Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: black 04 Evo

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2005, 11:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: black 04 Evo

Im in need of selling my car unfortunately. Its a black 04, less than 12k miles, bone stock, and has the sun, sound, & leather package. Im located in Missouri. Starting at $28k but I am very negotiable due to this time of need. If anyone would like to contact me, send me a pm and Ill give you my number. Thanks

Jason
Old Apr 27, 2005, 04:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
where in Missouri?
Old Apr 27, 2005, 05:42 PM

Springfield area
Old Apr 27, 2005, 05:42 PM

$27.5k
Old May 2, 2005, 11:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I know you must be in to the car heavy but 27.5 is still a bit much for a used EVO. This 2003 with less than 7k miles just sold for 23.1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4546161679
Old May 2, 2005, 04:49 PM

I am interested in it. Please send me pics and I have some questions. ScottSasser@juno.com
Old May 3, 2005, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff_Jeske
I know you must be in to the car heavy but 27.5 is still a bit much for a used EVO. This 2003 with less than 7k miles just sold for 23.1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4546161679
Look out, Jeske is getting really good at telling other people they're pricing they're cars too high. Maybe he'd have one by now if he jumped on that deal on ebay....
Old May 3, 2005, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

Actually....most of these prices are too high. I normally PM with a price that isn't low balling.

The 05s have a front LSD and AYC. The EVO9 will be out this fall and the EVO10 not much after that. In the next few months prices on used 03/04 models are going to be depreciating rapidly. I am sure every EVO owner knows this when they purchase the car.

I am aware there are some nieve buyers that will still pay too much but I'm not one of those people. I am also someone with cash in hand ready to purchase if the price is right. On this forum 95% of people say they want it but they dont have a pot to **** in. I have the entire shooting match and am ready to deal. If these folks are serious when they say very negotiable then I am willing to bargan out a price.

All they have to do is return an email. Most of these yahoos wont even email a guy back!

Thanks for the compliment,
Jeff Jeske
Old May 3, 2005, 11:42 PM
Evolved Member

hey jj go buy a car on ebay! chances are it has been wrecked, has frame, or hasbeen previously repaired!
dont even mention carfax because that does not mean ****. carfax is junk! read the small print on ebay! salvage title more often than none. good luck to both parties.
Old May 4, 2005, 07:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by comquat1
Look out, Jeske is getting really good at telling other people they're pricing they're cars too high. Maybe he'd have one by now if he jumped on that deal on ebay....
Its funny that you say that to me when these are the things you say in other peoples posts:

Good luck, I've had mine up for sale exactly like yours down to the mileage but with an extra spoiler for around the same price with no bites. I think it either of us want to move them fast we'll have to go down a couple thousand. Good luck, why you selling?

To move it fast I think you are going to have to go $23,000 or lower. I've had mine for sale for two months with less miles for $23,000 with no serious leads.
As for purchasing on EBAY......I probably will since people on here appear to not want to sell their cars. If they are too big of a jerk off to communicate with perspective buyers then they probably didn't take care of the car either.

As for the title issues, I'm no fool. I have been buying and selling cars for years. I know what to ask and I know how to inspect a vehicle.

The 04 in this post seems very nice but the seller hasn't posted here in over a week.

Most of the cars forsale on this site will have been pounded on by enthusiasts and street racers. Whenever you purchase a used EVO you are taking a risk because people don't buy these cars for the extra two doors.

Last edited by Jeff_Jeske; May 4, 2005 at 09:02 AM.
Old May 4, 2005, 09:16 AM

<--- *Grabs popcorn*
Old May 4, 2005, 11:05 AM
Evolved Member

Bump for a clean car that has been taken care of. If you want the real deal that hasn't been screwed with this is the car you should buy. Hope she sells for ya
Old May 5, 2005, 10:45 AM

pm sent
Old May 5, 2005, 03:07 PM

Sorry I havent been on for a while guys. I didnt think I would get much response so I havent even thought to check back on here. I emailed some of you and will call the one who gave me their number. GTVEVO, thanks for the compliment.
Old May 10, 2005, 12:30 PM

Car might be sold to Jeff. I will find out today but if not, the price is $27k and willing to negotiate. Please help me..

Quick Reply: FS: black 04 Evo