Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Wanted MR

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2005, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i walked on to the showroom floor at the age of 16. didnt even have my license yet. the only smart one that gave a sh*t about me was the youngest salesman. after i was out of there, there were about 5-7 sales people kicking themselves, because after that, i brought 4 more people to buy evo after evo. also with their "mommy and daddy" . and now 2 years older........ lets just call it "good karma" lol . never hurts to ask questions, am i right people?
Old Jan 27, 2005, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Scot
WTF! You are looking for a car to potentially buy in 7-8 months from now??? Why would you even post anything right now.

Please use your head before posting any more!
Seriously he ^^^ is right tho, its a waste of time to do research on this far ahead as things will change when you are ready to buy. Its wiser to do it 2 months before you are seriously ready to purchase, then you will get a better feel for how the market is and even if an MR is available at that time. IMHO, you'll have a hard time finding an MR by then ... Goodluck
Old Jan 27, 2005, 03:24 PM
Evolving Member

What have new EVO MR's been going for? I know the MSRP is 36 and some change but what have people been able to take them off the dealers hands for.
The reason I am asking is because I purchased my EVO new with wing and sunrf for 27,500.
thanks
Old Jan 27, 2005, 03:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AzNeVo8
i walked on to the showroom floor at the age of 16. didnt even have my license yet. the only smart one that gave a sh*t about me was the youngest salesman. after i was out of there, there were about 5-7 sales people kicking themselves, because after that, i brought 4 more people to buy evo after evo. also with their "mommy and daddy" . and now 2 years older........ lets just call it "good karma" lol . never hurts to ask questions, am i right people?

Well of course they do your not allowed to buy a car and have it registered to you until your 18