Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

"Junk Box" Evo 2012 Build!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2012, 06:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
UPDATE!!!

Yesterday i got in the NRG carbon seat. I came home from work and had a package waiting for me at my side door The seat is really light. I cant believe how light it is. Had to do a little modifying for it to work right but its good to go. Later tonight im going to do some adjusting height wise then that project is done.

I snapped a quick pic of the seat yesterday. Nothing special just off my Iphone. Ill have more pics up later of the seat installed Stay tuned for more updates!

Old Mar 15, 2012, 07:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat looks awesome and comfortable. One step closer to driving JunkBox down the track and getting that 8.60 pass I have high expectation for you Joey. lol Wish i could have this seat in my car. Lmk how you like it bud! Keep the updates coming! I have a major one coming!
Old Mar 15, 2012, 07:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GGevo921
Seat looks awesome and comfortable. One step closer to driving JunkBox down the track and getting that 8.60 pass I have high expectation for you Joey. lol Wish i could have this seat in my car. Lmk how you like it bud! Keep the updates coming! I have a major one coming!
Its coming together man, almost done and time to go to the track! When i get home from work, im going to drive the car around a little bit in my neighborhood to see how the seat is. I sat in it already and its very comfortable. The whole setup is a decent amount of weight savings. Im keeping an eye out on your thread as well. Its getting near April!
Old Mar 15, 2012, 01:04 PM
Evolving Member

Joey the seat looks sick, I can't wait to see it this weekend
Old Mar 16, 2012, 08:47 AM
Evolved Member

Heres a quick pic of the seat in the car. Not the best pic but its something. The other pic is what i came home too from work when i saw it at the side door lol. Getting closer, stay tuned for more!!

Old Mar 16, 2012, 04:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evosick2332
Heres a quick pic of the seat in the car. Not the best pic but its something. The other pic is what i came home too from work when i saw it at the side door lol. Getting closer, stay tuned for more!!

Looks good homie
Old Mar 17, 2012, 05:29 AM
Evolving Member

Joey, car sounded sexual last night. The Turbo screams even under a little boost, I can't wait to see her ripping down the track
Old Mar 17, 2012, 06:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
man, I wish I lived closer to all you guys up there. I could cruise with ya. There isnt anything around here lol.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by powered4B11
Joey, car sounded sexual last night. The Turbo screams even under a little boost, I can't wait to see her ripping down the track
Cant wait to WOT her man, car is going to be a beast this year. 8s here we come!!

Originally Posted by tsidrift1
man, I wish I lived closer to all you guys up there. I could cruise with ya. There isnt anything around here lol.
Last night there were cars out every where lol. I just drove the Junk Box around my Subdivision. I dont have a seat belt yet. My harness wont be in untill next week More updates to come this week
Old Mar 20, 2012, 11:14 AM
Evolved Member

UPDATE!!!

Quick update guys. I just made my appointment for the cage a couple hours ago. Gave them a down payment and were all set. April 13th is the day i need to bring it in and they will have it done in 3 days. They dont mess around lol. I am getting the 10 point chromale cage, with shute mount, and harness mount. I am not having the cage go through the dash. It will drop down. Im stoked for the cage. After I pick up the car from the chassis shop i am bringing it back and painting the inside of the car gloss black. Me, my buddy Chris and Jason (AngryEvo8) is going to help me and its going to look sick!

Thursday the car is going to Devin @ Boostin for the trans rebuild (4.11 gears) and fresh QM 8 leg clutch The Weather is awesome here in the Chi-Town area and the tracks are opening in a couple weeks. I cant wait!! 8s here I come Stay tuned for pic updates shortly!
Old Mar 20, 2012, 02:13 PM
Evolving Member

UPDATE!!!

Quick update guys. I just made my appointment for the cage a couple hours ago. Gave them a down payment and were all set. April 13th is the day i need to bring it in and they will have it done in 3 days. They dont mess around lol. I am getting the 10 point chromale cage, with shute mount, and harness mount. I am not having the cage go through the dash. It will drop down. Im stoked for the cage. After I pick up the car from the chassis shop i am bringing it back and painting the inside of the car gloss black. Me, my buddy Chris and Jason (AngryEvo8) is going to help me and its going to look sick!

Thursday the car is going to Devin @ Boostin for the trans rebuild (4.11 gears) and fresh QM 8 leg clutch The Weather is awesome here in the Chi-Town area and the tracks are opening in a couple weeks. I cant wait!! 8s here I come Stay tuned for pic updates shortly!
Can't wait to see it when it's done man, Its gonna be sexy cruising on the streets and ripping down the track with it
Old Mar 21, 2012, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by powered4B11
Can't wait to see it when it's done man, Its gonna be sexy cruising on the streets and ripping down the track with it
Yes sirr, thanks Chris im stoked to get back out to the track
Old Mar 21, 2012, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
What Coilovers do you have on this car?
Old Mar 21, 2012, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by thepoint4life23
What Coilovers do you have on this car?
I have the AWD motorsports D2 Coilovers
Old Mar 21, 2012, 10:23 AM
Evolved Member

I have the AWD motorsports D2 Coilovers
Hmm funny i have these too. I wonder why lol Glad to see the car coming along. Cant wait to see it when your done painting and its caged! Junkbox videos soon to come! Do i hear first 8 second evo the season Joey?

Quick Reply: "Junk Box" Evo 2012 Build!!!!