EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Lancer Show / Shine (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-show-shine-32/)
-   -   Total Loss.... (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-show-shine/299694-total-loss.html)

atilla Oct 5, 2007 06:06 AM

damn dude that sucks!

you had one of the nicer cars out there and i was really hoping the title of this thread meant something else.

glad you're okay though.

thefire Oct 5, 2007 06:18 AM

wow it looks pretty bad but it might be fixable me and someone else i know with a lancer got into an accident months ago and mine wasnt as bad as that but his was and his is an 03 i think but our insurance covered both our cars

MurphDurph Oct 5, 2007 06:27 AM

Holy crap man!! Glad to see you're ok. That sucks major donkey nuts! I was anxious to see that manifold slapped on your car. Hopefully your insurance will cover it. That's a lot of time put into such a beauty. Hope you get everything back on the ball bro.

gatzaraki Oct 5, 2007 06:48 AM

glad you are ok bro,reparalo

SLVROZ_03 Oct 5, 2007 07:53 AM

I'm not going to ask why you let someone else drive your car...but I'm left wondering how the heck did they manage all that damage? Rocks? into the windshield, fender damage, front damage, broken CA... Man, that totally blows! but it would all appear to be repairable.

Best of luck!

sly Oct 5, 2007 04:37 PM

Idk about what your plans are but i`m hoping mine will turn out for the better cause i`m going the aftermarket route and hope it all works out.

dmoney1988 Oct 5, 2007 10:50 PM

Damn homie im sorry to hear that. hope everything turns out alright

lncrphish Oct 6, 2007 10:30 AM

:crap: as soon as i saw the pics i had to get up and leave the room. It brought back that bad feeling in my gut. I am sorry but glad you are ok. I shed a tear or to when i wrecked last year. about the same time last year. Keep your head up.

sly Oct 6, 2007 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by lncrphish (Post 4821723)
:crap: as soon as i saw the pics i had to get up and leave the room. It brought back that bad feeling in my gut. I am sorry but glad you are ok. I shed a tear or to when i wrecked last year. about the same time last year. Keep your head up.

yeah but you were able to transform your car into something better. Which is what i am hoping to do with mine.

sykou Oct 8, 2007 12:32 AM

Awe shet doggy!!! I can't believe what i can't believe what i'm seeing! Heard from alvin that you crashed you car dude. so sorry man. You find out what the insurance said yet? Well glad your okay tho. Good thing no one got seriously hurt right... Cars can always be replaced but once a life is gone, it's gone forever. Man if you do decide to part it out lemme know ok. damn....take care k laterz!

Puerto_reCOn Oct 8, 2007 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by sykou (Post 4826127)
Awe shet doggy!!! I can't believe what i can't believe what i'm seeing! Heard from alvin that you crashed you car dude. so sorry man. You find out what the insurance said yet? Well glad your okay tho. Good thing no one got seriously hurt right... Cars can always be replaced but once a life is gone, it's gone forever. Man if you do decide to part it out lemme know ok. damn....take care k laterz!

insurance said total loss and we should be getting a check from them hopefully tuesday to get a new car.....a pretty big turbo set up is just sitting in my room right now, i think i'm gonna put that to use. i'll be back, trust me.

imajinmyfx Oct 9, 2007 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Puerto_reCOn (Post 4826393)
insurance said total loss and we should be getting a check from them hopefully tuesday to get a new car.....a pretty big turbo set up is just sitting in my room right now, i think i'm gonna put that to use. i'll be back, trust me.

damn, sucks... what are you planning on getting?... 08? ... evo? :D :D

bluebyu36 Oct 9, 2007 09:38 AM

that sux

Shingen Oct 9, 2007 10:24 AM

I'm glad you are determined to come back. It sucks about your car, but at least you are alright.

Puerto_reCOn Oct 9, 2007 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by imajinmyfx (Post 4831067)
damn, sucks... what are you planning on getting?... 08? ... evo? :D :D

well for me, getting an evo wouldn't satisfy me. because it's already turbo'd, and it's already sexy. sorry, but it's hawaii's pride to make a slow car fast. if only everybody here understood.