Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2004 PWP RSX-Type S *Cheap!*

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2005, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 2004 Premium White Pearl RSX-Type S (black interior) *Cheap!*

For sale 2004 Acura RSX-S PWP asking price $17,500 FIRM!
-20,7xx miles

-Car has been oil changed only with Amsoil 5w-30 and I always use (76) 91 prem. gas

-Engine/drivetrain is in 100% excellent condition, car has never been abused

-Motor has not been touched internally ever, never had a header, intake, exhaust etc. 100% stock as far as not replacing stock parts for performance. Car does have these mods:

*ESMM (ES motor mount inserts) installed when car had 5,000 miles, never had any problems but of course has the consequential vibrations

*B&M Short Shifter, installed at 5,000 miles, never had any problems

*Hondata IMG (intake manifold gasket) installed at 15,000 miles

*Black interior conversion done at about 16,000 miles.

*2 Red Bride Replicas w/ black Sparco harnesses still in 100% excellent condition, car however has no backseats. I do have the rear black seatbelts just in case you do want to buy back seats later on.

The car has never been in any car accidents, however body does have a 2 minor damages but got an estimate and wouldn't cost more than 500 bucks to fix. I'd rather just leave it up to the buyer though. There is a scratch across driver side bottom front bumper. I was driving on the 105 and a car in front of me kicked something out under and I couldnt swerve away and had to take the hit directly, its not cracked or anything could easily be bondo and repainted. 2nd damage is on passenger side door towards bottom. Not really sure how I got the dent there but I temporarily bondoed up the dent since it was buggin me but havent had it painted yet so it doesnt match the PWP paint. I've got estimates to repaint it's about 300 bucks.

I am selling because the RSX has been garaged for basically past 4-5 months and it rarely sees the light of day. Hence, payments + insurance each month are being paid for though the car is never driven, so I'm just looking to sell it asap for very very good price, trust me I've looked around and most Type S's with 20Kish miles go for around 19K at least.

So if you are interested or have any other questions please feel free to hit me up anytime (michaelhongkham@gmail.com). I would prefer local buyer (Socal) but willing to ship but of course you pay shipping. Car is still not payed off so title is not with me, would take about 5-10days to receive, or so my bank tells me.

As you can see below I covered up the dent on bottom passenger door so it's not noticeable anymore however you can see that it still needs to be painted so that it can match