EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evom-new-member-faqs-evom-rules-61/)
-   -   Hello all :) (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evom-new-member-faqs-evom-rules/616809-hello-all.html)

SaulHudson Jun 20, 2012 04:21 PM

I have a 2007 wrx transmission sitting around, just come pick it up.

teamelim Jun 20, 2012 06:16 PM

Thanks all

Kendogg Jun 20, 2012 06:27 PM

Kind of sad. We gave you comments, advice, and listened. Even though you didnt get the part you need. But even that seems to be more than your fellow Subie owners did. They just quickly closed your thread.

97CobraMike Jun 20, 2012 06:31 PM

ur renting a basement? i think yo need to get your priorities straight and sell the car to contribute to your family..

teamelim Jun 20, 2012 06:56 PM

Let's put it this way. I need a car to get a job and if I get one got to work. So yes I've listened to all of which I appreciate especially considering my fellow wrx brothers closed me out completely. But you've got to understand this isn't something I can give up completely. Plus I've pm'd the above poster SaulH. But thanks to all for your input I really do appreciate it all....really I do from the bottom of my heart.

Kendogg Jun 20, 2012 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by teamelim (Post 10235157)
Let's put it this way. I need a car to get a job and if I get one got to work. So yes I've listened to all of which I appreciate especially considering my fellow wrx brothers closed me out completely. But you've got to understand this isn't something I can give up completely. Plus I've pm'd the above poster SaulH. But thanks to all for your input I really do appreciate it all....really I do from the bottom of my heart.

I dont know SaulHudson but he might be pulling your chain. Check out his location.

adriano_917 Jun 20, 2012 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by 97CobraMike (Post 10235092)
ur renting a basement? i think yo need to get your priorities straight and sell the car to contribute to your family..

What he said ^^^
If you cant afford it sell it and get a car that can get you from point A to point B then save up and buy another subie, but if you rather keep the car than help your family thats messed up dude.

Alpha X Jun 20, 2012 08:18 PM

Can always try public transportation until you have enough money.

Throttle Jun 20, 2012 08:30 PM

nobody cares about your sob story. there are people out there who have it way worse and even they don't come on here to try to get strangers to fund their pet project.

illusion_11 Jun 20, 2012 11:21 PM

I understand the part that you dont want to let go of the car after all the money and hardwork u spent on it,but like all said if u cant keep up with the maintenance etc,then u have to sell it off,get some cheaper cars that wont run so much on gas and maintenance,get a well paid job and save up and buy the car u wish then.
Before i had my evo,i drove a 12 years old daihatshu cuore which is like 600cc engine to work,after few years gainning work experience,i finnally found a better job,bought a lancer 90 GTS,then found another better job in an engineering consultancy and bought an Evo.The car is important but priority has to on ur family first.

Evo209Viii Jun 20, 2012 11:26 PM

Ultimate Troll

teamelim Jun 21, 2012 12:14 AM

Thanks to all for you input. If a moderator would like to close this thread please feel free to do so as I do not want to waste anyone's time. Bless you all. And to all that were negative in saying that I was using you guys to fund my project I stated that I rather receive a donated tranny. Let's hope that this economy gets better so the jobless can get great paying jobs to support their families. When my situation changes I will remember this time in my life and help the next person in the exact pickle that has plagued me. My donate page will always be up until someone donates a tranny , I reach my goal to purchase one with donations or I finally get hired after 9 months of applying to many jobs and save up some money myself. Who knows it may take another 2 years or so to finish on top of the near 2 years I've already spent. Anyway......thanks again to all and blessings to those that were positive :)