Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

HYDRA-EMS for sale!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2005, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HYDRA-EMS stand alone computer for sale!

Selling my Hyrda-EMS for the EVO 8. This is a very good stand alone computer and has stock like drivability. Some very cool features such as AutoTune. I have had it for only about 2 months. It is one of the only EVO Hydra's available and it needs someone to tune it and get the word out how great of a stand alone it is. I am asking $1500. It retails for over $1800. Comes with everything you need, software, license key, wide band O2 , and of course the computer itself.

If interested or have questions PM me. If you want you can look at my auction but will sell to someone here if you PM me.

For more information look at my EBay auction: Hydra EBay Auction

Here are the features:

Dual 16bit 25MHz Processors
Plug and Play
Windows programmable Software w/ Direct Serial cable Connection
Uses All Factory Sensors (Might need additional sensors, e.g.: 1990 to 1993 Miata will need air temp sensor and knock sensor)
Retains all factory functions
· EGR

· Purge Control

· Power Steering

· Coolant and AC Control

· Factory Intercooler Spray, EVOVIII and Sti

· Air Conditioning

· Boost Control

· Idle Speed ( Both Solenoid and Stepper Types)

· Cold Start Compensation

· Acceleration and Deceleration Enrichment

· Wideband )2 Air/fuel Long and Short term Control

· Programmable Closed Loop Knock Control

· Check Engine Light Control

· Backup Spark tables for Limp mode

Fuel map 32 by 32 grid styled
Ignition Map 32 by 32 grid styled
Two Mappable Variable 3D Cam Maps 24 by 24 grid styled (VTC/AVCS/VVTi/Vanos) Closed Loop true cam timing by degrees Soon…
Aux 3D Fuel Map 32 by 32 Grid Styled with switched input (For Dry NOS or Race Gas)
Aux 3D Ignition Map 32 by 32 Grid Styled with switched input (For dry NOS or Race Gas)
*3D Antilag Fuel Map 32 by 32 Grid Styled with switched input
*3D Antilag Ignition Map 32 by 32 Grid Styled with switched input
built-in 3 bar map sensor replaces all MAF or AFM with Speed Density for up to 30psi (up to 45 psi with optional 5 bar map sensor)
Full Sequential Fuel injection and Ignition control for up to 8 cylinders
Drives all types of injectors without the need of a ballast box (peak & hold and Saturated)
Individual Fuel Injector Trim
Injector Phasing
Wide Band Closed Loop Lambda Control for true Auto mapping of Air / Fuel 32 by 32 Grid Style (requires Optional software upgrade and NTK L1H1or L2H2 Wideband Oxygen Sensor)
Continuous Closed Loop Air / Fuel Correction 32 by 32 Grid Style (requires Optional software upgrade and NTK L1H1or L2H2 Wideband Oxygen Sensor)
Tachometer Drive
Coolant temperature and Air Temperature correction for Fuel and Timing.
Barometric Compensation for normally aspirated cars(with optional 1 bar map sensor)
*Antilag Control
Soft-Cut Rev Limits
Boost Limit
Electronic Boost Control
2-step launch control (Switched Input)
Definable Knock Control (two setting amplification with definable threshold) with adjustable fuel compensation.
Backup Spark map strategy when excessive lean condition or detonation is detected
Limited Onboard Data logging (Unlimited data logging through PC)
Password Protection for Intellectual Property
Many Programmable 2D outputs (Staged injection, intercooler spray, water spray, turbo timer, shift light, VTEC, fuel pump, etc...)
Old Jan 27, 2005, 02:22 PM

Update! Changing price...
will sell for $1000!!!

Want to recover at least 50% of my money on this. One of the best stand alone computers out there for the EVO! Let me know if you have any questions.
Old Jan 27, 2005, 07:02 PM

Sold!