Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Evo 8 for sale in norcal

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2005, 05:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo 8 for sale in norcal

Alright, its time to sell my baby. Its a 2003 Mitsubishi evo 8 white. It has 34,500 miles on it. And it has been sitting in my garage for the past 2 weeks. I am selling it because, my wife and i decided to have another kid and finacially and need to be more stable. I love this car, it has been sitting in the garage because it was time for me to start upgrading certain parts of the car. I have purchased brand new rear rotors; slotted; by SP Performance which i got through www.raceshopper.com/. I have also purchased through them, brand new technafit braided steel brake lines, braided clutch cable and 2 quarts of ATE Super blue brake fluid. Thats a total of $316 that hasn't been installed yet. Whats on the car now are the following parts; engine mods:
HKS hi-power 3" exhaust
Ultimate racing 3" hi-flow cat
Ultimate racing 3" downpipe
HKS RS intake
Hallman pro boost controller set to 21psi
Tuned by Dynoflash
Exterior:
MR vortex generator
Interior:
Nothing been touched, I'm not one of those crazy car show guys.
But I've have added some necessary parts-
Craig hardy gauge panel 52mm with the following DEFI gauges
Boost, EGT and Oil Pressure.
Other than that the car is stock. The suspension has never been modified, the engines internals never been touched. Car has never been in a accident, just your normal wear, such as front bumper from bugs, no door dings. Some paint chip by the rear tire panel, due to snow buildup last winter in tahoe. The car has been maintained, oil changes every 3000 miles and have done the driveline fluid change twice. I will be doing these two changes again here shortly. I just like fresh fluid changes. Stock parts that have been changed are stock clutch, been changed to a exedy ceramettalic clutch 5 months ago. And also front brake pads and rear pads as well. I have done these changes because of two track days at thunderhill. As i mentioned before the car never been touched or damaged. I still have parts that need to be installed as i metioned above. Let me know if you got questions. Post pics when i get a chance. CAr is dirty right now, due to the fact its been sitting in my garage. Asking $23,000
Old Oct 11, 2005, 02:30 PM
Evolving Member

anyone
Old Oct 11, 2005, 02:33 PM
Evolving Member

Interested in seeing pics.