Notices

Condolences to Rob @ RRM

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2015, 05:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Condolences to Rob @ RRM

Just wanted to say sorry for your loss. My family and I send our condolences on the loss of your family member yesterday.

Thank you so much for your support of auto enthusiasts like us here and around the world.
Old Dec 2, 2015, 07:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is so sad... I will be sending Prayers your way... so sorry for your loss
Old Dec 2, 2015, 06:39 PM
EvoM Moderator

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
I have been pretty busy the last few days, and seem to have missed what happened. Would one of you guys mind posting a link to some context?

If it is in fact that Rob lost a family member, I certainly would like to express my most sincere sympathies to him and his family. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult it must be to lose a family member.
Old Dec 2, 2015, 08:44 PM
Evolving Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Burtonrider1002
I have been pretty busy the last few days, and seem to have missed what happened. Would one of you guys mind posting a link to some context?

If it is in fact that Rob lost a family member, I certainly would like to express my most sincere sympathies to him and his family. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult it must be to lose a family member.

I had been talking to Rob about the parts for my Outlander, when I called him on Friday after Thanks Giving, he told me about losing the family member.
I didn't pry, but I gave him my condolences. If you you've read Rob's BIO on the RRM home page and seen or watched some of his accomplishments, you'd know how dedicated he is to the hobby and his business of motorsports.
I just felt compelled to share this with the board so some prayers could go his way.