Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Fully Coated SSautochrome exhaust manifold..

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2004, 11:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Fully Coated SSautochrome exhaust manifold..

It is absolutly beautiful, this will also come with 2 brand new OEM Mits. factory gaskets. And shipping is included 375.00. Reason Im selling none.....thanks

Here are the pics....https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=108997
Old Nov 23, 2004, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

Bump...come on guys its christmas time....
Old Nov 23, 2004, 07:48 PM

You've got to be joking me! I suppose you've never heard of that companies nickname? If not, it's "SSAutoCrap". Those manifolds fall apart at the welds and aren't worth $50. If you take a look at their new manifolds on Ebay under the name "Stone Mountain Racing", you'll see that they're now braced to the flanges. I wouldn't use this manifold if you gave it to me. YUCK!
Old Nov 23, 2004, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks for your OPINION SRT_SUCK. If you dont have something pos. too say when someone is trying to sell and item then keep your comments to your self...............oh my $0.02
Old Nov 24, 2004, 05:49 AM

Red face

Originally Posted by MO_EVO8
Thanks for your OPINION SRT_SUCK. If you dont have something pos. too say when someone is trying to sell and item then keep your comments to your self...............oh my $0.02
I figure I'd just let everyone know what kind of crap they sell. If it was a braced manifold, it wouldn't be so bad. BTW - it's not an opinion, it's a FACT. Have a nice day.
Old Nov 24, 2004, 06:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SRT_Andy
You've got to be joking me! I suppose you've never heard of that companies nickname? If not, it's "SSAutoCrap". Those manifolds fall apart at the welds and aren't worth $50. If you take a look at their new manifolds on Ebay under the name "Stone Mountain Racing", you'll see that they're now braced to the flanges. I wouldn't use this manifold if you gave it to me. YUCK!

You are wrong. Many EVO owners have this manifold with many miles on it with out any problems including me. This manifold is a steal for this price as it comes with life time warranty (can’t beat that). It fits perfect, they have great customer service and we have not seen any issues with manifold. Some Honda guys talking $hit with nothing to back up there OPINION. Gurus on EVOm are using it and they love it, plain and simple.
Old Nov 24, 2004, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah what he said......... ......and to tell you the truth I still may put it on if no one buys it.

Originally Posted by Az3ar
You are wrong. Many EVO owners have this manifold with many miles on it with out any problems including me. This manifold is a steal for this price as it comes with life time warranty (can’t beat that). It fits perfect, they have great customer service and we have not seen any issues with manifold. Some Honda guys talking $hit with nothing to back up there OPINION. Gurus on EVOm are using it and they love it, plain and simple.
Old Nov 24, 2004, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

SRT Go back to playing with your neon.
Old Nov 24, 2004, 11:55 AM

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-57307.html
http://www.highaltitudeimports.com/s...d.php?p=281585
http://64.207.210.5/modules.php?name...=1360&start=20 (half way down)

And the thread to end all threads about this manifold:
http://92civic.tripod.com/
Old Nov 24, 2004, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by GTVEVO
SRT Go back to playing with your neon.
What does this have to do with my Neon, you ignorant bastard? This is about SSAutoSh!t and their crappy quality. If it's not braced, I suggest you not buy it.
Old Nov 24, 2004, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

What does this have to do with my Neon, you ignorant bastard? This is about SSAutoSh!t and their crappy quality. If it's not braced, I suggest you not buy it.
Holy hell you are funny. Keyboard commando over here. Did you have to take a test on your sense of humor before they would let you buy the neon becuase they knew how much **** you would get. Just wondering.
Old Nov 24, 2004, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have seen all these threads and they are proven to be wrong. Best bang for the buck with life time warranty... Can you beat that ?
Old Nov 24, 2004, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Az3ar
I have seen all these threads and they are proven to be wrong. Best bang for the buck with life time warranty... Can you beat that ?
Actually, I can beat that - but the person who makes the manifold I'm going to use doesn't mass-produce. Like I said earlier, the newer manifolds they make use braces for the turbo flange - they don't have the same problems cracking like the originals. The picture of the manifold that he posted has no bracing. You can find pictures of the new ones on Ebay.
Old Nov 24, 2004, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by GTVEVO
Holy hell you are funny. Keyboard commando over here. Did you have to take a test on your sense of humor before they would let you buy the neon becuase they knew how much **** you would get. Just wondering.
See - you're an ignorant bastard. I feel sorry for you.
Old Nov 24, 2004, 04:56 PM
Evolved Member

See - you're an ignorant bastard. I feel sorry for you.
O please don't feel sorry for me, the last thing I need is pitty from a person that drives a neon. I guess it should be the other way around.

One a side note this is enought so I probably won't bash you any more so you don't have to keep trying. Happy holidays.

Quick Reply: FS: Fully Coated SSautochrome exhaust manifold..