Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

Anti-Lag build Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2011, 01:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^thanks bro
Old Dec 3, 2011, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice update!! This thing is comin along real well
Old Dec 3, 2011, 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

^ Thanks! Im getting better at this whole thread thing. who knew posting pictures was more difficult than the turbo removal. lol. i probably spent almost as much time on todays update as i did removing the turbo manifold etc today. im better at the mechanical stuff than pictures lol. Ill keep the updates coming should have more interesting parts come in the next few weeks!
Old Dec 4, 2011, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice Updates Bud! Parts are rolling in and its getting closer and closer to completion Im slacking with the tires on shipping price. I couldnt make it there yesterday but will have a answer tomorrow for you on the slicks. Also Pming you in a few with the dimensions on the filter
Old Dec 4, 2011, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evosick2332
Nice Updates Bud! Parts are rolling in and its getting closer and closer to completion Im slacking with the tires on shipping price. I couldnt make it there yesterday but will have a answer tomorrow for you on the slicks. Also Pming you in a few with the dimensions on the filter
Thanks Joey and no worries man i know how it is. Time goes faster and faster everyday it seems. But yea im moving along. getting to be real good at pulling this stuff off and putting it back together. BTW Check out this update in the NEXT POST!!
Old Dec 4, 2011, 10:22 AM
Evolved Member

SPONSOR UPDATE: I would just like to say a big thank you to Collin and BJ at ToxicFab, you guys have truely been amazing and great customer service and the products absoultely amazing i cant wait for my FF stock turbo manifold. Going to be amazing. Just like to say thank you and i look forward to working with you guys and being able to help you and represent you your company and amazing products! If any one has any questions pm Collin or BJ for info on their products, or myself and i will get you in touch with one of them! Thanks Collin! Pictures and results will be added as build comes along

Links to ToxicFab Manifolds Website link in signature:

ToxicFab Parts
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ve...umps-more.html

ToxicFab Stock Frame FF Manifolds (Manifold i will be running with a couple extra options)

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...-manifold.html

Last edited by GGevo921; Dec 10, 2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 10:57 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Thing are most certainly going in the right direction bud! Keep up the hard work it is going to pay off!

-Adam
Old Dec 4, 2011, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dynotech Tuning
Thing are most certainly going in the right direction bud! Keep up the hard work it is going to pay off!

-Adam
Thanks Bud im trying my best! Been great working with you and getting to know you! Hopefully youll get to see the 9sec pass at ATCO this year!
Old Dec 4, 2011, 02:38 PM

What a set-up, tyler! This thing is really coming together! keep the updates coming. Glad to see Toxic Fab on board. Awesome pick-up.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 03:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4wheelsqueal
What a set-up, tyler! This thing is really coming together! keep the updates coming. Glad to see Toxic Fab on board. Awesome pick-up.
Thanks bud! Im working hard, put all my spare time and energy into this. I just want it to start finally lol. bout 6 weeks out from that! but i will keep the updates coming. And me 2 bud, i cant thank Collin enough for jumping in on the build with me. Looking forward to working with him in the future really great guy, and products are 2nd to none! I will post pics up of the manifold and 02 and licp as soon as i can or maybe Collin will even post them up himself if he wants!

The AngryAero bumper shutters and block off plates should be done soon and i will post up those very soon!

BTW glad to see you got your avatar pic to work!
Old Dec 4, 2011, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Glad we could help you out Tyler!
Old Dec 4, 2011, 04:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Collin@ToxicFab
Glad we could help you out Tyler!
Really appreciate it Collin! I think its going to be just what i need to break 9's Did you get your clutch ordered?
Old Dec 4, 2011, 05:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Not yet, but I'm almost 100% sure on the QM thanks to angry's advice and comments on his.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 05:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Collin@ToxicFab
Not yet, but I'm almost 100% sure on the QM thanks to angry's advice and comments on his.
I have a strong feeling you will like it! Quieter then the older style Quartermasters and definitely easier to drive, especially the street version.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 06:41 AM
Evolved Member

Glad to see Collin on board with you Tyler! Awesome products and a great guy. I cant wait to see pics of the FF manifold! Cant wait for more updates!

Quick Reply: Anti-Lag build Thread