Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

Anti-Lag build Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2011, 07:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evoforstevo
I see the point of the no mirrors but it looks so awkward! However, this car function>form looks good man! can wait for more!
It actually looks sick in person! i just suck at taking pictures.

Originally Posted by Evosick2332
Coming along awesome Tyler! Cant wait to see the FF manifold when its done. Those welds are sick!
Thanks Joey! And wait till you see the whole manifold. Collin is getting close to finish it, its sick! Hands down blew my expectations away and is the best welder. Now i get to play with the dash today after work
Old Dec 22, 2011, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey they put this on their facebook/twitter page(s)!!
Old Dec 22, 2011, 07:26 AM
Evolved Member

Hey they put this on their facebook/twitter page(s)!!
????
Old Dec 22, 2011, 07:27 AM
Evolved Member

evolutiomn.net has a facebook page and they linked this thread to it
Old Dec 22, 2011, 07:29 AM
Evolved Member

evolutiomn.net has a facebook page and they linked this thread to it
Really? thats cool! i wonder why?
Old Dec 22, 2011, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

they just do daily updates with cool threads that they want people to see. i think its pretty cool
Old Dec 22, 2011, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

they just do daily updates with cool threads that they want people to see. i think its pretty cool
Thats sick! I cant beleive they put mine up on Facebook! Hopefully it will be one their in spring with a 9sec Pass video
Old Dec 22, 2011, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

can't wait for it! sorry enough side talk
Old Dec 22, 2011, 07:36 AM
Evolved Member

can't wait for it! sorry enough side talk
No problem. thanks for following my thread! Trying to make sure i put up plenty of pics!!
Old Dec 22, 2011, 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

ToxicFab Picture Update FF Manifold Done!!

ToxicFab Picture Update FF STOCK TURBO MANIFOLD FINISHED Collin Just sent me these today as he just finished up my Stock Turbo FF Manifold that has SS Flanges, Premium Porting, and brushed finished for my evo 9 turbo!! I cant say anything other than Im glad to be a part of the ToxicFab team and Collin is in a league of his own with welding and fabricating! Ill let the pictures do the Talking!!! More To Come!! Thanks Collin cant wait to see the 02 and Turbo when your done!!

Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:29 PM
Evolved Member

Hey bud! Sorry it's taken so long to respond to this inspiring thread. First of all, I could NOT be happier selling my precious car to anybody, but you. You've taken REAL good care of it and are going to do big things this year, I can foresee it! The car has come a LONG way and I am anxious for the 'season' to begin. I plan on keeping an eye on your thread and as always (albeit late respond to any and every question you have regarding tuning/parts/etc ). Cheers!
Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by inco9nito99
Hey bud! Sorry it's taken so long to respond to this inspiring thread. First of all, I could NOT be happier selling my precious car to anybody, but you. You've taken REAL good care of it and are going to do big things this year, I can foresee it! The car has come a LONG way and I am anxious for the 'season' to begin. I plan on keeping an eye on your thread and as always (albeit late respond to any and every question you have regarding tuning/parts/etc ). Cheers!
Thanks bud. I cant say thank you enough as you have been the biggest help in this build and my progress to where i have come today with my evo knowledge. I cant thank you enough for all the help and actually selling this gem. I have a lot of big goals for it this year and this is just the start! Glad to see you could finally see the progress and are happy with the progress. And better late than never LOL Look forward to chatting sometime soon.
Old Dec 24, 2011, 04:30 AM

You sure you want to put the manifold on your car, tyler? I'd hang that on my wall! That thing is a work of art. Looks beautiful!
Old Dec 24, 2011, 05:16 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4wheelsqueal
You sure you want to put the manifold on your car, tyler? I'd hang that on my wall! That thing is a work of art. Looks beautiful!
Going to be tough but its going on the car and its going to perform even better than it looks! And ill hang it on the wall when it breaks records in spring Hope your car is coming along well bud. Happy holidays to you!
Old Dec 24, 2011, 02:20 PM
Evolved Member

Christmas Eve Update

ToxicFab Christmas Eve Update! Well i was talking to Collin today and got these amazing updates as he has been working his *** off all day to get my parts done and will be tomorrow as well. Hes been nothing less than exceptional on this build and his commitment is beyond what is required. I cant believe the hours he is pulling while its the holidays. Thanks bud. Ill make sure they are put to good use.

Anyway on to the updates. Collin sent me some better pictures he took of my manifold as well as my 02 dump which is made out of SS Flange, the dump tube is 304l ss, and the Downpipe section in INCONEL 625

Anyway enough of my rambeling onto the pictures including pictures of the Inconel Weld

INCONEL 625 WELD Abosultely AMAZING

My manifold is on the right

Some Pro pics by Colling himself of the FF manifold for my car

Merry Christmas to everyone and THANKS Collin for all the hardwork!! Happy to be apart of the ToxicFab Team!

Quick Reply: Anti-Lag build Thread