Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

Anti-Lag build Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2011, 11:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tim85851
nice build you have going...Kunal told me about where his IX RS went and what the plans were, when he was tuning my car...lol...I Hope to see you get those results!

Thanks bud! Im going to give it everything i got. I can't thank Kunal enough! One of my best friends and most influential people in this build. I will do my best to achieve these goals! I know i will with support like this. Videos to come when it starts running. Best of luck with your car, i know it probably runs like a bat of hell with kunal tuning it and great street drivability!
Old Nov 22, 2011, 02:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Good luck with your goals. Nice pics!!! Kunal is a great tuner and overall guy.

PS, I think the rear sway bar helps traction when launching so you want to keep it. (talk to Kunal)
Old Nov 22, 2011, 05:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad I could help you out Tyler! Progress is looking good keep up the great work
Old Nov 22, 2011, 05:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dtrackstar
Good luck with your goals. Nice pics!!! Kunal is a great tuner and overall guy.

PS, I think the rear sway bar helps traction when launching so you want to keep it. (talk to Kunal)
Yea he is i can thank him enough. Been a pleasure knowing and working with him. And weve been talking and actually by removing both front and rear sway bars allows the car to squat properly and get better launches.

Originally Posted by AngryEvo8
Glad I could help you out Tyler! Progress is looking good keep up the great work
I greatly appreciate you helping me out. Truely been great working with you. And thanks bud! ive been working my *** of on in in between school and work. You need to get your own build thread to here sometime soon. Keep me posted!
Old Nov 22, 2011, 06:46 AM

haven't taken it to the track yet since the build. once i get new tires i'll let u know how it does on the 1/4. but on the streets it has been destroying just about anything lol. have you used those injectors before? and if so how do you like them? next on my list are injectors, E-85 tune and the SpoolingUp COP. should put me at 500tq on the stock 8 turbo
Old Nov 22, 2011, 06:48 AM
Evolving Member

Nice dude can't wait to see the end result. Good luck!
Old Nov 22, 2011, 06:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
much better pictures!! are you gonna leave the stock location fuse box?
Old Nov 22, 2011, 07:03 AM
Evolved Member

Nice man! Cant wait to see it when its finished! I recommend ditching the Meagan 02 and get a 02 Dump . I think that will be more beneficial for you. Just my 02. Good Luck man and keep us updated!
Old Nov 22, 2011, 08:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by germanevo8
haven't taken it to the track yet since the build. once i get new tires i'll let u know how it does on the 1/4. but on the streets it has been destroying just about anything lol. have you used those injectors before? and if so how do you like them? next on my list are injectors, E-85 tune and the SpoolingUp COP. should put me at 500tq on the stock 8 turbo
Itll be my first time with them but im expecting good things. Ill let you know when i use them. Id also reccommend for you going bigger than i did. they will work for me you probably going to need more. Just do the 2150s and dont look back. a lil tough to dial in but once you do youll never go back and you wont spend the money twice. good luck with your build!

Originally Posted by PaperClip
Nice dude can't wait to see the end result. Good luck!
Thanks ill keep you posted Working hard!

Originally Posted by evoforstevo
much better pictures!! are you gonna leave the stock location fuse box?
Thanks! ill keep the pictures coming! And im not sure well see. been thinking about it.

Originally Posted by Evosick2332
Nice man! Cant wait to see it when its finished! I recommend ditching the Meagan 02 and get a 02 Dump . I think that will be more beneficial for you. Just my 02. Good Luck man and keep us updated!
I was thinking about it, but after talking to STM and Kunal i decided that would be best, not lose torque. I also have some other ideas in mind that might just replace it all! PM if you want more details on that.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 10:23 AM
Evolved Member

looking forward to some pics of everything. Sounds like a fun car, Stock turbo setups making over 4xx/4xx are quite fun
Old Nov 22, 2011, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by -Evo Aaron-
looking forward to some pics of everything. Sounds like a fun car, Stock turbo setups making over 4xx/4xx are quite fun
I couldn't agree more, i cant wait to make some passes in spring, going to be one fun ride. i like the 4xx/4xx you already know where this is going And i will keep the pics coming as best i can. Only get to work on it a lil bit every week but ill keep going as fast as i can.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 10:36 AM
Account Disabled

Sounds like you have a nice collection of parts so far...Looking forward to more updates...Good luck with the rest of your build & reaching your goals! Weight wise, how light are you trying to get the car?

BTW, recently we just released a Forward Facing stock frame turbo manifold & 02 dump if your really looking at pushing the limits of the stock turbo...
Old Nov 22, 2011, 10:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by B.J.@ToxicFab
Sounds like you have a nice collection of parts so far...Looking forward to more updates...Good luck with the rest of your build & reaching your goals! Weight wise, how light are you trying to get the car?

BTW, recently we just released a Forward Facing stock frame turbo manifold & 02 dump if your really looking at pushing the limits of the stock turbo...
Im hoping to get to 2600 if not less is the goal. but funds will determine how light i can go. You beat me to it, i was in the works of hopefully devloping a ff manifold for the stock frame and testing it out on the car to see the differences. send me a link, ill take a look. Thanks for the support i appreciate it! ill keep you posted. feel free to pm me if you want more detailed specs. hey i see your also in NJ im only 15 mins across the bridge. You can come down and see it in person if you like. also the car is parked so if you need to mock up parts or anything i might be able to help you out for awhile. MY cams are on delay for awhile .

Last edited by GGevo921; Nov 22, 2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 11:06 AM
Account Disabled

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...-manifold.html
Old Nov 22, 2011, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

1 New Pick

No rain guards and New Sticker. Thanks Brian

Quick Reply: Anti-Lag build Thread