EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Project Cars / Build Threads (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/project-cars-build-threads-344/)
-   -   IX RS Build (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/project-cars-build-threads/368138-ix-rs-build.html)

Most-Wanted Oct 9, 2008 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports (Post 6213380)
uhh.. I am on it chief.. :D

Indy Evo- Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.

Mike-Good to see my sponsors have my back:) LOL... Let me know Mike. I see a group buy thing going on here:) Car will be uber light:)

epicevo- I promise to post pics as I get them. Just haven't made the 4 hour drive this week as I was waiting for the final chassis product.

apagan01 Oct 9, 2008 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted (Post 6213314)
No problem, I have two carbon fiber seats with harness'. Wife like a ride every now and then:) LOL... That was the stipulation on the seat, had to buy two:)

epicevo-No carbon fiber doors yet:( I wanted the seibon fiberglass ones, but they discontinued them. Not sure what to do on that situation right now. Car weighs sub 2400 so not really an issue yet. I am concentrating on getting it up and running and then will work on a solution for the doors.

i will remind you of my ride brother :D

RACE MAN Oct 9, 2008 06:30 PM

Updated Fuel tank ,pump,filters lines are here at CFT already to Lana come back.Front end is completely done and looks sick,safety rear seat cover is done with some special finish on it that I am not going to post.Working on the rear under panel car supose to be finish around next week lets see what happens Brian 2300 here we come shooting for low 9's let see

Oscar @ CFT

Most-Wanted Oct 9, 2008 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by RACE MAN (Post 6214102)
Updated Fuel tank ,pump,filters lines are here at CFT already to Lana come back.Front end is completely done and looks sick,safety rear seat cover is done with some special finish on it that I am not going to post.Working on the rear under panel car supose to be finish around next week lets see what happens Brian 2300 here we come shooting for low 9's let see

Oscar @ CFT

aagghh yes, both the woman in my life are very spoiled:) Cant wait to see how she looks on Monday. And the new custom intake mani is enroute:) JAJA..

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 07:55 PM

new update with pics tonight in an hour or so:)

EpicEVO Oct 14, 2008 07:59 PM

its been an hour :)...

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:36 PM

im uploading now. I wanted to download to a separate server so they are bigger pics so you can see better:) The car came out amzing..........

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:48 PM

Gotta represent:) I can't thank Forced Performance enough for the great support.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8...re15046oh3.jpg

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:50 PM

the back end first. Gotta build up to the best part:)

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6...re15050rl9.jpg

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:50 PM

sneak peek inside. Oh yeah, its a MITS:)

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8...re15051mm9.jpg

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:52 PM

safety is a must at this point. So here is the firewall. It is very important to cover the speaker holes as well. Fire will creep right through.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1...re15052hj8.jpg

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:53 PM

Now for the good stuff. Still needs a little paint and cleaning, but you get the idea.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4...re15053qd5.jpg

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:53 PM

entire front is removed with two pins. Makes engine/turbo swaps a breeze:)

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6...re15058xp7.jpg

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:54 PM

I love this view.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5...re15078fy3.jpg

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:55 PM

This one too when you see the logo:)

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3...re15079gm3.jpg

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:56 PM

The entire bottom is sealed now. Should help the mph and stability.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8...re15083id1.jpg

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:57 PM

HMMM, which bumper should I use. Actually I had all the test fitting done with the old one and bought a new one for the completed project. She's gotta look good when she goes 9.30 on a RED:)

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6...re15062im8.jpg

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:58 PM

The finished look. Over 80# was taken off the nose. That and makes working on it so much easier.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9...re15066ry3.jpg

AudiA4_20T Oct 14, 2008 08:59 PM

badass, you made some nice windows in that block there eh?

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 08:59 PM

She is now back at CFT for the final assembly.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9...re15085tl0.jpg

EpicEVO Oct 14, 2008 09:03 PM

LOOKS AWESOME!!!! 80LBS is a ton of weight!!! I really like the mitsu emblem on the trunk area..

Keep the pics coming...:)

06MREvo Oct 14, 2008 09:04 PM

car looks great i can't wait to see what it is gonna do with the stock turbo on it....congrats on the build so far and good luck...

Most-Wanted Oct 14, 2008 09:04 PM

I wanted to take a minute and thank my sponsors again. Without them this project would never exist as this is a no expense spared full out project. I could never do it by myself to this level. When she is done she is going to be beautiful and very, very NASTY. So thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.

FORCED PERFORMANCE
CFT
AWDMOTORSPORTS
BUSCHUR RACING
SPARK TECH
EVO POWER MODS

And one more sponsor coming soon:) My lips are sealed:)

SparkTech Oct 14, 2008 09:08 PM

Brian...It's come along very quickly for such a short time. Very nicely done

Q@EvoPowerMods Oct 14, 2008 10:54 PM

Brian...we got you covered...you'll be seeing that UPS truck roll up, or at least CFT Rolo will..lol...the EPM super secret stuff is headed your way...pics did help....your gonna luv our stuff and hopefully everyone else will too $$$...lol....
the #'s will fall down way low...let us know if something comes up.....but your stuff is heading your way....this is one awesome build..and everyone working together, just like it should be, all the major players helping "MostWanted" go as fast as possible.....oh yea

1NastyMR Oct 15, 2008 02:48 AM

How much that bad boy weight in at now?

jhanksevo Oct 15, 2008 03:02 AM

nice pics and congrats on the build

StreetThisEvo Oct 15, 2008 06:01 AM

The build looks great. I can't wait to see the end result. Keep up the good work.

redboosted05 Oct 15, 2008 06:26 AM

looks sick!

RACE MAN Oct 15, 2008 07:52 AM

{thumbup} Some body is going to have problems Lana looks badass.After mid day Nefta @ CFT is going to be working on the fuel system so ill keep updated{thumbup}

Oscar @ CFT

Most-Wanted Oct 15, 2008 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by RACE MAN (Post 6233740)
{thumbup} Some body is going to have problems Lana looks badass.After mid day Nefta @ CFT is going to be working on the fuel system so ill keep updated{thumbup}

Oscar @ CFT

Yes sir, records are meant to be broken:) Picked up the aluminum driveshaft today from Mike at AWDMOTORSPORTS. It looks great and comes in 1# lighter than expected which is a total of 15.X# lighter than stock. Also got word intake has shipped, motor is being wrapped up, exhaust mani/ custom 02 from evo power mods is almost done, and ignition is being dropped off this weekend from Spark Tech. Looks like things are picking up pace. Just have to get some safety gear for me now:( More $$$$.......

oneofakindtrini Oct 15, 2008 04:39 PM

how long does a full build take. like new block. new turbo.(stroker)..?

FathouseFab Oct 15, 2008 04:43 PM

The car looks amazing man.

David Buschur Oct 15, 2008 04:58 PM

Looking good, looking light, that's the correct combination to re-set the record. Everything we have here is very close to shipping down to you.

AWD Motorsports Oct 15, 2008 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted (Post 6235510)
Yes sir, records are meant to be broken:) Picked up the aluminum driveshaft today from Mike at AWDMOTORSPORTS. It looks great and comes in 1# lighter than expected which is a total of 15.X# lighter than stock. Also got word intake has shipped, motor is being wrapped up, exhaust mani/ custom 02 from evo power mods is almost done, and ignition is being dropped off this weekend from Spark Tech. Looks like things are picking up pace. Just have to get some safety gear for me now:( More $$$$.......

Thanks Brian for the Support!! I am sure youll be very happy with the driveshaft.. I have been beating my car with it for a few weeks on the street and 1/4 mile and its perfect.. The car is looking sweet.. I am sure with Buschur Power, CFT Tuning, and the Chassis you have youll haul ass!!! Good luck!!

Mike

Most-Wanted Oct 15, 2008 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by davidbuschur (Post 6236322)
Looking good, looking light, that's the correct combination to re-set the record. Everything we have here is very close to shipping down to you.

Just waiting on cams and we are a go:) I can not wait....

Shacochis06 Oct 15, 2008 06:08 PM

what cams are you going to be running now

Most-Wanted Oct 15, 2008 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Shacochis06 (Post 6236579)
what cams are you going to be running now

Forced Performance FP5R's

Q@EvoPowerMods Oct 15, 2008 07:39 PM

IX RS is gonna be a beast.....we will be sure to make it Growl..lol..

Most-Wanted Oct 15, 2008 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Q@EvoPowerMods (Post 6236971)
IX RS is gonna be a beast.....we will be sure to make it Growl..lol..

your killing me:) how about a sneal peak preview via email:) dairman@comcast.net Worth a shot:) LOL.... This last stretch is horrible:( 5 weeks and counting. Only loose end is finding a good powder coater for the valve cover. That and I have to buy a full race suit, gloves, neck brace, and booties:)

Q@EvoPowerMods Oct 15, 2008 08:00 PM

You had better be thinking about getting your license...9's are coming....!....

I think I might can trust you with the super secret parts...lol...

Seriously would luv to be there for the unveiling wish we could get a meetup in-place for all this. You had said something about the new Moroso track...early December...Most Wanted's IX RS attacks the records...

Most-Wanted Oct 15, 2008 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Q@EvoPowerMods (Post 6237069)
You had better be thinking about getting your license...9's are coming....!....

I think I might can trust you with the super secret parts...lol...

Seriously would luv to be there for the unveiling wish we could get a meetup in-place for all this. You had said something about the new Moroso track...early December...Most Wanted's IX RS attacks the records...

Yeah it would be nice to have a big meet and unveil the new monster. As for the license, I already talked with a few people today about it. I also have to get the car certified. Lots to do, this is why I'm confident Nov 1st is just too unrealistic. It will be nice to get some seat time again. I'm going to check my email now:)

06MREvo Oct 16, 2008 10:49 PM

Gracias for the PM Brian...hurry up and get the car together...i can't wait to see what the beast is gonna do on stock turbo...good luck man!

ineedparts Oct 17, 2008 03:11 AM

i cant wait to see how most wanted is going to run with the evo red turbo....

this guy is crazy!!!! in a good way :)

ForcedPerformance Oct 17, 2008 12:06 PM

Man that is a pretty clean looking machine Brian, very impressive!

apagan01 Oct 17, 2008 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted (Post 6237086)
Yeah it would be nice to have a big meet and unveil the new monster. As for the license, I already talked with a few people today about it. I also have to get the car certified. Lots to do, this is why I'm confident Nov 1st is just too unrealistic. It will be nice to get some seat time again. I'm going to check my email now:)

i hear ya Brian, and thats why we decided to cancel Nov 1st , i will be in BVP tomorow talking with Spark Teck, BVP and Jestr on details on what we should do i will have a concrete answer soon very soon, if you want you can call me and we can set up the event in a fashion to where it would be a dedication to your new race evo.

you can give me a call if you want i pmd you my cell.

that way also powermods can be ther and all the others that the 1st of Nov was an issue.

Most-Wanted Oct 17, 2008 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by apagan01 (Post 6245293)
i hear ya Brian, and thats why we decided to cancel Nov 1st , i will be in BVP tomorow talking with Spark Teck, BVP and Jestr on details on what we should do i will have a concrete answer soon very soon, if you want you can call me and we can set up the event in a fashion to where it would be a dedication to your new race evo.

you can give me a call if you want i pmd you my cell.

that way also powermods can be ther and all the others that the 1st of Nov was an issue.

wow, that is a huge load lifted off my shoulders. I will call you Monday and we'll chat about it. pm me your number again because I didnt get it. Car is coming along nicely, but there are always expected delays. Motor and every part should be here by the end of next week:)

ineedparts- Thanks, I always gotta push the envelope of my expectations...

Forced Performance- It wouldn't be possible without your great support and great parts. Not only do I consider you a great business partner, your are also a great friend. Many thanks....

06MREvo Oct 20, 2008 11:49 PM

any new pics/udpates???

Most-Wanted Oct 22, 2008 05:48 PM

Maybe:)....

Just kidding. yes I went to see her today and dropped off some parts. Fuel cell has been test fitted and lines are sorted out. We removed the spare tire bolt area so the floor is more flush. I painted the area as well. Nothing really special to report. I did pick up my new aluminum driveshaft from AWDMOTORSPORTS. That thing is freaking awesome. So, thanks to Mike for taking the initiative to get these made. Pulled the mirrors off for the carbon fiber block off plates from Buschur Racing. Motor should be shipped any day. Got a beautiful present in the mail yesterday courtesy of Driven Innovations. It is a manifold with Hypertune TB. What a beautiful piece of work. I was going to wait to announce I will be running the manifold until testing was completed. But the bottom line is this. Regardless of test results, Tom really went out of his way for me and deserves the recognition. I will not be running the mani/tb on the stock turbo runs, but will definitely be using both pieces on the RED runs. There is no doubt power will be up. So many thank to D.I. for outstanding support. He is a very courteous guy and took the time to talk with me in Ohio. He is a stand up guy all the way in my book. Here are a few pics from today, but the only real eye candy is the mani:) The car is under cover and in great hands with CFT. This has been a great experience other than the waiting to play again:)

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/657...re15086yf3.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/518...calendaqs1.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3608/img00066sz6.jpg

AWD Motorsports Oct 22, 2008 06:06 PM

Looking Nice.. thanks for the Feedback on the Driveshaft.. We hit some 1.4's with it on sunday and its holding up great.. no issues!!

apagan01 Oct 22, 2008 06:09 PM

looking good thre brother

Evolution IVGSR Oct 22, 2008 06:46 PM

Verry Nice build and cant wait for the end result {thumbup}

04AWDTURBOEVO Oct 22, 2008 10:53 PM

Great Job, Man.

It is looking good. :thumbup:

You got a nice group of vendors helping with your built.

Success :) .

projectevo9 Oct 22, 2008 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by 04AWDTURBOEVO (Post 6263623)
Great Job, Man.

It is looking good. :thumbup:

You got a nice group of vendors helping with your built.

Success :) .

Hey Manie. What are you doing up so late?:lol: :lol: :beer:
Still working on your car?{thumbup}

Driven Innovations Oct 23, 2008 06:48 AM

Brian,
Thank you for letting DI be a part of this great built!

MrJdmJimi Oct 23, 2008 07:42 AM

great job so far ...
Would love for vendors to help me out on a build{thumbup}

Q@EvoPowerMods Oct 23, 2008 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by MrJdmJimi (Post 6264534)
great job so far ...
Would love for vendors to help me out on a build{thumbup}

Break some records show people you are in it for the long run and who knows maybe next year you will be the man people are talking about..

Seriously; Brain..."Most Wanted"...has shown the dedication and has been able to pull together the resources of manpower, parts, talent, ambition to make this all happen. People like Brian pave the way for all of us to benefit even in our Street Cars. All this technology/innovation will trickle down to the Street, which will make all of us faster. We at EPM are thrilled to be apart of this buildup. As I have said over and over..it is an Awesome time to be apart of the Stock9 Frame Turbo Research and Development. Who knew you could get such power/times out of the little turbo that could...not such a little turbo when you look underneath the housing...
Thanx Brian; for letting EPM be apart of this collaborative effort from so many great shops, and companies.

SHIFTT IX MR Oct 23, 2008 03:17 PM

I'm jealous.
I can't wait to get my MBA, then I'll be able to do something similar to what you're doing here with your RS.

:)

Shacochis06 Oct 23, 2008 03:36 PM

when are you planning to have the build done and at the track?

Most-Wanted Oct 23, 2008 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Shacochis06 (Post 6266542)
when are you planning to have the build done and at the track?

Possibly within the next two weeks. I'm hoping for closer to 10 days:) As soon as it runs it goes right to the track. I will run it for one night on stock turbo and then it goes back to CFT that night for the RED.

SparkTech Oct 23, 2008 06:23 PM

no previews of the ignition :)

Most-Wanted Oct 23, 2008 06:28 PM

ok, wasnt sure you wanted that out there:) Coming up:)

SparkTech Oct 23, 2008 06:31 PM

She's your baby now...if you wanna have her put on those FP thongs and parade her around I won't have a problem with that:lol: :lol:

Most-Wanted Oct 23, 2008 06:44 PM

Here is the beauty:)

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9879/sajz2.png

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8523/asassqn3.png

weap0n Oct 23, 2008 07:16 PM

Very cool.

Love your car.

Good luck.

SparkTech Oct 23, 2008 07:20 PM

It's been a pleasure taking part in the Awesome build. You've got your work cut out for you. However you have shown you have what it takes to be on top. Keep us posted as we'd like to be there for the first track outing{thumbup}

BlueDemon Oct 23, 2008 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted (Post 6267301)

That looks awesome Brian!!!!! Sparktech is sure #1 on customer service {thumbup} .

Most-Wanted Oct 23, 2008 07:40 PM

Yes they are. He has been more then generous and also very helpful with my needs:)

Q@EvoPowerMods Oct 23, 2008 07:49 PM

That's just beautiful..great job SparkTech..

k2boarder3187 Oct 23, 2008 07:50 PM

very nice car and spark tech set up thats sick!

FathouseFab Oct 23, 2008 07:53 PM

That is freaking hot man. I want one that says Once you go Fat you never go Back! on it :)

SparkTech Oct 24, 2008 05:37 AM

Thanks guys for all the compliments...We put alot of time into each one of these systems and are continually finding ways to improve Performance/Aesthetics. We recently started running the trigger wires for the connector on the T-belt side under the plate which gives it a real clean installation.

PATRICK B. Oct 24, 2008 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by SparkTech (Post 6268456)
Thanks guys for all the compliments...We put alot of time into each one of these systems and are continually finding ways to improve Performance/Aesthetics. We recently started running the trigger wires for the connector on the T-belt side under the plate which gives it a real clean installation.

Brian - Car is sure coming along nicely {thumbup} I'm really diggin the pics of the cage you posted in another thread.

SparkTech - Your system is constantly getting better and better it seems......i will look into this if we have the need for it as it looks great.

SparkTech Oct 24, 2008 09:51 AM

Patrick B....thanks for the compliments. We won't stop looking for ways to improve our system and like the feedback from potential customers like yourself.

We recently sponsored another Very fast car...cough cough and he reported an increase of 30+whp over the HKS DLI...stay tuned as we expect some videos later this week{thumbup}

SparkTech Oct 24, 2008 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Fathouse (Post 6267551)
That is freaking hot man. I want one that says Once you go Fat you never go Back! on it :)

It might be a little long but we'll see if we can fit on the plate.:D

PATRICK B. Oct 24, 2008 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by SparkTech (Post 6269282)
Patrick B....thanks for the compliments. We won't stop looking for ways to improve our system and like the feedback from potential customers like yourself.

We recently sponsored another Very fast car...cough cough and he reported an increase of 30+whp over the HKS DLI...stay tuned as we expect some videos later this week{thumbup}

Sorry if i'm de-railing the thread so feel free to respond via pm......but have you had cases that didn't exhibit mis-fires/break-up but still made a significant amount of hp just by adding your cop system?

Most-Wanted Oct 24, 2008 11:53 AM

Thanks guys. Wait til you see this kit on top of my valve cover:) Gonna be sexy. I'm dropping off the valve cover today for paint...

Most-Wanted Oct 25, 2008 01:00 AM

well I got a very nice pm from David Buschur today saying the motor is completed, sitting on the pallet, and waiting for the ride home:) It looks like we will start assembly late next week:) Valve cover was dropped off to my buddy today. It seems I have expensive taste because the color I picked is a 3 stage application and over 100 for half a pint:) LOL... Gonna look good though...

SparkTech Oct 25, 2008 06:48 AM

As you know Brian we personally delivered your ignition to CFT yesterday evening. While we were there Oscar/Raceman gave us a peep at your car. {OMG} The Aero, roll cage and Aluminum work looks first class{thumbup} What a BEAUTIFUL car I might add..

We spent several hours at cft hanging out with old friends. Rolo and I have been friends for over 10yrs. It was a very pleasant visit as the unity and team work pours out of the doors there at CFT. CFT lives and breathes Performance, there dedication and knowledge was one of the reasons we jumped on board as a sponsor. The choices you have made in the last few months have proven to me that you are very methodical and detailed oriented person. {pcfreak}

While we were at cft, Rolo mentioned Pollo racing's tire shredding 1g Talon 800+whp 9.02@151.7 was on the way to the track but due to rain was heading to the dyno...Of course we had to stay. This car is a beast and wished we had our camera :crap: cause it wanted to rip itself off the dyno. Hearing them warm the Tilton carbon clutch alone was pretty interesting (carbon clutches slip so you gotta heat them up)...finally the clutch started to grab and when these guys leaned on it, it started smoking the slicks. It was a pleasant reminder these guys have what it takes to get the job done. Thanks CFT for a great evening{thumbup}

Thanks again Brian for choosing Spark Tech for your Ignition needs. Good luck in the future...whatever it might hold{thumbup}

Most-Wanted Oct 26, 2008 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by SparkTech (Post 6272354)
As you know Brian we personally delivered your ignition to CFT yesterday evening. While we were there Oscar/Raceman gave us a peep at your car. {OMG} The Aero, roll cage and Aluminum work looks first class{thumbup} What a BEAUTIFUL car I might add..

We spent several hours at cft hanging out with old friends. Rolo and I have been friends for over 10yrs. It was a very pleasant visit as the unity and team work pours out of the doors there at CFT. CFT lives and breathes Performance, there dedication and knowledge was one of the reasons we jumped on board as a sponsor. The choices you have made in the last few months have proven to me that you are very methodical and detailed oriented person. {pcfreak}

While we were at cft, Rolo mentioned Pollo racing's tire shredding 1g Talon 800+whp 9.02@151.7 was on the way to the track but due to rain was heading to the dyno...Of course we had to stay. This car is a beast and wished we had our camera :crap: cause it wanted to rip itself off the dyno. Hearing them warm the Tilton carbon clutch alone was pretty interesting (carbon clutches slip so you gotta heat them up)...finally the clutch started to grab and when these guys leaned on it, it started smoking the slicks. It was a pleasant reminder these guys have what it takes to get the job done. Thanks CFT for a great evening{thumbup}

Thanks again Brian for choosing Spark Tech for your Ignition needs. Good luck in the future...whatever it might hold{thumbup}

thanks for the vote of confidence:) I am very picky and quite selective:) But I am confident I have made all the right decisions on the perfect combo. Time will tell.

SparkTech Oct 28, 2008 12:13 PM

Updates...

apagan01 Oct 28, 2008 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by SparkTech (Post 6284058)
Updates...

{thumbup}

Most-Wanted Oct 28, 2008 05:36 PM

Motor should arrive tomorrow or Thursday. Valve cover has been painted. Stock fuel system has been removed and fuel cell is now in. Stock fuel tank weighed 40+ pounds:) My new 4 gallon weighs lss than 2#:) Aluminum DS goes in tomorrow and the Weldon fuel system will be wired tomorrow also. I am only waiting on evo power mods to send over their goodies and we should be up and running in a few days. I am going shopping tomorrow for my 9 sec shoes and gloves. I can't wait to harass the local red necks and their Camaro's with NAWS:) LOL....

SparkTech Oct 28, 2008 05:50 PM

Very nice...I saw the fuel cell...I like{thumbup}

Shacochis06 Oct 28, 2008 07:10 PM

Pics!!

Most-Wanted Oct 28, 2008 07:51 PM

I'll take pics of the valve cover when I pic it up in a day or two. And then I may go up to CFT on Friday or Monday and will take pics of everything else when I'm there..

Most-Wanted Oct 30, 2008 12:47 PM

hell yeah, motor is here(jumping for joy) LOL.... Thanks David Buschur for such great service. I can see them on the cft dyno cam working on Lana and the motor is in a wood crate right behind her:) I'm off to pick up the valve cover and will post pics of it later.... Motor pics will be up once I get to orlando in a few days..

evolved83 Oct 30, 2008 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted (Post 6293856)
hell yeah, motor is here(jumping for joy) LOL.... Thanks David Buschur for such great service. I can see them on the cft dyno cam working on Lana and the motor is in a wood crate right behind her:) I'm off to pick up the valve cover and will post pics of it later.... Motor pics will be up once I get to orlando in a few days..

awesome... can't wait to see some pics

Shacochis06 Oct 30, 2008 04:11 PM

what is Lana?...is that what you named your car or something ive seen you said it a couple of times

Most-Wanted Oct 30, 2008 04:57 PM

Yes, Lana is the RS:) Its easier to refer to a car by name then saying the black truck, wite car, etc.. Besides its more personal:)
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4...re15096gd3.jpg

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/6...re15098rz9.jpg

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/9...re15100zu3.jpg

And a quick photoshop of what it should look like...

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/3482/azzazzaqy6.jpg

PATRICK B. Oct 30, 2008 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted (Post 6294896)
Yes, Lana is the RS:) Its easier to refer to a car by name then saying the black truck, wite car, etc.. Besides its more personal:)
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4...re15096gd3.jpg

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/6...re15098rz9.jpg

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/9...re15100zu3.jpg

And a quick photoshop of what it should look like...

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/3482/azzazzaqy6.jpg

Perfect for HALLOWEEN!

It's a valve-o-lantern-cover :lol:

boostGotMeLaid Oct 30, 2008 05:25 PM

ok im looking to do the same thing with my valve cover v8 guys are saying i need an evac system my rings are gapped to 16 bottem and 18 top is this the reason u did this??

SparkTech Oct 30, 2008 05:37 PM

Damn that valve cover looks SWEEET.

Q@EvoPowerMods Oct 30, 2008 05:45 PM

Mang... this Build is off the hook...Valve Cover is super sweet..I'm in Love...!...

AWD Motorsports Oct 30, 2008 06:03 PM

Lambo Orange is a Pimp color.. I hope it holds up to turbo swaps and engine work.. I would cringe having a valvecover that nice everytime i have to work on the car..

06MREvo Oct 30, 2008 06:06 PM

car isn't just gonna go fast its gonna look bad*ss too...that valve cover is pretty pimp...like someone else said perfect for halloween...haha...

Most-Wanted Oct 30, 2008 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports (Post 6295171)
Lambo Orange is a Pimp color.. I hope it holds up to turbo swaps and engine work.. I would cringe having a valvecover that nice everytime i have to work on the car..

your telling me:) $125 just for a half pint of Lambo Orange. But, it looks great...

Glad everyone likes it. It was a bit risky..

Q@EvoPowerMods Oct 30, 2008 07:07 PM

Was your Gallardo that color? I just Love the Valve Cover it looks like they did a terrific job......now you should paint the Rims Orange too...lol...

Most-Wanted Oct 30, 2008 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Q@EvoPowerMods (Post 6295450)
Was your Gallardo that color? I just Love the Valve Cover it looks like they did a terrific job......now you should paint the Rims Orange too...lol...

Orange is our favorite color, but you'll pay a premium for an orange or green lambo. Ours was yellow, the cheap color:)

Q@EvoPowerMods Oct 30, 2008 09:31 PM

I'm sure Lana will like the orange let's hope she like some "Nasty Habanero" I'll be able to post some pics tomorrow....I know all of you will like the super hot Pepper we have chosen for our Part of the Buildup.