Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Evo 8 Mr Gg For Sale!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2007, 02:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo 8 Mr Gg For Sale!!

hi guys... the time has come for me to move on to "better things" :[ unfortunatly i need to sell my car... the evo is a 2005 evo 8 mr edition in graphite gray with some minor mods. the car has never been heavily modded, only has some cosmetic nacks and an intake and cat exhaust from HKS. also some espelire springs were installed and some cusco tower braces were place on it... some other mods include a set of brand new rotors and pads and sparco harness bar, also the clutch only has 1000 miles on it, it was replaced after it finaly went out on me earlier this year. the car has been down the 1/4 only once, mostly just for fun and it only ran 3 times so the car hasn't been ran very hard at all... it does have some auto cross runs but once again not very hard runs... i bought the car mostly for its heritage and shows, with which i participated in the falken showoff (3rd place) and formula drift (3rd place again). the car has 28k miles and is in excelent condition. if any of you need any further info pls feel free to contact me at pdelbene@satx.rr.com or at my phone number 210-535-6105... im asking $28,000 for it and shipping we can talk that over... in the mean time enjoy some pics i took of her.

V this pic is a bit older i also have the plug cover in CF V
Old Jun 27, 2007, 01:41 AM
Evolving Member

bump for feedback any advice guys??
Old Jul 1, 2007, 10:58 AM
Evolving Member

bump