Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

Rockmanx Fp Black Complete Build thread.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2010, 09:55 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
80 miles to the charge...
Old Nov 8, 2010, 06:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RockmanX
wait till you drop the built motor and head in there then the real fun begins. I TOLD YOU TO JUST LET MELLON TUNING HANDLE IT AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. Besides you have that new turbo thats suppose to be the IT factor so im curious as well what it will do how you liking that mona lisa i got you boss?

Mona is awesome. Lots of compliments. Hoping it will push me to good numbers (as well as the JMF intake manifold).

Got talked into going local (argument made sense at the time) and there were a bunch of people who got good (seemingly) results so it seemed like a no brainer. Boy was that a mistake.......just everyday driving the car feels good (Basically its what I've been working on since the middle of last week). bout to get into full tilt mode so E85 numbers shouldnt be long. After I'm done I will get both Dyno Dynamics numbers and Dyno jet numbers.

Car feels great just at wastegate pressure and 20 PSI.....got about another 10-15 PSI left in her at least...........can't wait to see what it'll do.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 08:00 AM
Account Disabled

thanks for buying the FIC 1450cc injectors from us Rock!
Old Nov 8, 2010, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SmurfZilla
Mona is awesome. Lots of compliments. Hoping it will push me to good numbers (as well as the JMF intake manifold).

Got talked into going local (argument made sense at the time) and there were a bunch of people who got good (seemingly) results so it seemed like a no brainer. Boy was that a mistake.......just everyday driving the car feels good (Basically its what I've been working on since the middle of last week). bout to get into full tilt mode so E85 numbers shouldnt be long. After I'm done I will get both Dyno Dynamics numbers and Dyno jet numbers.

Car feels great just at wastegate pressure and 20 PSI.....got about another 10-15 PSI left in her at least...........can't wait to see what it'll do.
Now just think how it would feel with a built motor stroker STYLE NOW WHAT BOSS!!!!!!!!!!! lol im just interest to see if your actually going to like that new HKS turbo to be honest.

***UPDATE***

Injectors got pushed up a day via UPS so they will be in today nice going love ups. SO hopifully JMS will get them installed today. The blue bomber is coming together extremely strong . Anthony already stated the brake lines came in. The STM oil cooler was already installed and in play. Only thing left is to see if Custom JMS double pumper, new yellow top battery, and brake pads were installed and its ready for some dyno love
Old Nov 8, 2010, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mellon Tuning
thanks for buying the FIC 1450cc injectors from us Rock!
Now hit your boy with some hot itrader boss LOL. Hey im all about the deal you offered i stated make me a deal you did i bought it that simple i dont mess around when it comes to something I need to further this project hopifully thats the last thing i need to buy for this build enginewise. Im thinking about buying the new rexspeed cf VG and some rota dpts in gold probaly during the month of december or january. I wonder if wheeldude will make me a Cut throat deal LOL
Old Nov 8, 2010, 08:06 AM
Account Disabled

Now hit your boy with some hot itrader boss LOL. Hey im all about the deal you offered i stated make me a deal you did i bought it that simple i dont mess around when it comes to something I need to further this project hopifully thats the last thing i need to buy for this build enginewise. Im thinking about buying the new rexspeed cf VG and some rota dpts in gold probaly during the month of december or january. I wonder if wheeldude will make me a Cut throat deal LOL
itrader done! glad you said something, I almost never do those.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 08:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mellon Tuning
itrader done! glad you said something, I almost never do those.
trying to get that hot 75 MAP preformace owes me one since i got the product im hit them up now so I can get it lol more itrader on the way WHOOT lol. now i just need a car to show for all this . How is the silver beast coming along or going. You driving it often now?
Old Nov 8, 2010, 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

***UPDATE***

Straight from JMS RACING TODAY

"Oil cooler has been in since Thursday...working great. The injectors are already swapped out, I'm going to dial them in now for pump to have them driveable.

There's 860 miles on the motor, I'm going to make a trip to Tirado's and that should put me close to the 1k mark.

I think Joaquin got the parts in for the double pumper to have it in this week. I'm shooting for the next week to hit the dyno on pump gas bar anything comes up."

SO LOOKING GOOD for sometime next week videos and dyno chart on some pump love. then cant wait for the e85 tune as well

Last edited by RockmanX; Nov 8, 2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 04:16 PM
Evolved Member

***UPDATE***

"Oil cooler has been in since Thursday...working great. The injectors are already swapped out, I'm going to dial them in now for pump to have them driveable.

There's 860 miles on the motor, I'm going to make a trip to Tirado's and that should put me close to the 1k mark.

I think Joaquin got the parts in for the double pumper to have it in this week. I'm shooting for the next week to hit the dyno on pump gas bar anything comes up."

SO LOOKING GOOD for sometime next week videos and dyno chart on some pump love. then cant wait for the e85 tune as well

So what are you buying next to halt the dyno this time? hahahahaha
Old Nov 8, 2010, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BEISSEN
So what are you buying next to halt the dyno this time? hahahahaha
brake pads and anew optima yellow top battery boss
Old Nov 8, 2010, 07:51 PM
Evolved Member

Can't wait bro, finally ..I have a busy week this week...monday, work, tuesday, getting my tattoo finally finished..wednesday work/hopefully getting my product shipped out by Rexpeed or next week, thursday, headliner installed, friday, off

***UPDATE***

Old Nov 10, 2010, 09:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A nice Flex-a-lite slim fan would look clean in there
Haha
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 02-Lancer-Es
Haha
chill antonio lol
Old Nov 11, 2010, 12:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 02-Lancer-Es
Haha
it would buuuuuuuuuuuuuut where are my pics of my other exedy clutch so i can sell it and maybe buy a fan. LOL need thos pics ASAP boss. Are the brake line installed boss. if you could can i get some pics of the line stm oil cooler and new injectors
Old Nov 11, 2010, 12:21 AM
Evolved Member

JMS is gonna be a photoshop pretty soon...

Quick Reply: Rockmanx Fp Black Complete Build thread.