Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

"Junk Box" Evo 2012 Build!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2011 | 08:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AngryEvo8
I'm going to be diffrent and get my slippers in gunmetal
gun metal will look sick on EB!
Old Dec 9, 2011 | 09:47 PM
Evolved Member

Killing the trend jason. Me n joey are rocking black. Jk. Put up some finished pics bud in the build thread u need to make.{thumbs up}

Last edited by GGevo921; Dec 10, 2011 at 07:11 AM.
Old Dec 9, 2011 | 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Fail at thumbs up symbol. Lol

Last edited by GGevo921; Dec 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM.
Old Dec 11, 2011 | 10:45 PM
Evolved Member

Bump for a good Friend. Hoping for some updates. PS be sending you money for the slicks this week!
Old Dec 13, 2011 | 07:16 AM
Evolved Member

UPDATE!!

Getting ready to drop everything off by the end of the week. Turbo, dfiff, and coated parts will be leaving prolly on thursday or Friday Besides that not much else is going on. Waiting to buy the seats till after the holidays. January I plan on getting the cage done right away. Stay tuned for some pics of completed parts
Old Dec 13, 2011 | 07:57 PM

Every viewing of this thread makes me wish I bought an Evo!
Old Dec 13, 2011 | 09:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evosick2332
UPDATE!!

Getting ready to drop everything off by the end of the week. Turbo, dfiff, and coated parts will be leaving prolly on thursday or Friday Besides that not much else is going on. Waiting to buy the seats till after the holidays. January I plan on getting the cage done right away. Stay tuned for some pics of completed parts
Good to hear from you bud. heard basketball is taking you away from racing. I check the thread daily so you need to get some more pics up so i have something to look at. My car is frustrating me right now. having fun with the double pumper install just being a pain with the y lines and had to pull it all apart to turn the feed lines on the actual unit where the lines attached because they turned. but im going to win as always.

Test fitted Jasons bumper shutters today. They look great on red! post pic soon. Hope all is well and ill update my thread soon. Cam install soon to come.
Old Dec 14, 2011 | 06:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Eagledsm
Every viewing of this thread makes me wish I bought an Evo!
Its never to late to buy a Evo!

Originally Posted by GGevo921
Good to hear from you bud. heard basketball is taking you away from racing. I check the thread daily so you need to get some more pics up so i have something to look at. My car is frustrating me right now. having fun with the double pumper install just being a pain with the y lines and had to pull it all apart to turn the feed lines on the actual unit where the lines attached because they turned. but im going to win as always.

Test fitted Jasons bumper shutters today. They look great on red! post pic soon. Hope all is well and ill update my thread soon. Cam install soon to come.
Basketball is taking up a lot of my life lol. I play 4 times a week and the leauge hasnt even started yet haha. Not huge updates for me yet, with christmas being around it will be hard to get stuff ordered and back. I will have pics and better updates soon. Cant wait to see Angry Aero shutters on your car! U def have to post pics up soon on your thread
Old Dec 14, 2011 | 07:17 AM
Evolved Member

Its never to late to buy a Evo!

+1

Basketball is taking up a lot of my life lol. I play 4 times a week and the leauge hasnt even started yet haha. Not huge updates for me yet, with christmas being around it will be hard to get stuff ordered and back. I will have pics and better updates soon. Cant wait to see Angry Aero shutters on your car! U def have to post pics up soon on your thread
And yea i know, it keeps cutting into my time of being able to work on my car. still have not even got any christmas shopping done. im always last minute with that. lol. But ill keep checking in. i want to see the seats when you get them. probably my favorite ones on the market.
Old Dec 14, 2011 | 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

And yea i know, it keeps cutting into my time of being able to work on my car. still have not even got any christmas shopping done. im always last minute with that. lol. But ill keep checking in. i want to see the seats when you get them. probably my favorite ones on the market.
I havent done any of my Christmas shopping too Im procrastinating but ill get it done this weekend and next week. Im going to order the seat soon. I actually decided to buy a stock Evo 8 seat for the passenger when I do decide to take it out on the street. Car wont see that many street miles on the street and i dont wanna spend 500-600 bucks on the passenger side NRG seat when no one will be riding in the car that often. So i decided to buy a stock 8 seat for the car and when i do go on the street with it ill throw that in there for whoever goes with me. Save some of the cash for some other things
Old Dec 14, 2011 | 07:35 AM
Evolved Member

I havent done any of my Christmas shopping too Im procrastinating but ill get it done this weekend and next week. Im going to order the seat soon. I actually decided to buy a stock Evo 8 seat for the passenger when I do decide to take it out on the street. Car wont see that many street miles on the street and i dont wanna spend 500-600 bucks on the passenger side NRG seat when no one will be riding in the car that often. So i decided to buy a stock 8 seat for the car and when i do go on the street with it ill throw that in there for whoever goes with me. Save some of the cash for some other things
People like me Cant wait for that car ride! And yea i feel ya. Im looking for a stock 8 seat to so i can take people for a ride as well. There is only 1 seat in my car and the stock entire interior i sold to Brian @ STM. So i think i will have to buy one like you did. How much did you pick one up for if you dont mind me asking. just so i know what they are going for.
Old Dec 14, 2011 | 07:39 AM
Evolved Member

People like me Cant wait for that car ride! And yea i feel ya. Im looking for a stock 8 seat to so i can take people for a ride as well. There is only 1 seat in my car and the stock entire interior i sold to Brian @ STM. So i think i will have to buy one like you did. How much did you pick one up for if you dont mind me asking. just so i know what they are going for.
PMd
Old Dec 17, 2011 | 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

When you getting that turbo back so we can fab up your new exhaust
Old Dec 17, 2011 | 10:42 PM
Evolved Member

Side exit or turn down?
Old Dec 18, 2011 | 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

I've been lazy to send it out lol so its been sitting in my garage. Im sending it out right after Christmas. It only takes a week

Side exit or turn down?
I already use a turn dow, Might be doing something different We will see when the time comes

Quick Reply: "Junk Box" Evo 2012 Build!!!!