, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
FS: TN/KY 1987 Corolla GTS coupe blue 180k miles

For sale is my 1987 Corolla GTS coupe. It's been very well maintained. IIRC I'm the third owner of this vehicle which I purchased back in 2011. It's been sitting in my garage 90% of its time with me. I've taken it on a couple 350 mile trips but other than that, I only drive it to work about once every two weeks or so (25 miles round trip). Car has never been raced or driven hard in my possession. I can't vouch for previous owners

The vehicle is very clean on the outside. A couple spots of surface rust on the roof, bubbling in one spot (pictured below), clear coat is very shiny. Interior is very clean as well. One small tear on the back rest of the driver seat. NO cracks in the dash. Still has the OEM cup holder in the center console

180K miles.

When I purchased the car it had OBX catback, megan springs, CD player, Alarm w/ keyless entry

I added Momo suede steering wheel, Momo hub, megan detachable hub, 15x7 rota with falken tires

Car has factory LSD as well. Works very well.

Drives very well and very reliable.

Again there are some small rust spots. The car has been garage kept its entire time with me, the previous owner said he kept it in garage too, PO said the owner before him kept it in car port since new.

The heater works great. The A/C worked all last summer, however it hasnt been blowing cold since the winter time.

$4400

email or call/text for better response time
michael.d.vu1@gmail.com
678-982-8982