Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

High end audiophile car stereo stuff...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2004 | 09:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
High end audiophile car stereo stuff...

I used to compete in auto sound but I am not putting this stuff in the evo because I am building a track car so here it goes...

This stuff cost over 3k new not counting install and everything works great. I am selling it for mods.

This baby cost 600 new works perfectly. 4 x 50 watts at .0004 thd. Nakamichi built some of the cleanest amps ever made. FS $125

These capacitors improve transients and tighten bass- think I paid a 100 for them each... FS $50

Alpine head unit with control of the digital crossover and time delay. This is a really good purist pre-amp head. You need to get the digital processor to get full advantage of this unit- FS $75

Alpine six disk changer with optical output FS- $100:

Fosgate 200 watt mono amp- this is a monster bass amp pure and simple FS $ 80:

This thing can run 9 separate channels or speakers and control them individually with sub, mid and high ranges + you can digitally delay each speaker so that you get all sounds reaching the driver at the same time- incredible imaging. This is a 900 piece new and is simply amazing. FS $200(you need to buy the head to use this)

Nakamichi 4 x 40 watt purist amp. 450 when new. Works perfect and is the cleanest amp they ever built for car audio. couple of slight scratches FS $100:

So here is the deal: 500 takes the whole thing or the prices above on a per part basis. This is a carefully matched setup that won a lot of competitions. The 3 amps total 9 separate speakers including the sub and the digital processor allows you to tailor each speaker to your car for imaging better than most expensive home audiophile systems. Everything is controlled by the deck and is all matched. The complete set will run a separate midrange and a separate tweeter in all 4 sides plus the mono amp pumping out the base. PM if your interested.
Attached Thumbnails High end audiophile car stereo stuff...-nak-40-x-50-amp.jpg   High end audiophile car stereo stuff...-nak-40x4-amp.jpg   High end audiophile car stereo stuff...-fosgate-200-watt-mono-amp.jpg   High end audiophile car stereo stuff...-tiff-capacitors.jpg   High end audiophile car stereo stuff...-9-channel-digital-3-way-crossover-time-delay.jpg  

Last edited by gt40; Aug 18, 2004 at 09:12 AM.
Old Aug 18, 2004 | 09:11 AM
Evolving Member

Here is a shot of the head unit and changer- all the stuff above and these 2 for $500:
Attached Thumbnails High end audiophile car stereo stuff...-alpine-deck-digital-time-delay-control.jpg   High end audiophile car stereo stuff...-cd-changer.jpg  
Old Aug 18, 2004 | 09:34 AM
Evolving Member

Damn that's hot. I was thinking about getting into sound competitions too.... so very tempting
Old Sep 1, 2004 | 09:56 AM
Evolving Member

It is a shame to just keep this stuff on my shelf and it isn't going into my track evo...

NEW PRICE: $400 for everything: 2 four channel Nakamichi amps, Fosgate mono amp, caps, Alpine digital signal processor and time delay, Alpine cd changer and Alpine pre-amp head unit....

Everything works and I am original owner.

PM if interested
Old Sep 1, 2004 | 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

125 shipped for both Nak amps. PM me and we can talk. Those would go great with my cd400