Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: HID headlight ballast

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2005, 03:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: HID headlight ballast

I have the OEM HID headlight ballast from my EVO for sale. It's the driver's side, though I'm not sure there's any difference between Left/Right. I was rear-ended in my EVO, and pushed into the back of the car in front of me. My driver's headlamp and fascia were damaged. The HID still worked fine, but upon closer inspection, the collision shop found that the bulb connector was cracked, so I got a new one courtesy of AAA. The part cost over $500! Anyway, I was going to keep this one around as a spare, but decided to see what I could get for it instead.

See the pics. I attached a super closeup of the cracked connector. I think you could use it as is, since it was working just fine on my EVO for a week after the collision (before I got it into the repair shop). Or if your fanatical about it, you could always just splice on the connector from your failed ballast. The other connectors look fine.

PM me with any offers. Thanks!

Rob
Attached Thumbnails FS: HID headlight ballast-ballast-1-reduced.jpg   FS: HID headlight ballast-ballast-2-reduced.jpg   FS: HID headlight ballast-hid-connector-reduced.jpg  
Old Apr 11, 2005, 05:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump