Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

fs... k20 dc2

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2007, 11:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fs... k20 dc2

ok here we go...

ok the time has come... i have finished my project almost... and the bills just came in... also looking to open a shop so need money asap...

here's the story... i have taken my time and money for this setup... the car is a 94 integra... perfect condition... minus the holes for the wing on the trunk...
the motor is a k20 from the type s... with 45k... it has a exedy 3 puck clutch...comes with avid mounts with life time warranty... hybrid harness...rbc intake manifold...bdl 70mm throttle body...dc sport headers with 2.5in custom exhaust...drilled and slotted baer rotors all around...

here's the deal... the car was street tuned and tracked(3 runs)... ran 13.6 all motor... oil was changed every 2500 mobil1 fully synthetic... and tranny fluid with it only honda fluid...

now the car is sitting in the garage... waiting to finish up the brian crower cams and valvetrain... so the head is built...

i also have a extra block that i am including in the sale... the block is a k20 block... it's at the machine shop right now gettin the bearings replaced... it comes with darton sleeve, cp piston, pauter rods... the block is built...

the car has driveshaft shop stage 2.9 axles...
and avid racing traction bar... all is installed already...
comes with 17" enkei wheels and parada spec 2 tires...
i am also including a 5 speed tranny as well...

the car will be back up and running by next weekend...
i am asking 16k for everything...offers are accepted...
i have papers for all parts...

i can be reached at 646 220 6930... or on the kick at trans4mrevo
Old Dec 29, 2007, 12:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like a nice ride...any pics for those interested?