Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2003 Apex Silver Evo for sale

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2005, 01:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool 2003 Apex Silver Evo for sale

Hey i want to sell my 2k3 to get and EB 2k5

2 weeks ago i put in an act clutch/flywheel, 4 new pads (project mu), all driveline fluids were changed, 75% tread left on nitto 555 tires, eibach pro kit, new plugs, short shifter.

I dont have a pic i can post on here but if u contact me on aim I can send you one.

My car has 28k miles and it runs like a champ

U can ask chris @ logic performance about the parts I bought them all from him.

It is apex silver with a custom black/red stripe graphic and evo rollcall down the door, these graphics look good and everyone who has seen it likes it IT IS NOT RICE so please dont assume that... it actually fits the car and gives it alot meaner look. contact me on aim or on here for sum pics.

I NEED $26,800 for this car and it is worth every penny. U might find another used one sum where for 24-25k but ur gonna have to turn right around and drop 1k on a clutch so save urself the trouble and get mine if u like, my car has never been on a track of ANY sort and it has never been abused. I take it out to the mts ever now and again for sum fun but never ABUSIVE fun.

Thakns for looking PM me with questions!!!!
Old Apr 11, 2005, 04:13 PM
Evolving Member

bump to sell my car!!!!!
Old Apr 11, 2005, 04:39 PM
Evolving Member

Old Apr 11, 2005, 04:43 PM
Evolving Member

45 views and 2 replys.... gosh
Old Apr 11, 2005, 05:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe because $26k is a little too much? You can get a new '05 Evo 8 for $26k new here in Tampa, Fl.
Old Apr 11, 2005, 06:09 PM

I've had mine at $23,000 for weeks without a peep from any perspective buyers.

If I can get my sales up to afford both that and my new house I'm considering taking it off the market and keeping it. But it is disheartening to see the lack of interest in this car on the used market. There's another one on here just like mine with more miles and higher price and it appears he's getting no interest either. Good luck, but be prepared to wait things out for a while.
Old Apr 11, 2005, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

hrmmm i would assume it would be hard to sell an evo on here considering ur only real market is the lancer people becuase everyone else owns one ...... and most of the people dont even come here till they own one... i know i never would have thought to look on this forum when i was looking for my car i looked in .

Cars.com
autotrader.com

just an idea?
Old Apr 11, 2005, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah, 26k (almost 27) may be a little too much if youre looking to sell fast. And like you said, some prospective buyers may compare your price to some that are lower. If you look on places like eBay now, there are some evos selling for 23k. I wouldn't mind having to buy a 1k clutch afterwards and get it installed because I'll probably end up spending less than 26k if I go that route and plus possible end up with an evo with lower milage (the one on eBay I saw had 10k miles).
Old Apr 11, 2005, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

yea that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much for an evo with 27 thousand miles
Old Apr 11, 2005, 07:59 PM

there was an 03 BBY Evo here in town that had 27XXX miles that was going for $21xxx
Old Apr 12, 2005, 08:09 AM
Evolving Member

thanks for the input
Old Apr 12, 2005, 09:08 AM
Evolving Member

I think location has a lot to do with prices. Here in Ohio, cars tend to be thousands cheaper than in the surrounding states (Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and New York). If you sell on Autotrader, then you should study the local prices (dealer listings) before setting you own goal.
Old Apr 12, 2005, 11:59 AM
Evolving Member

(Unfortunately), when most people are looking to buy they shop for the best deal (hell, don't we all?).

I'd be sure to try those outside sources: autotrader, cars.com, etc. There's usually very few listed there. Autotrader and ebay are the first two places I look to when interested in a used car. That's where I find out what the going rates are.

I know personally, I shopped for a couple months before I found the deal I needed. With having other cars, I couldn't afford to finance a new one, 30 -34k...yikes.
Old Apr 13, 2005, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

yea used ones in worst shape than mine are going for about $26-27 around here sum for 24-25, but like I said... u can't put a price on confidence when ur looking around for a useed car... I know a bunch of ppl who bought used evos and had to turn around and drop 2-3k in them for tranny work... thats the reason most ppl get rid of them... I just want a new 05' they have an electric blue one here that is the hotness.
Old Apr 13, 2005, 11:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by NC_EvO_GuY
yea used ones in worst shape than mine are going for about $26-27 around here sum for 24-25, but like I said... u can't put a price on confidence when ur looking around for a useed car... I know a bunch of ppl who bought used evos and had to turn around and drop 2-3k in them for tranny work... thats the reason most ppl get rid of them... I just want a new 05' they have an electric blue one here that is the hotness.

Yeah that electric blue is hot! It's just a tad bit more than I want to spend for monthly payments. I don't like taking the depreciation hit too just in case I get in trouble with it and have to sell it fast.

Dave

Quick Reply: 2003 Apex Silver Evo for sale