Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

evo for sale

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2004, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 61 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by imports-r-us
like i said if i can sell it for that then cool. if i cant then cool too. i really dont want to get rid of it. i havent enjoyed it. if a dealer has it for sale for 24000 or 25000 then go buy it from them. if my car is overpriced then too bad. my car is worth it. it hasnt been beaten or raced. its a weekend car. i dont drive it back and forth to work or to the store. it sits at home during the week and on the weekends it goes to the car club meetings or carshows.
If this is the case, then I predict a loooooooooong term relationship between you and your evo.
I love my car too, but realistically, nobody is going to pay $27K for an '03 in any shape (including sitting on a
dealers lot with 0 mi. and never registered) when they can get an '05 with all the new goodies for just 2K more.
We already have GSRs going for under MSRP up here in NY.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^ yea, why even offer it for 27g's, nobody is even going to consider buying it. Unless you are a complete idiot who knows nothing about the car. And since this is evolutionm i am sure people are well aware of what they are going for. just my .02 cents
Old Dec 8, 2004, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

they all have great points man. No way you will get 27 for your car. I got my 03 EVO 2 months ago from the dealer for 23k. Car had 200 miles on it and it was never registered to anyone. I just got really lucky because the dealers around here have a hard time selling them so I got a great deal on mine since it sat on the lot for over a year.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:38 PM

This is funny.

If you keep that pride about the price you want, you will be getting a whole lot less.

Mark my words...hold the car into next Spring and you will be lucky to break $20k!
Old Dec 10, 2004, 02:23 PM

Hey man, lower your asking price to $25000 and you won't get beat up as bad. Advertise in the autotrader and your local as well. You kill your post and all the low ballers beat up on you if you are firm. Just my 2 cents......Good luck on the sell........