Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

Anti-Lag build Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2011, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sliqdaddy91
all this on a college kid's budget? great work so far man, i am just amazed how you have the money and time to do it during school..I graduated 10 months ago, and couldn't even imagine putting in this much time and money into a car during those days, then again FML im going to back to school, starting Med School in the fall! Cheers dude youre getting it in.
Hey man sorry if my repsone seemed rude, it only showed the college kid part not the rest. ive been having computer problems. But thank you for the support! and yes it def cost a lot but i hope it gets me where i want to go and the job i aspire to do one day! Also work at a car dealership where i do everything and have a shop and lift and tools available to me. Thanks Dave! but yea def hurts the bank but i refuse to give up on my dream! I will push this car till it hits 9s, no matter the cost! 10.13 is not good enough for me on this build. But thanks and good luck with med school, i could never be a doctor i cant stand blood and surgery stuff lol!
Old Dec 16, 2011, 04:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha no worries i didn't take it that way at all. I was just wondering how your balling out like that in college, it's all good...gluck with everything im keeping my eyes on this thread a stock turbo beast would feel insane on the streets
Old Dec 16, 2011, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sliqdaddy91
haha no worries i didn't take it that way at all. I was just wondering how your balling out like that in college, it's all good...gluck with everything im keeping my eyes on this thread a stock turbo beast would feel insane on the streets
Thanks man and yea its tough on my budget but im hoping it pays off in the end. PS stock turbo is only the 1st goal Have 2 others i want to go after as well
Old Dec 19, 2011, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

Sponsor update!!

SPONSOR UPDATE!: DynoTech Tuning! Big thanks to Jamie, Adam, and the rest of the Crew over @ DynoTech for jumping in on this build and helping me out towards my goal of 9 sec stock turbo evo. They will be doing the Trans and clutch along with a custom turn down. Very excited to work with them, great group of guys, will help you out at 1am in the morning on a sunday! thanks adam glad i can keep you from sleeping ever. Highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a experience that creates friendships, fast reliable cars, and a great shop to work with. See you guys in January. Click on their name in my signature to to see their website. Feel free to chime in Jamie and Adam and the rest of the crew. Glad to be a part of the dynotech team!
Old Dec 21, 2011, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

ToxicFab Flange Pics and other part Pic Update

ToxicFab Picture Update and Misc Parts: Just got these pictures from Collin @ ToxicFab and my monster FF Stock Turbo manifold has begun and Collin has just finished the collector and began on the runners. I cant say how great this is looking so far and is way above and beyond what i had expected. Thank you very Much Collin for all the time and hard work, the craftsmanship and time you put into it really shows cant wait to see it on the car. For those of you wondering this manifold will be unfinished brushed color, Premium Port work on both manifold and turbo, and all stainless steel flanges. Collin feel free to chime in.

And some miscelaneous pics of parts that have come in
-Spoolinup SD harness with GM IAT
-Tial Q BOV
-AngryAero Sticker for the Car mirror pics to come soon

Old Dec 21, 2011, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

That collecter is ART! Can't wait to see more progress!
Old Dec 21, 2011, 10:57 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AngryEvo8
I know i was blown away when Collin Sent me those pictures. Almost dropped my phone. LOL Hes already started on the runner. Cant wait to see it when hes done! Hope he finishes it today, i cant wait lol. No rush Collin Take your time!
Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:10 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by AngryEvo8
Originally Posted by GGevo921
I know i was blown away when Collin Sent me those pictures. Almost dropped my phone. LOL Hes already started on the runner. Cant wait to see it when hes done! Hope he finishes it today, i cant wait lol. No rush Collin Take your time!
Collin is a robot....I'm just serious...
Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by B.J.@ToxicFab
Collin is a robot....I'm just serious...
I beleive it i feel like he is always there everyday 24/7!
Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:53 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by GGevo921
I beleive it i feel like he is always there everyday 24/7!

He is...I bolted his feet to the floor in front of is welding table...
Old Dec 21, 2011, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You could have fooled me!! That guy is the most talented welder I've ever seen!!
Old Dec 21, 2011, 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by B.J.@ToxicFab
He is...I bolted his feet to the floor in front of is welding table...
Now i know why he is always there and lives on energy drinks! how was ur vacation, tried to bump your threads a couple times to help out!

Originally Posted by evoforstevo
You could have fooled me!! That guy is the most talented welder I've ever seen!!
I believe that and most dedicated i know. Very happy to be working with him and be apart of the toxicfab team. Collin makes the best parts hands down! Im looking forward to showing what this manifold can really do
Old Dec 22, 2011, 06:39 AM
Evolved Member

Part Arrival Update With Pics and Sneak Peak Pics

Parts Recieved Picture Update: Just recieved these parts yesterday! Will be installing shortly depending on time as today i will begin to pull the dash to remove the heater and hvac to save weight so much work for so little weight but every pound counts and its free. Anyway on to the Parts!

-Stm Turbo Oil Line Kit
-Koyo Small Radiator and Fan (feels like nothing)
-UICP pipe with IAT bong installed by STM
-Sneak Peak of Mirrorless Drag Look with AngryAero Mirror Blockoffs

SNEAK PEAK!!!!

Old Dec 22, 2011, 06:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I see the point of the no mirrors but it looks so awkward! However, this car function>form looks good man! can wait for more!
Old Dec 22, 2011, 06:59 AM
Evolved Member

Coming along awesome Tyler! Cant wait to see the FF manifold when its done. Those welds are sick!

Quick Reply: Anti-Lag build Thread