Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

Rockmanx Fp Black Complete Build thread.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2010, 09:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BEISSEN
I think the pics could be better but at least we have new pictures get a camera stand and do some nice ones.
1. I did not take the pics im 7 hours away lol
2. He stated he did not have his real camera so he took them with his phone
3. He will post more hiresolution pics soon
4. Picky Picky Picky LOL
Old Oct 27, 2010, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

For anybody that missed it updated pics of my car

Old Oct 27, 2010, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RockmanX
1. I did not take the pics im 7 hours away lol
2. He stated he did not have his real camera so he took them with his phone
3. He will post more hiresolution pics soon
4. Picky Picky Picky LOL
You have made us wait to long. so heck yeah and also i have some pics I will send from you soon I just order the toxic Fab Cam Sensor cover. Also get a video fo it running and in motion so we can hear that monster. Also why not goto SD its cheap brother and it will run better and please tell me your going to get a upgraded Ignition i.e.. Spark tech or Spoolin up cop
Old Oct 27, 2010, 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Looking sexy rockman!!! That blue match good? Hard to tell but it looks great. Keep it up
Old Oct 27, 2010, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I missed it but I think he already has uprated ignition.
Old Oct 27, 2010, 01:16 PM
Evolved Member

You have made us wait to long. so heck yeah and also i have some pics I will send from you soon I just order the toxic Fab Cam Sensor cover. Also get a video fo it running and in motion so we can hear that monster. Also why not goto SD its cheap brother and it will run better and please tell me your going to get a upgraded Ignition i.e.. Spark tech or Spoolin up cop
He does have a Spoolin up cop but it was not in the photo because last night the car was missfiring with it so one of the guys took it off and put in some Oem Coil packs and ran great , so i took a look at it this morning trying to find the problem and fix it . Turns out one of the connectors somehow popped a pin out . So i took care of that and reinstalled it .
Old Oct 27, 2010, 01:18 PM
Evolved Member

Old Oct 27, 2010, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

That picture was also off my phone but it included the Cop
Old Oct 27, 2010, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 02-Lancer-Es
That picture was also off my phone but it included the Cop
hey anthony lets get some hi res shots please also i need anew video of it running and driving soon for the thread boss thanks
Old Oct 27, 2010, 03:07 PM
Evolved Member

LoL I guess I need To post my MASSIVE MOD list again its only on page 1 lol 138 pages ago. The blue bomber has everything player the only thing its missing is

Built 5 Speed trans (had one but turned out to be junk so returned)
Built Transfercase (long as you take care of your car and not launching like a idiot it will last awhile.)

Everything else has been changed or upgraded boss where have you been haaaa. I will never go SD i have not seen any real gains possible 15whp or less form the change and then i have heard/read it does not take good to weather changes so you really need to be a tuner or live by a tuner that can adjust it once things need to be done. I HAVE NO TUNERS BY ME PERIOD. Closeses is kevin at evolutiondynamic and thats a 3+ hour drive. you really think im make that drive if its acting up due to tuning NOPE that would be dumb of me to put myself in that situation for possible 15whp gain or none. need it stable peroid the way to ensure that is with the Maf. IT will not hinder my powerout for what i want this evo to do. I have the first Toxic blue cam sensor its in the pics boss fits perfectly with my custom raditor pipes.
Old Oct 27, 2010, 03:44 PM
Evolved Member

Rock, I didnt realize you had injen piping, the intake is fine but...I think the UICP and LICP are gonna be very restrictive pieces on your set-up...especially the LICP.
Old Oct 27, 2010, 03:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Old Oct 27, 2010, 10:55 PM
Evolved Member

Love the Hi-res pics Carlos is the MAN!! You always come though for a brother and thats why i spend alot of money with you and sending you new clients LOL. Thanks man for reposting more Hi-res pics and the coated brackets are perfect. Ill have to take the whole JMS Crew out for Dinner and drinks when i return down there for sure.

NO i will not take NO for a answer either
Old Oct 27, 2010, 11:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by aka.ralliart15
Rock, I didnt realize you had injen piping, the intake is fine but...I think the UICP and LICP are gonna be very restrictive pieces on your set-up...especially the LICP.
WHOA WHOA WHOA PLAYER where have you been. the Upper ic pipe does nothing for you boss its just a show peace. Please dont let people fool you into thinking it does something. My lower Ic pipe is not Injen if you been following the thread. Sold that peace awhile ago. IT would not fit with the Fp 3" Race pipe so JMS made me a custom AMS Lower Ic pipe player. Read up
Old Oct 27, 2010, 11:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
WHOA WHOA WHOA PLAYER where have you been. the Upper ic pipe does nothing for you boss its just a show peace. Please dont let people fool you into thinking it does something. My lower Ic pipe is not Injen if you been following the thread. Sold that peace awhile ago. IT would not fit with the Fp 3" Race pipe so JMS made me a custom AMS Lower Ic pipe player. Read up
Wrong lol the uicp helps just not on the extreme as the licp people with larger tb and intake Manifolds get more from them the uicp brings cooled air in and the more the better but only if your setup right. I got the 3" uicp from ETS and you know AMS wont build a wasteful part.

Quick Reply: Rockmanx Fp Black Complete Build thread.